剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
那是什么
What is that?
或许这里就是那种
Maybe this is one of those places
将太空飞船发射到月球上的地方
where the spaceship took off and went to the moon.
你看 看那个巨大的轮子
Look. Look at that wheel.
我不记得书上有记载那么大的车
I don't remember reading about cars that size.
快走吧 待会儿天就彻底黑下来了
Come on, before it gets too dark.
新鲜羊毛 上等的 跟丝绸一样
Fresh wool. Fine, like silk.
可以用来缝补衣物的网丝
Mesh to mend your clothes.
我是神之火焰的神父
I am the priest of the God Flame,
火之兄弟 将我塑造得如神骨一般
brother of the fire, who shapes me like God bone.
神之旨意的执行者
Executor of God's will.
我们建造了这座火焰神殿
We have built this temple of flame.
我们将巫师带到这里来烧死
We have brought witches to burn.
他们都被判处拥有光明的力量
All have been convicted of having the power of light.
这里有猎巫者
A Witchfinder is here.
都听好
Behold...
不 这是不同的东西
No. This is something different.
我们将这些拥有光明力量的巫师变成烈焰
As we turn the witches of light into heat.
求求你们了
Please.
他们根本看不见啊
They can't even see.
你看 看他们的眼睛
Look... Look at their eyes.
他们明明无罪却要被烧死
They're being burned for nothing.
-住手 -求你们了
- Stop! - Please.
你们错了 他们甚至无法...
You're wrong! They can't even...
猎巫者没能找到我们
The Witchfinder has missed us,
但他的信息已经传开了
but his message has traveled.
收了信徒
Made disciples.
那两个孩子永远不会安全了
The children will never be safe.
那两个孩子只要在家就是安全的
The children will be safe at home.
所有人都认为家里是安全的
Everyone thinks home is safe...
直到事实证明并非如此
until it isn't.
我要...
I'll...
救命
Help!
哈妮瓦
Haniwa!
强壮
Strong.
年轻
Young.
健康
Healthy...
这一次
For once,
这些"羊"不是躲在防护栅栏里的了
these sheep are not held behind their fences.
菲森
Fethin?
菲森
Fethin!
菲森
Fethin!
奴隶贩子 有奴隶贩子
Slavers! Slavers!
怎么了
What is it?
奴隶贩子出现了
There's Slavers!
他们 他们劫走了我的菲森
They... They took my Fethin!
他们夺走了我的宝贝女儿
They took my little girl!
菲森
Fethin!
菲森
Fethin!
有奴隶贩子
They were Slavers!
妈妈 爸爸 快醒醒 是我
Mama. Mama, Papa, wake up. It's me.
你跑来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
妈妈 我觉得发生了很可怕...
Mama, I think something bad has...
可风在哪儿
Where's Kofun?
可风在哪儿
Where's Kofun?
我觉得他...
I think he's...
我觉得他被人劫走了
I think he's been taken.
被谁劫走了
By whom?
我觉得他是被奴隶贩子劫走了
I think he's been taken by Slavers.
你以为你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
我们为什么要停下
Why have we stopped?
这小子以为他可以休息一会儿
The boy thought he'd take a break.
-他有点不对劲 -我会搞清楚的
- Something's wrong with him. - I'll find out.
不
No.
我来搞清楚
I will.
你敢叫 我就把你肠子掏出来
You scream, I will gut you.
你听不到她吗 她受伤了
Can't you hear her? She... She's hurt.
她一直磕磕绊绊的 我也跟着站不稳
She keeps tripping, so I'm tripping.
那就别绊倒
So, don't trip.
不 求你了 她在流血
No, please! She's bleeding.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我是嗅探
I'm a Scentier.
我能闻到血味 而且她一瘸一拐的
I can smell the blood. And she's limping.
我的主顾感兴趣的不是她的脚
It is not her foot my customers are interested in.
还有点良心
A bit of spirit.
这个能卖♥♥个好价钱
This one will get a good price.
走
Move!
那边 我看见烟了 他们沿着圣人路走的
There! I see smoke. They follow the Sage Road.
他们会在那迷路的
They will stray from it.
你们会 但是我不会
For you, but not for me.
他们会留下痕迹 我能看到
They will leave a trail. I will see it.
-我去召集战士 我们追 -没时间了
- I will gather warriors. We pursue! - There's no time.
来不了几个人 我需要他们回来
Few men will come. I need them back.
哈妮瓦 带路
Haniwa, lead the way.
铁杉 是他们的
Hemlock. It's theirs.
你确定
You certain?
我敢肯定
Absolutely.
妈妈 爸爸
Mama? Papa?
这有一条消息
There's a message here.
可风留下了一个消息
Kofun left a message.
什么消息
What message?
他怎么留下消息的
How could he leave a message?
你们相信我就行了
You're just going to have to trust me.
相信你 什么消息
Trust you? What message?
可风写下了一条消息 我能读懂
Kofun has written a message, and I can read it.
不 你是怎么认识那些字的
No. How do you know those words?
你是怎么知道"读"和"写"的
How do you know "Written" and "Read"?
是箱子里的知识 妈妈
It's knowledge from the box, Mama.
我们打开了
We opened it.
学会了读和写
We have learned to read and write.
我们把他留下的书全都读完了
And we read all the books he left behind.
谁打开的
Who opened it?
是我
I did.
那条消息写了什么
What does the message say?
-妈妈 我... -我儿子失踪了
- Mama, I... - My son is missing!
我要把他找回来 所以 写了什么
I want him back! So, what does it say?
守卫
Guards!
坐下
Sit!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
可风
Ko... Kofun.
我叫菲森
My name is Fethin.
你真的认为告诉奴隶贩子我受伤了
I mean, did you really think telling the Slavers I was hurt
他们就能帮我了吗
would make them help me?
好吧 不客气
Ok... Okay, you're welcome.
不 我不是那个意思
No, I d... I didn't mean it like that.
谢谢
Thank you.
小心 有很多石头 很多石头
Careful. Many rocks. Many rocks.
妈妈
Mama.
我没事
I'm good.
好的
Yes.
我看见前方 有烟从一个建筑物中飘出来
I see ahead, smoke coming from inside a structure.
-是用神骨做的塔吗 -是的
- Are the towers made of God bone? - Yes.
他们卖♥♥掉奴隶之前就把他们关在那
It's where they hold the slaves before they sell them.
如果我现在不救他 他就会被卖♥♥到集市上去
If I don't get to him now, he'll be sold to the market.
你怎么知道的 爸爸
How do you know, Papa?
我知道这个地方
I know this place...
因为我父亲以前就是奴隶贩子
because my father was a Slaver...
我爷爷也是
and his father before him.
曾经 我也是
And for a time, so was I.
不是你想的那样 哈妮瓦 你父亲不一样
It's not as you think, Haniwa. Your father was different.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表