剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
No, she was just there to carry his babies.
生我们 可风 我觉得你这样不公平
To carry us, Kofun. I don't think you're being very fair.
怎么 他相信
What, so he believed that
我们是给世界带来光明的天选者
we were chosen to bring light into the world?
天选者
Chosen.
与生俱来
Born.
随便你怎么说 我只知道
Call it what you like. All I know
在此之前 我们一直生活在恐惧中
is that we've lived our lives in fear until now.
被那些应该畏惧我们的人追杀
Hunted by people who should really be afraid of us.
等等 你想让别人畏惧你
Wait, you want to be feared?
我宁愿让人畏惧 也不想被当作巫师活活烧死
I'd rather be feared than burned as a witch.
准备好了吗
Ready?
这些都是煤吗
Is that all coal?
是的 警戒线那边就是我们自己的煤矿
Yes, we have our own mine just beyond the fence line.
帕岩煤矿丰富
The Payan lands are rich in coal.
你就是靠这个发电的
That's how you power the lights?
对 我演示一下
Yeah. I'll show you.
奥罗曼
Oloman.
早上好
Morning.
锅炉里面燃烧的煤
The burning of the coal
在压力之下产生水蒸气
in the boiler creates steam under pressure.
推动涡轮机从而带动发电机转动
Blows into the turbines which spins the generator
因此产生了电
to create electricity.
你一个人建造了这个
You built this alone?
是的 我重建了它
Yes. I rebuilt it.
但是奥罗曼才是真正让这一切实现的人
But Oloman, he's the one that learned how to really make it sing.
我只是加了这个 释压阀
I just added this. Pressure release valve.
一定要控制压力
See, you've got to control the pressure,
不然要么一点压力都没有 要么压力太大
or you either end up with none or way too much.
无论哪样 都不会有电
Either way, no power.
想象一下 我们人数多了以后能达成何种伟业
Imagine what we can accomplish together once we grow in numbers.
我们能点亮整个城市
We'll be able to light entire cities.
盲人的城市
What are cities for the blind people
要光亮干什么
gonna do with all that light?
这些城市是为有视觉的人而建
These cities will be for the sighted.
我们只有十来个 其他所有人呢
There's about ten of us. What about everyone else?
你的计划是抛弃他们吗
Is your plan just to leave them behind?
不 当然不是 可风
No. No, of course not, Kofun.
但是别搞错了 在万物的自然规律中
But make no mistake, in the natural order of things,
盲人才是异常者 不是我们
the blind are the aberration, not us.
很快 他们就会找到我们
And soon enough, they will come to us,
请求我们生育有视力的孩子
asking us to father sighted children.
孩子们需要在这种地方接受教育
Children that will need to be educated in a place like this.
在未来 还会有其他这样的地方
And in the future, other places like this.
上帝 自然 无论你称之为什么
God, nature, whatever you wish to call it,
已经选择了恢复人类的视力
has elected to restore vision to humanity.
而这份责任落在了我们的肩上
And that responsibility has been given to us.
-谢谢 奥罗曼 -不客气
- Thank you, Oloman. - Yes, sir.
可风
Kofun.
我知道需要花点时间才能接受杰拉马瑞尔
I know Jerlamarel can take some getting used to.
他是不是觉得自己是神 我们都是神
Does he think he's some kind of god? That we're all gods?
不 不是神 是新生代的第一批
No, not gods, but the first of a new breed.
是回归的人种
A returning race of humans
人类像受惊的动物一样
that can help realize our true potential
在黑暗中战兢生活了五百年后
after living like frightened animals
我们终于能发挥自身真正的潜力了
in the darkness for 500 years.
受惊的动物
Frightened animals?
我希望有一天你能见到我真正的父亲
I hope that you meet my real father one day.
听着 我明白 可风
Look, I get it, Kofun.
我刚到这里的时候一切也很难
It wasn't any easier for me when I first got here.
但你不明白的是 即便你能看见
But what you don't realize is that even though you can see,
你这辈子也一直生活在外面的黑暗中
you've been living out there in the darkness your whole life.
花上一点时间
Just give it some time.
杰拉马瑞尔可能没有养育我们
Jerlamarel may not have raised us,
但他给了我们生命的目标
but he made us with purpose.
-把光带回世界 -没错
- To bring light back into the world. - That's right.
你可以先从拿起这铲子开始
You can start by taking this shovel.
猎巫者残杀了你的族人
The Witchfinders murdered your people.
我们深表同情
We grieve for them.
这里也一样 瓦雷亚人也饱受痛苦
Here, too, the Valeyas have known the pain of their souls.
但我们的人担心你们会把塔玛奇俊引回来
But my people worry that you may lead Tamacti Jun back to us.
我们的孩子受了重伤 急需治愈者
Our child is badly hurt and in need of healers.
在野外她一天都撑不过去
She won't last a day in the wild.
你要拒绝她吗
Would you turn her away?
你们可以把那女孩留下
You may leave the girl.
但你们两个得保证会离开
But you two must agree to make tracks leading away from here.
我向你保证
You have my word.
勇敢点 博莱昂
Brave, Bow Lion.
你们要去哪里
Where will you go?
神之火焰会引领我们
God Flame knows.
但是瓦雷亚人会善待你
But the Valeya will be good to you.
你要在这里好好生活
You must make a life for yourself here.
外面没有值得你眷恋的了 博莱昂
There's nothing for you out there, Bow Lion.
你的母亲活在你心中
Your mother is in your spirit.
我梦到你会长生 小丫头
I dream a long life for you, dear girl.
还有未来的种种旅程
With many journeys yet to come.
勇敢的小狮子
My brave lion.
我支持巴巴
I stand with Baba.
我们永远不会忘记你 博
We'll never forget you, Bow.
现在就剩你和我了 大块头
It's just you and me now, you big lump.
你激怒了什么神 才导致我们流落于此
What gods did you anger to deserve this?
我母亲教过我
My mother taught me
痛苦与幸福平分秋色
very sad days last no longer than very happy days.
她也是感知者吗
She a presage too?
不 她喜欢喝得酩酊大醉
No. She liked to get drunk.
即便这样 她说的还是很有道理
Which makes the lesson no less valuable on that account.
开始变冷了
It's starting to get cold.
我们该生火了 我去捕杀猎物
We should start a fire. I'll find something to kill.
上校 真是意外
Colonel. This is a surprise.
是吗
Is it?
我以为巴巴沃斯的孩子们来了
I would think you would've been expecting me
你就该料到我会来
with the arrival of Baba Voss' children.
事实上我有点担心 你没有跟我联♥系♥
In fact, I was a little concerned you didn't contact me
像你答应将军的那样
as you promised the general.
你以为我的弓箭手不会传信吗
Did you think my archers wouldn't send word?
我正想联♥系♥你
I was getting around to it.
这里最近有点忙
It's been a little hectic around here.
我们现在也来了 囚犯在哪里
Well, we're here now. Where are my prisoners?
告诉我 为什么将军
Tell me, why is the general
这么关注这两个孩子
so fixated on these children specifically?
我的职责是服从将军的命令
It's my job to follow the general's orders,
而不是质疑 不是理解
not to question them, not to understand them.
你最好也考虑一下
You might wanna consider that.
跟你不一样 我不为将军做事 我们是搭档
Well, unlike you, I do not work for the general. We're partners.
如果这么想有用 你就自欺欺人吧
Tell yourself that if it helps.
你百分之百确定
Are you absolutely certain
交给我们的是巴巴沃斯的孩子吗
these are Baba Voss' children we're getting?
去特里万提安路途遥远 可别弄错了
It's a long way to Trivantes and we wouldn't want any mistakes.
他的女儿给你 哈妮瓦
You are getting his daughter, Haniwa.
-他的儿子呢 -不行
- And the son? - No.
我们之间会有麻烦吗
Are we going to have a problem here?
完全不会 只要那男孩留下
No problem at all. As long as the boy stays here.
我提醒你一下
Might I remind you,
我家人和我全副武装 你们寡不敌众
my family and I are armed and you are outnumbered.
那么我想就用女孩将就一下吧
Well, then, I guess the girl will have to do.
可风
Kofun?
你不用偷偷摸摸的
You don't have to sneak around.
他们在说我们 他们为什么在说我们
They're talking about us. Why are they talking about us?
什么
What?
哈妮瓦
Haniwa!
可风
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表