剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
(崔凡特和甘耐特边境)
(绿丘涧之战后256天)
举盾
Shields up!
坚守位置
Hold position!
守住
Hold!
盾牌阵
Shield formation!
守住战线 守住…
Hold the line! Hold--
守住 别让他们靠近
Hold! Hold them back!
他们人太多了
There's too many of them.
撤退
Fall back!
快撤…
Go! Go!
快走
Let's go!
放下大门
Drop the gate.
分娩之痛竟然如此美妙 玛格拉
How glorious the pain of childbirth, Maghra.
你从来没跟我说过
You never told me.
你太健忘
You forget quickly.
骗人
Liar.
-女王陛下 -怎么了
-Queen. -What?
女王陛下
Queen.
什么事
What is it?
没有羊水 只有血 血太多了
There's still no birth water, only blood. Too much blood.
-努力保持镇静 还有… -镇静不了
-Try and be calm and-- -You be calm.
我整个人都要裂开了
I'm being torn open from the inside out.
-扶她站起来 -不要
-Help her to her feet. -No.
-要的 -不
-Yes. -No.
要的 赛贝丝
Yes, Sibeth.
来吧
Come on.
好…
Yes. Yes.
吊带 弯腰
Straps. Bend.
好
Yes.
另一边
And the other one.
好了
All right.
赛贝丝 你不要用力了
Sibeth, I need you to stop pushing.
做不到
I can't!
你必须停下 宝宝还在羊膜囊里
You must. The baby is still in its veil.
你必须连同羊膜囊一起生下来 否则宝宝可能会没呼吸
It must be born in its water sack or risk having no breath.
那就连羊膜囊一起弄出来
So get it out with the sack!
等等
Wait.
我护住宝宝了 现在用力
I'm protecting it. Now push.
用力
Push!
好
Yes.
哈蒙妮
Harmony.
为什么我什么都听不到 让我的宝宝哭起来
Why do I hear nothing? Make my baby cry.
我们在努力
We are trying.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
连同羊膜囊一起诞生是个好兆头 宝宝被水圣化了
A veiled birth is a good omen, a baby consecrated by water.
烈焰之神赐给了我一个有视力的使者
God Flame has blessed me with a sighted prophet.
我们会用父亲的名字 给他取名 就叫沃尔菲
We'll name him Wolffe after our father.
他饿了
He's hungry.
玛格拉 请让我给他喂奶
Maghra, please let me feed him.
我们有个奶妈准备好给他喂奶了
We have a wet nurse ready for that.
你不让宝宝喝他妈妈的母乳
You would deny the baby his mother's milk?
别争了 赛贝丝
Don't start, Sibeth.
会接生的女王
A queen who can deliver a baby.
我忘了你曾是阿肯尼的农妇
I forgot you once were an Alkenny peasant.
是帕丽斯教我的
It was Paris who taught me.
你如果能记住她的名字 那么祈求怜悯时的效果会好一些
And you would do well remembering her name when you ask for sympathy.
那个山里的女人想要夺走我的宝宝
That mountain woman wanted to take my baby.
现在我要夺走你的宝宝
Well, now I am taking your baby.
你要把我也杀了吗
Are you going to kill me as well?
那可说不准
You never know.
-女王陛下 -你们已经来了
-My queen. -Already?
-时间紧迫 -我跟他说了 他这是操之过急
-Time is of the essence. -I told him he was rushing things.
-你说时机已到 -我那是说反话
-You said the time was now. -I was being ironic.
玛格拉 这显然是个很令人激动的时刻
Maghra, clearly this is a deeply emotional moment.
我知道…
And I know--
崔凡特人很快就会知道宝宝出生的消息
The Trivantians will soon know of the baby.
特洛薇尔大使到达时
When Ambassador Trovere arrives,
她将会收押赛贝丝
she'll be expecting to take custody of Sibeth
把她当成战利品带回崔凡特
to take her trophy back to Trivantes.
这些是你答应的条件
These are the terms you agreed to.
他真是势不可挡 一旦他…
There's no stopping him once he gets--
-哈兰 -但严格来说 他没说错
-Harlan! -But he's not wrong, strictly speaking.
玛格拉 你确实答应崔凡特人 你姐姐生完孩子后 就把她交给他们
Maghra, you did promise the Trivantians your sister once she delivered.
你们有谁愿意给宝宝喂奶吗
Would either of you like to feed the baby?
都不愿意
No?
那你们现在对我来说没用
Well, then you are of no use to me right now.
你打算怎么对特洛薇尔说
What will you say to Trovere?
我很高兴你这么问 我不知道
I'm glad you asked. I have no idea.
谢谢你 玛格拉 谢谢
Thank you, Maghra. Thank you.
只让你喂到奶妈来为止
Only until the wet nurse arrives.
来吧 小家伙
There you go, little man.
小沃尔菲
Little Wolffe.
你能看见我吗
Can you see me?
能看见妈妈吗
Can you see your mama?
你是烈焰之神派来的预言之子
You're the child of prophecy sent to me by the God Flame.
别担心 我不会让他们 把你从我身边夺走的
Don't you worry. I will not let them take you from me.
这是我们多日以来第三次全连撤退
That was our third company retreat in as many days.
到底怎么回事
What is happening out there?
他们只是一群野蛮人 我们可是崔凡特的战士
They are a bunch of savages. We are Trivantian soldiers.
他们趁风行军 我们什么也听不见
They move with the wind. We hear nothing.
现在他们知道我们军营的位置了
And now they know where our camp is.
他们会找到路 下山来到这里
They're going to find a way down here.
我们寡不敌众 守不住这里的
We are outnumbered. We can't defend this position.
兰恩上尉 你这算什么话
Captain Wren, do you hear yourself?
我们奉命来此镇♥压♥原始的起义
We were sent here to quell a primitive uprising,
结果变成了全面战争
and instead, it is turning into a full-scale war.
-而且是一场败仗 -是谁
-And it's a war you're losing. -Who is that?
第三基地的托玛达少校
Lieutenant Commander Tormada of Base 3,
受已故的伊多沃斯将军直接指挥
under the direct command of the late General Edo Voss.
托玛达 我听说过你 你是伊多的首席科学家
Tormada, I've heard of you. Edo's chief scientist.
我以为第三基地已经不再运作了
I didn't think Base 3 was still operational
自从将军过世之后
after the general's passing.
兰恩 你以前是第三基地的 对吗
Wren, you were at Base 3, weren't you?
-是 长官 -兰恩上尉
-Yes, sir. -Captain Wren.
伊多对你赞誉有加
Edo spoke highly of you.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
你是绿丘涧的幸存者
You were a survivor of Greenhill Gap.
没有可怜的伊多来承担战败的责任
Without poor Edo to shoulder the blame for that defeat,
我想所有其他人都没少被问责吧
I imagine there was more than enough to mete out for everyone else.
你们被下放到这里来就一点都不奇怪了
It is no doubt why you were exiled here.
抱歉 少校
My apologies, Lieutenant Commander,
但军方为什么要派一位科学家来前线
but why would the military send a scientist out to the front lines?
因为科学能救你的命 上校
Because science is gonna save you, Colonel.
科学能为你赢下这场战争
Science is gonna win this war for you.
兰恩说得对
Wren is right.
甘耐特人最迟在清晨就会来到这里
The Ganites will be here by morning, if not sooner.
那么朋友们
Well then, my friends,
你们清晨就可以向上级汇报大获全胜了
you will be reporting complete victory by morning.
恕我直言 少校
With all due respect, Lieutenant Commander,
你不知道我们面对着什么样的敌人
you have no idea what we're up against here.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
你不知道我带来了什么
you have no idea what I've brought with me.
嘘 别出声 小宝宝
Hush, little baby Don't say a word
妈妈会给你买♥♥只知更鸟
Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird
如果知更鸟不唱歌♥谣
And if that mockingbird don't sing
妈妈会给你买♥♥个铃铛摇
Mama's gonna buy you a bell to ring
如果小铃铛坏掉了
And if that little bell gets broke
妈妈会给你买♥♥头公山羊
Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat
如果山羊不拉车
And if that billy goat won't pull
妈妈会给你买♥♥头牛和车
Mama's gonna buy you a cart and bull
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表