剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
看 见
第一季 第六集
我绝不为这座城市而死 这座城市会为我而死
I won't die for this city. This city will die for me.
纳丽
Nyrie!
你们带了什么给我
What have you brought me?
我要跟你谈谈 你犯了个大错
I will speak to you. You've made a mistake--
你是何方神圣 竟敢放出如此獗言
I wonder who you might be to make such a claim.
奥派罗族 就是他们偷走了我们的东西
Opayol. They're the ones who took our things.
下面根本没人 看上去像是废弃了
There's no one down there. It looks deserted.
你看 触摸一下 他的胸膛
Stop! Feel! His chest.
他也能看得见
He can see.
博资是杰拉马瑞尔的儿子 我们的弟弟
Boots is Jerlamarel's son. Our brother.
妈妈呢 发生什么事了
Where's Mama? What happened?
他们抓走了她
They took her?
不 她自己放开了我的手
No, she let go of my hand.
塔玛奇俊
Tamacti Jun!
凯恩家族的玛格拉公主
Princess Maghra... of the House of Kane.、
玛格拉
Maghra!
我在这里呢
Here I am.
爸 爸
Dad. Dad.
儿子
Boy.
他们还有更多人赶来 我们肯定要被包围了
There's more of them coming. We're about to be surrounded.
-爸爸 -发生什么事了
- Dad. - What happened?
到底发生什么事了
What happened?
我没看到 但他说他看到了
I didn't see it, but he said he saw it, and--
-看到什么 -看到什么
- Saw what? - Saw what?
她在说些什么
What-- What's she talking about?
你找到妈妈了吗
Did you find Mom?
我看到她走出了森林
I saw her leave the woods.
我看到她跟他们在一起
I saw her with them and...
我还看到她死了
I saw her die.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
她被带到他们的首领面前
She was taken before their leader.
她哀求他
She pled with him.
他似乎是在认真听 但随后
He seemed to be listening, but then
他拔出了剑 对着她砍了下去
he drew for his sword and he cut her down.
他 他杀了她
He-- He killed her.
不 不 她没死
No. No. She's not dead.
-他在撒谎 -不
- He's lying. - No.
我为什么要信他
Why should I believe him?
我之前也不信
I didn't believe it either.
我去找她了
I went to look for her.
然后我发现了这个
And I found this.
我发现她的小袋子浸在血液里
I found her bag in blood. What?
我亲眼看到的
I saw it with my own eyes.
对不起 但我们得跑了
I'm sorry, but we have to run.
不 我不跑
No, no. I'm not running.
在找到并杀死猎巫者前 我哪里都不去
I'm not going anywhere until we find the Witchfinder and kill him.
-不 -爸爸
- No. - Papa.
我们必须跑
We run.
-什么 -以后还有机会
- What? - There will be another time,
我们可以等有机会再报仇
a time of our choosing,
但现在我必须保证你们的安全
but right now I have to keep you safe.
-不 不找到... -你给我听好了
- No. I'll go without-- - Listen to me.
我必须保证你们的安全
I have to keep you safe.
我们必须赶快走 他们追过来了
We must go. We must go. They're on their way.
我知道有个安全的藏身处
I know a place we can hide safely.
跟我来
Follow me.
你之前明明死了 现在又神奇地活着
You were dead and now you are not.
这怎么可能呢
How can this be?
我的家人在哪里
Where's my family?
那两个有视觉的小孩 是你的孩子
These children with vision, they are yours...
对吧
aren't they?
在你保证不伤害我的家人前
I'll answer nothing until I have your assurance
我什么都不会说
that my family will not be harmed.
我有令在身 要不择手段地抓住他们
I have orders to seize them by any means necessary.
我现在给你下达了不同的命令 不是吗
I'm giving you different orders then, aren't I?
你可不是女王
You are not the queen.
那是谁的错呢
And whose fault is that?
叫你的人把他们带来 必须活着 不能伤害分毫
Tell your men to bring them in alive and unharmed,
我就告诉你你想知道的事
and I'll tell you what you want to know.
然后我还会告诉你更多事
And then I'll tell you more.
将军
General.
传令给士兵们 必须活捉逃犯
Pass word into the field, the fugitives must be caught alive.
如果他们受到任何伤害
Any damage visited upon them
我们每十个人中就要有一个来受罚
will be returned to every tenth man of ours,
抽签决定
drawn by lots.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白 将军
Yes, General.
我已经按照你的要求下令了
The order has been given, as you asked.
现在 你可以回答我的问题了吗
Now, will you answer my question?
曾经...
There was a time...
我对你的任何承诺
had I given you my word...
你都会毫不迟疑地相信
you would not have hesitated to believe it.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long time ago.
是的 没错
Yes, it was.
但我们都还没有变
But we are who we are.
无论经历多少时间 都不会改变这点
No amount of time could change that.
如果你当年曾信任我 现在请再次信任
If you trusted me then, do it again now.
拜托了
Please...
告诉我究竟发生了什么事
tell me what happened.
这边走
This way.
我们这是在哪儿
Where are we?
是个洞穴 很隐蔽
It's a cave, well hidden.
我小时候经常躲在里面玩
I used to play inside as a child.
非常幽深黑暗 没人会找到我们
It's deep and dark. Nobody will find us here.
这里还有空气
The air is still here.
-是条死路 -没事 我们已经到了
- It's a dead end. - It's all right. We've arrived.
博资
Boots!
你干什么
What are you doing?
-把门打开 -我做不到
- Open the gate. - Can't.
博资
Boots.
听我说 把门打开
Listen to me. Open this gate.
别把我们丢在这里
Please don't leave us in here.
停下吧
Please stop.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我们收留了你 我叫他们收留了你
We took you in. I told them to take you in.
还是这样比较好
It is better this way.
你们人数太多 没办法全都相互信任
Too many of you to trust all of you.
就一个人比较好
One would be better.
-再见 -小子
- Goodbye. - Boy.
-不要 -小子
- No. - Boy!
把门打开
Open the gate.
把门打开
Open the gate.
把门打开
Open this gate!
把门打开
Open this gate!
博资 把门打开
Boots! Open the gate!
博资
Boots!
-不可能 这不可能是真的 -我早知道会这样
- It's not. This can't be happening. - I knew this would happen.
你就是不肯听 没人愿意听
You never wanted to listen. Nobody wanted to listen.
我们叫你别这么做了
We told you not to do it.
-你刚说什么 -她听到了
- What did you say? - She heard me.
可风
Kofun!
我们叫你不要深入内陆
We told you not to go inland.
我们叫你不要信任他
We told you not to trust him.
但我们说的话你哪肯当回事呢
But since when has that ever mattered?
你♥他♥妈♥总是万分确定你是对的
You're always so fucking certain you're in the right!
瞧这让我们陷入了怎样的境地 哈妮瓦
Well, look where it's left us now, Haniwa!
操
Fuck.
怎么回事
What is it?
它在下坠
It's dropping.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表