剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
随着21世纪一场致命病毒的爆发
地球上的人口锐减到不足二百万
侥幸幸存下来的人类都成了盲人
数个世纪后 视力成了传说般的存在
即便只是谈论视力 也是异端邪说
艾肯尼村
帕岩王国边缘
冷静 冷静
Calm, calm.
-帕丽丝 -我来了 神之火焰正在升腾
- Paris. - I'm here. The God Flame is rising.
获清晨庇佑的诞生
A birth blessed by morning.
我感觉到羊水破了 快来
I feel water. Come.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我有事耽搁了
I was delayed.
我的羊水破了
My water broke.
我会用歌♥声迎接你的孩子来到这世上
Now I will sing your baby into the world.
♪找到路途 孩子的路 找到路途♪
♪ Find the way, child Way, child, way, child ♪
♪找到路途 孩子的路 来我这里的路♪
♪ Find the way, child Way, to me ♪
♪祈求母亲之手 祈求父亲之手♪
♪ Prayer of the mother hand Prayer of the father hand ♪
♪找到路途 孩子的路 来我这里的路♪
♪ Find the way, child Way to me ♪
♪崛起吧♪
♪ Rise up ♪
头先出来了
Oh, the head is coming first.
这是好消息
That's good news.
♪崛起吧 孩子崛起吧♪
♪ Rise up, child Rising up ♪
玛格拉 我摸到小耳朵了
Oh, Maghra, I feel a little ear.
就像是个滑滑的小花蕾一样
It's like a slippery bud.
-好了 好了 -越来越强烈了
- Okay, okay. - Strong now.
快弄出来吧 老天...
Just get it out. Mother of...
巴巴沃斯在哪儿
Where's Baba Voss?
巴巴沃斯在忙着
Baba Voss is busy.
来 喝 喝
Come. Sip. Sip.
我们不需要那个壮汉
We don't need the big lug.
这是女人的活儿
This is women's work.
我希望我丈夫能成为触摸孩子的第一个人
I want my husband to be the first to feel the baby.
他很快就会来了
He'll be here soon enough.
那是什么声音
What's that sound?
很快你就会有孩子了
Soon you will have a little one,
一个小生命在你的臂弯里 想想看吧
a little life in your arms. Think of that.
帕丽丝 我听到杀戮之绳的声音了
Paris, I can hear killing ropes.
他们为什么要调出杀戮之绳
Why have they brought out the killing ropes?
村子遭到袭击了吗
Is the village under attack?
嗅探来报说有一支突袭队到山谷里来了
Our Scentiers reported a raiding party coming down the valley.
骑着马带着狗的人 他们已经在山脚下了
Men with horses and dogs. They're at the foot of the mountain.
我丈夫在哪儿
Where is my husband?
巴巴吗 巴巴沃斯在指挥防卫战
Baba? Baba Voss is commanding the defense.
拿上武器 跟我走
Take up arms! Follow me!
去石墙
To the wall.
嗅探 辨识风中的气味
Scentiers, dream the wind.
有狗 马和人
Dogs, horses and men.
正在穿过淤泥和芦苇
Cutting up mud and reeds.
他们正在过河
They're crossing the river.
凯恩女王的猎巫者 点燃了青刚木
They burn beechwood smoke of Queen Kane's Witchfinders.
或许他们只是顺着河流去别的山谷
Maybe they're just following the river to another valley.
玛特尔 使用感知能力 他们的意图是什么
Matal, presage. What is their intention?
我感知到野蛮的意图
I feel savage intent in the air.
野蛮很快就将到来
Savage and soon.
阿尤拉 有多少人
Ayuras, how many?
几十匹马 还有很多人在走路前进
Horses by the dozens and many men marching.
可能有二百人甚至更多
Two hundred, maybe more.
这不是突袭队 是整支军队
This isn't a raiding party. It's a whole army.
各位艾肯尼同胞 这是我们的家园
Alkenny. This is our home.
我们是一体的 也要共同战斗
We are one and we fight as one.
准备战斗
Prepare for battle.
我 巴巴沃斯
I, Baba Voss,
誓死守卫艾肯尼的至高火焰
vow to defend against the Great Flame of the Alkenny!
光荣火焰
Glorious Flame!
让他们沦落狗腹 回到凯恩女王身边
Back to Queen Kane in the belly of their dogs.
兄弟们 跟随我一起战斗
Follow, brothers, into battle...
跟我上
Follow me!
起来 坐起来
Up. Up we go.
-天呐 -起来 快
- God. - Up. Come.
是谁在袭击我们
Who is attacking us?
可能只是一些浪人 在猎捕奴隶
It's probably just some nomads, hunting for slaves.
是吗
Yeah?
帕丽丝
Paris...
如果你在撒谎 我会听到的
If you're lying, I will hear it.
没什么能逃过我的耳朵
Nothing escapes my ears.
我可以从你的嗓音里听到关门声
I can hear doors closing in your voice.
你现在的任务 就是保持呼吸
Your job right now is to breathe.
呼吸 用力
Breathe and push.
我听出你有所隐瞒
I can hear secrets.
你到底对我隐瞒了什么
What are you not telling me?
我怎么知道外面的事 我只是个老太太
How would I know anything? I'm an old woman.
得了吧 你可以跟鸟对话
Yeah, who talks to birds
在睡梦中还能听到未来
and hears the future in her sleep.
连续三夜 一只猫头鹰都在深夜里大声鸣叫
For three nights, an owl has been calling out in the night.
说什么
Saying what?
说"猎巫者要来了"
Saying, "The Witchfinders are coming."
猎巫者 他们为什么会来这里
Witchfinders? Why would they come here?
我有预感他们是来冲你来的
Something tells me they come for you.
我叫你解开绳子
I said untie this fucking rope.
喂 我他妈叫你立刻解开绳子
Hey! I said untie this fucking rope right now!
解开绳子
Untie this fucking rope!
缺乏教养的小子
A boy in need of education.
谁在那儿
Who's there?
我问 谁在那儿
I said who's there?
是谁
Who is it?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
我叫你立刻解开绳子
I said untie this fucking rope right now!
我是塔玛奇俊 猎巫者将军
I am Tamacti Jun, the Witchfinder general.
在我面前
In my presence,
你该下跪行礼
it is customary to kneel.
原谅我 大人 但我是盖瑟拜克斯
Forgive me, sir, but I'm Gether Bax.
是我传讯息叫您来这的
It is me who sent you the message to come here.
那我该道歉
Then it is I who should apologize.
一个为了替天行事 不惜背叛自己部族的小子
A boy who would betray his own tribe to do God's work.
我的确是
That I am, indeed.
你说你有关于
Your message says that you have information
我们在找的那男人的信息
regarding the man we've been searching for.
一个被凯恩女王亲自宣判死刑的异端者
A heretic who Queen Kane herself has condemned to death.
杀害女王亲妹妹的恶魔
A devil who murdered the queen's own sister.
告诉我 关于他你都知道什么
Just tell me what you know about him.
我从你们的信使那得知
I know from your heralds
助你们捕获他能得到奖赏
that there is a reward for information leading to his capture.
如果你的信息有用
Your reward will be your next breath
我给你的奖赏就是饶你一命
if I find your information useful.
你勒着我 我无法说话
To speak, I need my throat.
我的阿尤拉斯能轻易识破你的谎言
My Ayuras will hear any lie like a foot through ice.
我保证 大人 句句属实
I promise, sir. No ice will I break.
说
Speak.
冬天快结束时 一个女人来到我们村庄
At the end of winter, a woman wandered into our village.
-我们都不认识她 -慢点
- A stranger to us. - Easy.
人们在浆果丛里发现她
She was found among our berry bushes.
她说她遇到暴风雪 迷路了
She said she got lost in a blizzard.
她请求我们收留她 因为她已有三个月身孕
She asked to be taken in because she was three months pregnant.
我们村的首领说他会照顾她
The head of our village said he would take care of her.
他一直没能有自己的孩子
He has not been able to have children of his own,
所以他就娶了她
so he married her.
从那时起她就一直跟他在一起
She has been with him ever since.
说些有用的 并且说快点
Tell me something that I can use. And quickly.
她从没说过孩子的生父是谁
She never said who the father of her baby was.
但她来到村庄时
But when she came to the village...
脖子上戴着这条项链
she was wearing this necklace.
是定情信物 上面刻了名字
It's a love token. It has a name written in it.
念出来
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表