剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
-那我走 -站住
- I'll go. - Hey.
可风 神之火焰在天空什么位置
Kofun, where is the God Flame in the sky?
已经落到山后了
It's already passed behind the mountain.
太阳在哪里有什么关系
Why should the sun matter to you?
没关系 我就是预估一下
It doesn't. I'm just trying to figure out
还有多久天黑 而你们就完全没用了
how soon it will be dark and you'll be completely useless.
巴巴
Baba.
声音陷阱
Sound traps.
指向他们
Point to them.
我知道了
Yeah.
去吧
Go.
别动
Don't move.
那里有弓箭 我们用的到
There's a bow and arrow. We need it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我行动可以毫不出声 你不行
I can move in silence. You can't.
-哈妮瓦 别去 -停火
- Haniwa, no! - Cease fire!
你是哈妮瓦吗
You are Haniwa?
是我
Yes.
喊话者
And you who shouted...
报上名来
what's your name?
可风
Kofun.
杰拉马瑞尔的孩子
Children of Jerlamarel,
穿过这些树就有一座桥
just beyond these trees there is a bridge.
你们可以通过那桥去觉悟大宅
You may pass over that bridge into the House of Enlightenment.
觉悟大宅有治愈者吗
Is there a healer in the House of Enlightenment?
你们不能过去
You cannot pass.
你刚才还说我们可以过桥
You just told us we could cross.
只有杰拉马瑞尔的孩子可以
Only the children of Jerlamarel may cross
过桥去觉悟大宅
into the House of Enlightenment.
只有这一条规矩 必须遵守
There is only one rule, and that is it.
你告诉杰拉马瑞尔我们来了 他会理解的
You tell Jerlamarel that we're here. He'll understand.
只有可风和哈妮瓦能过去
Only Kofun and Haniwa may cross.
你听我说
You listen to me--
儿子
Boy.
只有这一条规矩 必须遵守
There is only one rule, and that is it.
你可以去跟杰拉马瑞尔解释
You can tell Jerlamarel
为什么他的儿子女儿大老远过来
why his son and daughter came all this way
就为了回去
just to turn back!
我们不回去
We're not turning back.
你说什么 我们得回去
What are you talking about? We have to turn back.
-她需要治愈者 -不 她有爸和帕丽丝
- She needs a healer. - No. She has Dad and Paris.
他可以带她去别的部落
He can take her to another tribe.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们不能把她丢在这里 哈妮瓦
We're not leaving her here, Haniwa.
她不需要我们所有人
She doesn't need all of us.
-我们要在一起 -可风
- We stay together. - Kofun.
-够了 -这太疯狂了
- Enough. - This is crazy.
够了
Enough.
听我说 你们听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
哈妮瓦 可风
Haniwa, Kofun,
我们走了这么远 付出了惨重代价 现在不能回头
we have traveled too far, at too great a cost, to turn back now.
这事我也想了很久
I have thought about this for a long while now.
我一直不愿意相信 但帕丽丝是对的
I never wanted to believe it, but Paris is right.
每个孩子最终都会走到一座
Every child eventually comes to a bridge
他们要独♥立♥跨越的桥
that they must cross alone.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
你们出生的那天 我站在一堵墙上奋力保护你们
The day you were born, I stood on a wall fighting to protect you,
从那日以来我一直如此
and I have done it every day since.
这是父亲为保护自己孩子应做的
That's what a father does to protect his children.
但父亲也该知晓
But a father must also know
何时该放手让孩子独自前行
when it is time to let his children go
好让他们找到自己的路
so that they might find their own path.
-现在是时候了 -不 不是这样
- That time is now. - No, that's not true.
不是这样 哈妮瓦 告诉他不是这样
That's not true. Haniwa, tell him it's not true.
就是这样 可风
It is true, Kofun.
你我和他生活在不同的世界
You and I live in a different world than him.
向来如此
We always have.
我们永远不会真正的理解彼此
We'll never really understand each other.
他带我们来时就深知这点
He brought us here knowing that.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
因为我是你们的父亲
Because I'm your father.
爸爸
Oh, Papa.
我的宝贝女儿
My baby girl.
你错了
You are wrong.
我们并没有生活在不同的世界
We don't live in different worlds.
从你们出生那天起
You and your brother
我唯一生活过的世界
are the only world that I have lived in
就是有你和你哥哥的世界
since the day you were born.
我的孩子们 我虽和他人一样盲
My children, I'm as blind as anyone.
但我能看见你们
But I see you both.
我会一直看着你们
I will never stop seeing you.
但我是对的
But I was right.
分别的时候到了 你们必须与父亲相见
This day had come, and you must meet your father.
爸爸 你就是我父亲
Dad, you're my father.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, boy.
我们能再见面吗
We'll see you again?
能
Yes.
博莱昂
Bow Lion.
这对你来说就像挠痒痒一样
This will be like a-- like a tickle for you.
不疼了
Yes.
好的
Good.
记住你们的母亲
Remember your mother always.
无论如何保护彼此
Protect each other at all costs.
-爸爸 -可风 不 别这样
- Dad. - Kofun, no. Stop.
他会变成孤身一人
He'll be alone.
玛格拉会永远活在他心里
He will have Maghra with him always.
而现在 你们也是如此
And now, he will have the two of you.
我会和他在一起
I will be with him.
看着你妹妹
Look to your sister.
她知道
She knows.
好了
Now...
听仔细了 你们俩都是
listen carefully, both of you.
视觉的天赋有时令人盲目
The gift of sight can be blinding.
杰拉马瑞尔...是你们的父亲
Jerlamarel... is your father,
他也能看见
and he is sighted.
但他不是神 你们俩也不是
But he is not a god, and neither are you.
如果你们要建立这个新世界
If you are to build this world...
记住你们的母亲
remember your mother.
记住教会了你们所有一切本领的巴巴沃斯
And remember Baba Voss, who taught you all things.
你们所建立的这个新世界
And you build this new world
要为有视觉和盲人共同而建
for the sighted as well as the unsighted.
不能有神 你们明白吗
With no gods! Do you understand?
-你们明白吗 -明白
- Do you understand me? - Yes.
-明白 -那好
- Yes. - Okay.
我的宝贝们
Oh, my babies.
为我多读些书 为我多读些书
Read the books for me. Read the books for me.
年轻小伙
Young man.
我的手杖
My staff.
好 去吧 赶紧去吧
Okay, go. Go now.
趁着天黑看不见前赶紧去吧
Go now before it's too dark for you to see.
我不敢相信他真的离开了
I can't believe he really left us.
离开的人是我们
We're the ones who left.
好
Okay.
我们来了 只有我们两人
We're coming now, the two of us.
哈妮瓦和可风
Haniwa and Kofun.
我们一直在一起 哥哥
You and me together, little brother.
绝不分开 妹妹
Always, little sister.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
没有
No.
我也没有
Me neither.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表