剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
告诉我你们所知的关于杰拉马瑞尔的一切
Tell me what you know about Jerlamarel.
告诉我关于他的孩子的事
Tell me about his children.
有一个小洞穴
There is a small cave.
里面有我为我的孩子准备的一个箱子
There you will find a box for my children.
把书埋起来吧
Bury the books.
接下来的12年
And for 12 summers,
我们对此一个字都不要提
we will not speak a word of this.
你们都保守着一个秘密长达12年
Twelve years, you have kept a secret.
你们能再守住一个秘密吗
Could you keep another?
这些书是你们真正的父亲留给你们的
They are books from your true father.
你打开了箱子 玛格拉会把书都烧掉的
You opened the box. Maghra will burn the books.
那就别告诉她 这些书将传授他们知识
So do not tell her. The books will give them knowledge.
是巴巴沃斯下令把我的母亲
It was Baba Voss who condemned my mother,
你的亲姐妹 活活烧死
your own sister, to the bonfire.
我要把巫师的消息透露出去 传递信息
I'm gonna send news of a witch. A message.
谁知道谁会捡到它呢
Who knows who will find it?
我还是可以识别出你的脚步声
Still recognize your melody...
你的右脚踏在地上的声音比左脚要沉重些
the way your right is heavier than your left.
现在你不安地变换左右脚
But now you shift uneasily from foot to foot.
你以前从不这样 你以前很坚定
You never used to. You were solid.
生活 经历
Life, experience...
将我吹打得左右摇摆
they rock me from side to side.
欢迎回家 塔玛奇俊
Welcome home, Tamacti Jun.
陛下
Majesty.
我的任期结束了
My tour of duty is done.
我效力于您的期限是二十个夏季
My commission was for 20 summers.
酷夏已变成了寒冬
And those summers have turned to winter.
你把税收和贡品带回来了吗
You brought taxes and tribute?
是的
Yes.
车轴在崇山峻岭间艰难穿行
The axles groaned through the mountains.
一百辆马车 神骨 谷物
A hundred carts, God bone, grain,
钻石可以换成斧头 斧头砍伐木材 奴隶
diamond for axes, axes for wood, slaves.
你是个称职的税收人
You're a fine tax collector.
但你却不是个称职的猎巫者
But you're not a finder of witches.
在每个村庄 我都拷问过村民
In every village, I interrogated,
感知者都会说
presagers would say,
"不 大人 我从没听过杰拉马瑞尔这个名字"
"Jerlamarel. No, no, sir. I don't know that name."
我把那些对我撒谎的人都烧死了
I burned all who lied to me.
你传播了他的名字
You spread his name.
那是为了找到他
In order to find him.
你相当于是做了他的先知
You were a prophet for him?
召集众人 向他们宣扬他的力量
Gathering people, telling them about his power,
让他们知晓他的名字 散布信仰他的种子
giving them his name, scattering his seeds?
作为您的猎巫将军
As your Witchfinder general,
我前来报告 我辜负了我的女王
I have come to report that I have failed my queen...
我接受相应的惩罚
and I accept the natural consequence.
但我只有一个请求
But I ask only this:
请不要在祭坛上处决我
instead of execution on the altar...
请允许我结束自己的生命吧
you allow me to take my own life...
以一个勇士的方式自裁
in the manner of a warrior.
陛下 人♥民♥都欣喜若狂
Your Majesty, the people are rejoicing.
长者们正在分发战利品
The elders are dividing the spoils.
仓库都被装满了
The warehouses are being filled.
奴隶市场也开始运营了
A market for the slaves is put into ropes.
我们最高贵的将军回来了
Our most exalted general has returned.
塔玛奇俊
Tamacti Jun?
没错 正是我 塔玛奇俊
Yes. It is I, Tamacti Jun...
带回了一百辆马车
who have returned with a hundred carts
虽然应该是101辆才对
when it should've been a hundred and one.
陛下 他虽未能找到一个人
Your Majesty, his failure to find one man,
一个异端者
one heretic,
但有千百人在颂扬他的美名 也该功过相抵了
must be balanced against this sound of hundreds calling his name.
杜恩大人 去祭坛
Lord Dune, go to the high altar.
召集人♥民♥ 我有事要宣布
Tell the people to gather. I'll speak to them.
我也会欣喜若狂
I, too, will rejoice.
塔玛奇俊
Tamacti Jun.
可以
Yes.
为感谢你二十年忠心的效力
In recognition of 20 years' loyal service...
我允许你...
you have my permission...
自己结束生命
to take your own life.
永别了
Farewell.
杜恩大人 你为什么还在这里
Lord Dune, why are you still here?
你本可以命令他活下去
You could have ordered him to live.
塔玛奇俊比你更清楚他这次失败的性质
Tamacti Jun understands the nature of his failure better than you.
外面的人还在欢庆自己的灭亡
Outside, they're celebrating their own doom.
只是失去了一个人而已
One man lost.
不是
No!
是失去了我们的力量
Our power lost!
杰拉马瑞尔就是在世间各处行走的神
Jerlamarel's a god striding across the world,
他在创造更多的神
making more gods,
神又会创造更多的神
who will make more gods!
塔玛奇俊清楚我们究竟失去了什么
Tamacti Jun knows what is lost.
去吧
Go.
塔玛奇俊 塔玛奇俊
Tamacti Jun! Tamacti Jun!
来 快跟上 它在那边 就在树下
Come, come. He's over there, under the tree.
谁在哪里 在哪棵树下
Who's where, under what tree?
是火鸡
Turkeys.
你绕过去 把它们赶到我这里来
So, you go around and drive them towards me.
准备好了吗
Ready?
别出声 爸爸
Hush, Daddy.
摸摸看
Feel.
我做了样东西
I made something.
从书中学的 用来打猎的
From the books, for hunting.
你听
Listen.
学好了
And learn.
-我射中了 快来 -什么
- I got it. Come. - What?
我从箱子里的书中
I read in one of the books from the box
看到了关于
something very interesting
曾经生活在美国的那些人的一些趣事
about the people who used to live in America.
美国是什么
What is America?
这还只是开始而已 爸爸 我看了太多的书
This is just the beginning, Daddy. I've read so much.
只要有合适的机器和足够的动力
With the right machines and enough power,
我们就能制♥造♥出比我刚刚用的强大得多的武器
we could make weapons much more powerful than what I just used,
一小时就能杀一百人
to kill a hundred in one hour.
他们还有炸♥弹♥...
Or they had these bombs...
那种叫炸♥弹♥的东西 可以炸毁整座城市
Things called "bombs" that could blow up whole cities.
亲爱的 你说的一半的话对我来说都是天书
Half your words are book words to me, love,
我根本听不懂
and they mean nothing to me.
那这只火鸡呢
Well, what about this turkey?
火鸡意味着晚餐
Turkey means dinner.
我每天都可以出来打猎
Every day I could go out.
我甚至能猎到鹿
I could get deer, even.
就跟杰拉马瑞尔一样
Just like Jerlamarel.
你刚刚说鹿
You say deer.
我要怎么对你母亲解释这事呢
And how exactly would I explain that to your mother?
可风也是这么说的
That is exactly what Kofun says.
无论我们学到什么 他都想隐藏
Everything we learn, he wants to hide.
你知道我喜欢吃美味的鹿肉
You know I enjoy a tasty deer.
我根本就不喜欢吃火鸡肉
I don't even like turkey.
-那肉会让我昏昏欲睡 -我知道 爸爸
- Makes me sleepy. - I know, Papa.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我随时可以杀死他们任何一个人
I could kill any one of them at any time...
而他们都不知道自己是怎么死的
and they wouldn't even know what it was.
他们只会说那是神之火焰的复仇
They'd say it is the God Flame's vengeance.
尽管我们知道
Even though we know
神之火焰只不过是大气燃烧的景象
the God Flame is a bunch of gas 93 million miles away...
-燃烧在外太... -住手
- burning in outer... - Stop!
他留下书给我们 不是为了让我们制♥造♥武器
He didn't leave us books so that we can make weapons.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
他为什么要留下书给我们 理由是什么
Why did he leave us books? What was his reason?
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表