剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
可风
Kofun.
一旦到达底部 我们就会陷入彻底的黑暗中
When we get to the bottom, we're gonna be in the dark.
我有打火石 我需要能点着的东西
I have a flint. I just-- I need something to light.
那封信
The letter.
既然这个笼子能下降 就肯定能上升
If this cage can be lowered, it can be raised.
你们看到什么我们能利用的工具了吗
Do you see any tools we can use to do it?
恐怕没有
I don't think so.
有人在这里
Someone's here.
我没看到任何人
I don't see anyone.
我们不能待在这里
We can't stay here.
如果不能沿原路回去
If we can't get out the way we came,
那就必须找到新的出路
we have to find a way through this.
我们很快又要陷入黑暗了
We're gonna be in the dark again soon.
那就跟我走
Then follow me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在乎个什么劲儿
What do you care?
你停止工作了
You've stopped working.
他们肯定会注意到 你不会希望那样
They will notice, and you don't want that.
这个茧会动 它为什么要这样
The cocoon, it moves. Why does it do that?
那就更糟了
That's even worse.
你必须赶快叫人来 好让他们拿走
You must summon someone quickly so they can take it away.
为什么
What for?
虫子要成形钻出来了
The worm is ready to emerge
那就肯定会破坏茧里的丝
and it cannot do so without ruining all the silk from the cocoon.
监工不会轻饶你
The Overseers will not take kindly to it.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
你在乎个什么劲儿
What do you care?
你似乎很在意我过得好不好
You seem awfully concerned with my welfare
尽管我们从未说过话
despite the fact we've never spoken.
-我想知道你的名字 -我叫柯拉
- I want to know your name. - My name is Cora.
我在意的是我过得好不好 而不是你
And my concern is for my welfare, not for yours.
如果监工
If the Overseers
或更糟 如果裁剪者对我们当中谁不满
or worse yet, Cutter gets angry with one of us,
其他人也要遭受重罚
the rest of us end up suffering as well.
我就跟你说实话吧 柯拉
I'm gonna be very honest with you, Cora.
你不应该像这样活着
This is no way to live your life.
好吧 所以你是那种人啊
Okay. So you're one of those.
什么那种人
"Those"?
你不是第一个富家女
You're not the first woman of means
发现自己跪在养蚕架的前面
who's found herself kneeling before the rack,
哀悼自己生存境遇的巨变
lamenting her change in circumstances.
在这里 我有吃的 有住的 也没人侵犯我
Here, I am fed, I'm sheltered, and I'm unmolested.
我向你保证 还有比这更糟糕万分的生活
There are much worse ways to live your life, I can assure you.
或许你有权获得比这更好的待遇
Perhaps you're entitled to want more than that.
我完全不需要未来有比这更多的东西
There is no part of me that needs more than that in my future.
或许 就像我们这位小朋友一样
Well, maybe, like our little friend here,
你可以生出新的心思 渴望获得更多的东西
you could grow new parts to accommodate the need to want more.
你 为什么在闲着
You! Why are you idle?
你为什么不工作
Why are you not working?
我很高兴你来了
I am glad you're here.
我正好不确定该如何是好呢 我想...
I wasn't sure what to do with that and I wanted to--
这很紧急
This is urgent.
这个差点就被浪费了
This could have been wasted.
给我继续工作
Get back to work.
我叫你继续工作
I said, get back to work!
继续照看养蚕架
Mind your racks.
你能给我起来吗
Will you get up for me?
你现在让我无比愤怒
You're making me so very angry right now.
我叫你给我起来
I said, will you get up for me?
不
No.
你的确是个新人 你会慢慢学乖的
You are new. You will learn.
等她起来了告诉我
Let me know when she stirs.
我们到时候再试试
We'll try again.
片刻间 有太多东西即将改变
So much is about to change... in a moment.
世界在蜕去旧壳 显露新的面貌
The world is shedding its skin, revealing something new.
然而我心中唯一的感受却是悲伤
And yet all I can feel is sadness.
任何用来描述这份悲痛的话语
Any words I might deploy to address it...
似乎都词不达意
seem small to me...
也不配拥有美好的人生
and unworthy of a great life.
所以我只想说...
So I'll just say...
继承你这一任务
The task of succeeding you...
注定会失败
it's doomed to fail.
你是无可替代的
You're irreplaceable.
但我会尽力
But I will do my best...
保护好你留给我的一切 让你骄傲
to preserve what you've left me, to make you proud.
走吧
Come.
玛格拉
Maghra?
没事的 别害怕 我在这里
It's okay, don't be frightened. I'm here.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
情况会改变的
Things will change.
但有一点永远不会变
But what will never change is this:
我会照顾好你
I'm going to take care of you.
玛格拉
Maghra.
一个片刻就能改变整个世界 真是太惊人了
It's astonishing how the smallest moment can change an entire world.
多少人的命运会被颠覆
How many lives can be upended.
王国 历史 一切的一切
Kingdoms. History. All of it.
巨变的齿轮被一个垂死之人启动了
All set in motion by a dying man
他只是对他的女儿低语了四个词
whispering four words to his daughter.
"你必须 速速统治"
"You must rule... soon."
他所说的话 就算他真说了
What he said, if he said it,
也比你的所为毁灭性要弱得多
was far less destructive than what you did about it.
玛格拉 是因为你的选择 不是他的
Your choice, Maghra, not his.
什么叫"就算"他说了
"If" he said it?
曾经我说到每个字你都会信
There was a time you would have taken me at my word.
我不想跟你玩游戏
I have no wish to play games with you.
什么游戏
What games?
当我成年后
When I came of age
试图寻求支持 将我姐姐推下王位
and tried to rally support to remove my sister from the throne,
那对我来说可不是游戏
it was no game to me.
当大多数将军和半数的朝臣
When most of the generals and half the court
都宣誓支持做出改变
pledged their support to make the change,
那对他们而言显然也不是游戏
it certainly was no game to them.
当整个王国的命运 全看你的决定
And when you held the fate of the entire kingdom in your hands,
我欲实现先王遗愿
the one voice of support I needed
需要获得的唯一一个支持的声音
to make good a king's dying wish,
你明明可以只用一个字就改变世界 即说「是」
when you could have changed the world with just one word, "Yes"...
但你却说了「不」
you said "No."
那对你而言只是个游戏吗
Was it a game to you then?
你当时还是个孩子
You were a child--
我的年纪足以让我理解
I was old enough to understand
在我父亲看来显而易见的一件事
what had been obvious to my father,
就是我姐姐不适合扮演统治者的角色
that my sister was ill-suited for the role...
权势的重量
that the weight of her authority
只会让她一切的弱点都更加恶化
would aggravate all of her weaknesses.
我爱我姐姐
I loved my sister,
但我早知道她会变成什么样的人
but I knew what she would become.
我试图避免她变成那样
And I tried to save her from it.
我错了吗
And was I wrong?
你错了吗
Were you wrong?
你很聪明
You were smart.
你善良又衷心
You were kind, and you were loyal.
但是你不够强大
And you weren't strong enough.
随你怎么说你的姐姐
Say what you want about your sister,
但她永远也不会变成你说的那样
but that has never been a label applicable to her.
那你就小看我 现在你又来了
You underestimated me then, and you're doing it again now.
这些都不是我想要的
None of this is what I asked.
她告诉我你死了
She told me you were dead.
她告诉我们所有人 拉马瑞尔杀了你 为什么
She told us all that Jerlamarel killed you. Why?
当我失败后 我立马就知道我不能留下
As soon as I failed, I knew I could not stay.
所以我逃走了
So I ran.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表