剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
巴巴
Baba.
我记得我当时在想
I remember thinking...
"这孩子究竟经历了何等可怕之事"
"What horrors has this boy walked through?"
我对自己说
I said to myself,
"帕丽丝啊
"Oh, Paris,
别再让他遭遇他曾经历过的劫难
do not put this one through any more suffering
承受过不幸"
than he's already endured."
我担心 我正是做了这种事
I'm afraid... that is exactly what I have done.
巴巴 对不起 真对不起
Baba. I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
我本来牵着她的手 我牵着的
I had her hand in mine. I had it.
她就在我身旁
She was right there.
别这样
Don't.
忽然她就不见了
Then she was gone.
是我
I am the one
鼓励孩子们追求更多
who's pushing the children to want more,
需要更多
to need more.
结果导致我们落得这个下场
This is where it led.
帕丽丝 别说了 求你别说了
Paris, stop. Please, stop.
别说了 别说了
Stop. Stop.
我必须保持坚强
I have to hold this together.
必须让他们保持坚强
I have to hold them together.
如果他们有理由去认为我快崩溃了
If they have any reason to think that I'm coming apart...
如果他们觉察到了 哪怕只有片刻
If they sense it, even for a moment,
这一切就都完了
this is all over.
知道吗 你所做过的就只是爱他们
Okay? You have done nothing but love them.
我不允许你为这个道歉
I will not permit you to apologize for that.
发生了那件事... 不是你的错
What happened was not... It wasn't your fault.
那是谁的错
Then whose fault was it?
不 不
No. No.
不 不
No! No!
放开我 你这该死的...
Let fucking go of me! You fu--
女王陛下
Your Majesty.
他们刚把你带到我这时
When they first brought you to me,
我承认 我曾怀疑你是否会有用处
I was skeptical, I admit, that you would be of any use.
我们之前也抓到过富有之人
We have had wealthy ones before and,
说实话 他们都撑不久
frankly, they never last very long.
但你不只是非常富有
But you are not merely wealthy.
你有着完全不一样的身份
You are something else entirely.
我的军队会回来救我
My army will return for me.
等他们回来
And when they do...
你会后悔的 你每一根恶毒的骨头都会后悔
you will regret every fucking malice bone in your fucking body,
你个混账人♥渣♥
you fucking piece of shit.
我会要你的狗命
I'm gonna have you killed.
我会用尽一切手段
I'm gonna do everything possible
夺走你的权力 混♥蛋♥
to take away your fucking power, you fuck.
我只能想象有多少人
I can only imagine the number of people
都曾梦想过对你做这种事
that have dreamt of doing this to you.
猎巫者现在离这很远
The Witchfinder is far from here.
但他离开前 说得很清楚
But when he left, he made it clear
他要去哪 为何目的
where he was going, and what for,
心里有一丝希望我们也许会获得
on the off chance that we might acquire any information
对他有价值的信息
that would be of value to him.
我想我们可以一致同意
I think we could safely agree that
他的世界里最有价值的事物
the most valuable thing in his world
如今正在我手上
is now in my possession.
唯一的问题是要如何向他证明
The only question being how to prove it to him.
我曾听说过一个传闻 或许你能告诉我是真是假
I heard a story once. Perhaps you can tell me if it is true.
我听说帕岩新君王登基时
I heard that when a Payan monarch ascends the throne,
都会举♥行♥一场大典 庆贺这一时刻
a ceremony takes place to honor the occasion.
在大典上
And in that ceremony,
在位君王先前
an amulet that is embedded
嵌入体内的一枚护身符会被取出
beneath the skin of the reigning monarch is removed
并埋入他的继位者体内
and implanted into his heir.
把她放桌上
Table.
这枚护身符就埋在心脏上方
An amulet that resides just above the heart.
这传闻会是真的吗
Could this possibly be true?
谁能料到 居然真有此事
What do you know? It is true.
谢谢你
Thank you for this.
我们来看看 它有何用途吧
Now, let us find out what it can do.
等等 求你
Wait, please.
你要帮我们逃出这里
You're gonna help us get outta here.
我正是为此而来
That is precisely why I'm here.
我所做之事是禁忌
What I'm doing is forbidden.
如果被他们听见声响 你们和我都会有危险
If they hear us, it will be as dangerous for me as for you.
求你 让我说我所知道的
Please. Let me tell you what I know.
我叫迪莉娅
My name is Delia.
你们现在身处的地方 很宁静和平
This place you find yourself in, it is peaceful, it is tranquil,
但同时也冷酷无情
but it is so unforgiving.
为了保护这个地方 绝不能让它接触到上面的世界
To protect this place, it must never touch the world above.
所以进来的人全都不准离开
So none who enter may ever leave.
曾经有人误闯入此地
There have been uninvited in the past.
过去 他们被允许决定加入我们
And, in the past, they have been permitted to decide to join us,
但不是立即 至少需要一段时间
but not soon, not for some time.
回去的渴望太过强烈 无法靠意志抑制
The urge to return is too strong. It cannot be willed away.
多长时间
How much time?
我来到时 足足过了五个冬夏
When I arrived, five winters and summers
他们才开门接纳我
passed before the door was open to me.
你来不可能只是为了说这些
That can't be all you came to say.
你为何而来
Why are you here?
我相信
I believe you...
你们是被一个...男孩引诱进来的
that you were lured here... by a boy.
不过 比起他引我进来那会
Though, he's probably more a man
他现在估计已经长大成人了
and less a boy than he was when he lured me here.
博资 你认识他吗
Boots. You know him?
他是我的儿子
He's my son.
他出生后不久
It wasn't long after he was born
我就意识到他与众不同
before I realized he was different.
很快 村里的其他人也都知道了
It wasn't long after that before the rest of the village did too.
我试图保护他
I tried to protect him.
我乞求其他人的理解和怜悯
I pled for understanding and mercy from the others.
他只是个孩子 他的诅咒不过是大自然的意外
He was just a boy. His curse just an accident of nature.
他们奚落他 朝他吐口水 狠揍他
They ridiculed him, spat upon him, beat him...
有时更糟
sometimes worse.
那时他父亲在哪
Where was his father?
他走了
He was gone.
那时男人才刚加入我们村不久
A man who'd only joined our village recently
孩子也还很小
when the boy was still very small.
有一天他走了 再也没回来
He left one day. He never returned.
男孩年纪越大 就变得越沉默
The boy grew quieter as he got older,
越愤怒
and angrier...
直到有一天他受够了
until one day he couldn't suffer it anymore.
他对他们做了什么
What did he do to them?
他从对他最暴♥力♥相待的人开始
He started with the ones who had been most violent with him.
有些在睡梦中被他杀害
Killed some in their sleep.
有些在惊慌和恐惧中被他追杀
Some he chased as they ran in panic and terror.
当那些杀戮结束后 他继续
When that was done, he moved on
把目标瞄向那些只是说过他坏话的人
to the ones who simply spoke ill toward him.
等到这一切杀戮结束后
By the time the bloodshed was over,
奥派罗族只剩下他和我
the only Opayol left were him and me.
你为什么要告诉我们这些
Why are you telling us this?
这个孩子是我的罪过
The child is my fault.
所以你们在这也是我的错
Therefore your presence here is my fault as well.
无论你们谁能活着从这里逃出去
Whichever of you is successful in escaping here alive...
答应我一共找到那个男孩
swear to me that you will find the boy,
找到我的儿子
that you will find my son...
然后杀了他
and you will kill him.
我答应你
I'll do it.
年长者禁止我们到这里来
This place is forbidden by the elders,
但我感到神之火焰的力量从上面而来
but I have felt the power of the God Flame coming from above.
哈妮瓦 你怎么落后了
Haniwa. Why did you fall behind?
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表