剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
The queen has made it clear what I stand to gain
我能获得什么
if I solve this problem.
让我也清楚告诉你
Let me make it clear to you
如果你帮我解决 你能得到什么好处
what you stand to gain if you help me solve it.
当公主的副手固然很好
It's good to be lieutenant to a princess,
但当女王的副手比这强千百倍
but it's so much better to be lieutenant to a queen.
这是什么
What's this?
你读
Read it.
曾经 在这一切发生之前
There was a time, before all this,
你仍是能明事理之人
where you could still be counted on to see reason.
我记得我姐姐那时的样子
I remember that version of my sister.
现在 我在此希望 她仍存在于你心里
And I'm here in the hopes that she still exists within you.
她会接受现况 面对现实
And that she'll accept the reality of her situation
做出理智之举
and do the sensible thing.
"放弃王位"
"Abdicate the throne."
盖上你的封印 支持这决定
Affix your seal. Endorse it.
向外面的人宣读 就在今天 就在此刻
Read it to the men, today, right now.
并接受其结果
And accept its result
那就是你将臣服于本女王的统治之下
that you will live under my rule as queen.
你一定是在做白日梦
What a fantasy this must have been.
就这么走进来 以为我会为你放弃王位
Walking in here, thinking I might actually do this for you.
为我
For me?
随你做或不做
Do it. Don't do it.
我给你这个机会纯粹出于仁慈
I offer this to you out of mercy
以及看在我们父王的份上
and for the sake of our father's memory.
无论你选择接受或拒绝 都由你来决定
Whether you choose to accept it or not is your choice.
但这并不是我的决定 玛格拉
But it isn't my choice, Maghra.
你心里清楚
You know that.
这种东西并不能用来做交易
It's just not something that can be bargained away.
也不能为了保我性命 或为实现你
Negotiated under duress to save my life
长久以来的梦想而被用于谈判
or to impart some longed-for meaning to yours.
只有众神能决定谁称王或称后
Only the gods decide who's king or queen.
祂们决定之日 死神必须从旁见证
And when they do, Death must be a witness,
否则就没有继承权 王权或正统性
or there is no succession, no majesty, no legitimacy.
只是无足轻重之人共同商定的可笑谎言
Just a petty lie agreed upon by petty people.
如果你们想得到我的神性
If you want my divinity...
你们其中一人必须有勇气
one of you must have the courage
亲手用刀夺走我的性命
to pick up a knife and come take it.
神的法则 神的声音 神的话语
God's law, God's voice, God's words.
无论你在任何时刻有任何目的
It's amazing how they all just align
它们都能与之相符 真令人惊叹
with whatever it is that you want at any given moment.
所以这结局再合适不过
It is fitting then that
你将在这种地方终结生命
you'll meet your end in a place like this,
虽然你声称得到了神的眷顾
declaring God's will to be on your side
然而不幸正一点一滴地剥夺
as misfortune strips you of everything and anything
你曾宣称拥有的一切
that you once laid claim to bit by bit.
放弃王位的提议仍有效
The offer to abdicate stands.
做 或不做
Do it, don't do it.
完全由你来决定
It's entirely up to you.
睡着了吗
Get any sleep?
基本没有
Not really.
我能想象
I can imagine.
你们抛下了曾经熟知的一切
You've left behind everything you've ever known.
感到有点迷惘很正常
It's natural to feel a bit lost.
但我保证 这里是真实的
But I promise you, the opposite is true.
你们现在跟家人在一起了
You're with your family now.
来吧 我带你们到处看看
Come on. I'll show you around.
这里是我们每天学习的地方
This is where we study every day.
铅笔
A pencil?
我们都有很多要学习的
We all have so much to learn.
对吗
Right?
这里是图书库
And here we are, the librarium.
我花了近十年才把这些书带到这里
Took me almost ten years to get all these books in here.
科学 数学 药学
Science, mathematics, medicine,
历史 地理
history, geography,
工程学 文学
engineering, literature.
我们的先祖在为后人记载
Our ancestors were very meticulous when it came to documenting
他们的知识和造诣方面非常细致
their knowledge and accomplishments for posterity.
就像是他们早知道我们有一天会需要
It's almost as if they knew we would one day need them.
我有好多想跟你们分享
There is so much I'd like to share with you,
我们所拥有的这份恩赐
this blessing that we have.
这恩赐时常感觉是个诅咒 对吗
This blessing can often feel like a curse, can't it?
因为每一天 我们都看到这个世界
Because every day, we see all the wasted potential
和我们自身的潜能遭到浪费
in this world and in ourselves.
你会感到孤独
And you feel alone.
真的吗
Really?
可风 你知道我什么意思
Kofun, you know what I mean.
我们得一直藏着我们的能力
We've had to hide all of these things
不让别人知道
that we can do from everyone.
确实
Exactly.
我大部分人生都在旅行
I've spent most of my life traveling,
寻找其他和我一样的人
searching for others like me.
我穿过了特里万提安
And I've crossed the Trivantes
一直来到西部恶土
all the way to the Western Badlands.
还从帕岩西部一直走到大西洋
And west of the Payan all the way to the Atlantic.
我从没找到过有视力的人
I have never found a sighted person.
你见过海洋了
You've seen the ocean?
我还在里面游了泳
I've swum in it.
那你为什么回来
So, why did you come back?
建设这个地方
To build this place.
这里既是知识的城♥堡♥
A citadel of knowledge
也是我们安全聚集并且学习的避难所
and a sanctuary where we could safely gather and learn.
自学先人的科学知识
Educating ourselves and
最后再传授给其他人
eventually others of the sciences of our forefathers.
但是你说过你没找到有视力的人
But you said you never found another person with sight.
是的 所以我生了你们
I didn't. So, I made you.
我们都是你的孩子吗
Are we all your children?
是的 你 可风
Yes. You, Kofun,
奥罗曼 希瓦
Oloman, Sheva.
除了那两个小的 大家都是
Everyone except the two little ones.
他们是奥罗曼的孩子
They are Oloman's.
他们的母亲呢
And their mothers?
他们像你们一样 深爱着自己的母亲
They love their mothers dearly as you love yours.
这里始终都有她的一席安身之地
And there is always a place for her here.
我们的母亲死了
Our mother is dead.
-什么 -她被猎巫者杀死了
- What? - She was killed by the Witchfinders.
这太令人难过了
I am very sorry to hear that.
我以前很喜欢她
I was quite fond of her.
应该没那么喜欢 你抛弃了她
Can't have been that fond of her. You left her alone.
-可风 -怀着你的孩子
- Kofun. - Pregnant with your children.
你从我们一出生就离开了我们
You left us alone our entire lives.
你不想认识我们吗
Did you not want to know us?
我们是怎样的人 长什么样子
Who we were, what we were like?
你有理由生气
You have every right to be upset.
我要是说自己没有后悔
You know, I would be lying if I said I didn't regret
处理这些事情的方式 那肯定是撒谎
the way I handled some of these matters.
我那时还年轻 经常不理智
I was young. Often unwise.
身为天选者 不意味着我完美无缺
Being chosen doesn't make me perfect.
确实 差远了
No, far from it.
但我是天选者 可风 你要明白这一点
But I was chosen, Kofun. You must see that.
盲人父母生下有视力的孩子
A sighted baby born to blind parents.
我生来就是这个黑暗世♥界♥通♥往
I was born to be a bridge between this dark world
更加美好的桥梁
and a better one to come.
上天赋予了我们神圣的使命 我们会名垂千古
We've been given a divine mission. And we will be remembered.
从今往后的人类历史 将会铭记我们的名字
Our names will be spoken for the rest of human history.
来 我带你们看发电机
Come on. I'll show you the generator.
你闹什么脾气
What are you doing?
他根本都不在乎妈妈死了
He doesn't even care that Mom is dead.
他当然在乎过
Of course he cared.
他明显为此伤心过 但她不是他的妻子
He was clearly upset about it, but she wasn't his wife.
对 她只是给他生孩子的
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表