剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
抱歉 我看到了些东西
Sorry. I saw something.
看见了什么
Saw what?
你不会理解的
You wouldn't understand.
她看见了 小心提防她
She saw. Be so very careful with her.
爸爸 爸爸 我知道这东西是干嘛的了
Dad. Dad, I think I know how this works.
我们得拉这个 直到电梯到达最顶端
We have to pull this till the elevator rises to the top.
然后我们从上面控制 让电梯回到这里
We can control it from above. Send it back down.
但有人得留在下面拉住这个东西
But someone has to stay down here and hold this thing.
你觉得可能有多少人
How many do you think there could be?
太多了 我会尽力拖住他们
Too many. I'll do what I can to slow them down.
好 大家都进去
All right. Everyone in.
-不 爸爸 我能帮你 -快进去 儿子
- No, Dad. I can help you. - Get in, boy!
-你进去了吗 -嗯
- You in? - Yeah.
爸爸 我们会把它送回来
Papa, we'll send it right back.
我们到了 到了 好 出来吧
We're here. We're here. Okay, come on.
爸爸 我们现在就把它送下来
Papa, we're bringing it back down!
帮帮我
Help me!
不
No!
爸爸 走开
Dad, move!
-可风 -爸爸
- Kofun! - Papa!
哈妮瓦
Haniwa!
爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
爸爸 我们在这 我们在这
Papa, we're here! We're here.
爸爸 他在往上爬
Dad! He's climbing.
我们在这 爸爸 你没事
We're here, Papa. You're okay.
你能听见我们吗 我们就在这
Can you hear us? We're right here.
顺着我们的声音
Follow our voices.
你没事的 没事的
You're okay. You're okay.
我们就在这 我们就在这
We're right here. We're right here.
我们在这
We're here.
加油 爸爸 你没事 你可以的 快到了
Come on. Please. You're okay. You're okay, we're close.
坚持 坚持
Hold on! Hold on!
爸爸 抓紧了
Papa, please hold on.
右边
To your right.
爸爸 你的右边有块凸起
Dad, there's a ledge to your right.
不 爸爸
No! Dad!
我们就在这里
We're here!
你快到了
You're close.
加油 爸爸 你就快到了
Come on, Dad, you're almost here.
我不知道怎么
I don't know wh--
你很近了
You're so close.
他还离得太远
He's too far.
-可风 你能够到他吗 -我把手伸出来了
- Kofun, can you reach him? - I'm reaching out a hand.
爸爸 拉住我的手
Dad! Take my hand!
爸 我够不着 我够不着你
Da-- I can't reach! I can't reach you!
我够不着你 太远了
I can't reach you, it's too high.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
爸爸
Dad!
坚持住
Hold on!
-爸爸 坚持住 -拜托 坚持 爸爸
- Dad! Hold on! - Please! Hold on, Papa!
我们拉住你了
We have you!
再坚持一会 拜托
Please hold on. Please.
-爸爸 -儿子
- Dad! - Boy.
把手给我
Give me your hand!
你能做到
You can do it!
我拉住你了 我拉住你了
I have you. I have you!
你小队的一个人被找到了
A member of your party has been located.
他在这
He is here.
玛格拉
Maghra.
他是你的人 对吧
This is one of yours, is it not?
对 没错
Yes. It is.
让我们单独待会儿
Leave us.
劳驾了
Please.
我的家人在哪
Where's my family?
-我不知道 -你离开了他们
- I don't know. - You left them.
之前有场打斗
There was fighting.
我想帮他们 但我再一看 他们都不见了
I tried to help them. But when I looked, they were gone.
我来这帮助你
I came here to help you.
如果你想帮助我 就找到我丈夫和孩子
If you wanna help me, go find my husband and my children.
我试过了
I have tried.
如果这是你的要求 我会再尝试
I will try again if that is what you ask,
但请你知道 我还能在其他地方帮助你
but please know there are other ways I can help you.
我不想要其他的
There is nothing else that I want.
我看见他们在你面前下跪
I saw them kneel before you.
他们认为你很重要 对吧
They believe you to be important. Yes?
要成为重要之人 必须要强大
To be important you need to be strong.
我能让你强大
I can make you strong.
我能做这里无人能做的事
I can do things no one here can.
如果我能为你服务
If I were in your service,
你可以做这里无人能做的事
you could do things no one here can.
最好让他们不要只是认为你重要
Better if they don't have to believe you're important.
最好能强大到证明这点
Better to be strong enough to prove it.
我愿意为你效劳
I would be devoted to your service...
而我对你只有一个要求
and all I would ask is one thing from you.
什么
What?
答应我别恶待我
That you promise not to be mean to me.
怎么了
What is it?
请回帐篷
Please return to the tent.
-我随后就去找你 -我哪儿也不去
- I'll join you momentarily. - I'm not going anywhere.
告诉我怎么了
Tell me what happened.
留下这条信息的人声称
The author of that message claims
他们抓住了你的女王 你的姐姐
to be holding the queen. Your sister.
要赎金
Ransom?
他们说除非我们把所要求的赎金
They claim that unless we deliver the requested payment
送到特定的地点
to the specified location--
这是场骗局
This is a fraud.
怎么能有人从坎祖瓦内部绑♥架♥走女王
How could someone have kidnapped the queen from inside Kanzua?
那里有一支军队保护他
An army protects her there.
给我点时间 和副手们商量一番
Give me a moment to confer with my lieutenants.
过后去帐篷内找你
I'll meet you inside shortly.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
什么
What?
我知道是谁留下了信息
I know who left that message.
谁绑♥架♥了你的姐姐
Who has your sister.
你怎么可能知道
How could you possibly?
因为他们还在这里
Because they are still here.
我能看到他们
I can see them.
告诉我 你接受我做你的副手 为你效劳
Tell me you will accept me into your service as your lieutenant.
我是这里唯一能帮你的人
I am the only one here who can help you.
答应吧 我会帮你
Just say yes, and I will do it.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表