剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
看 见
第一季 第七集
玛格拉
Maghra!
你找到妈妈了吗
Did you find Mom?
她被带到他们的首领面前
She was taken before their leader.
我亲眼看到她死了
I saw her die.
我去找她了
I went to look for her.
我发现了这个 我们必须赶快走
I found this. We must go.
我知道有个安全的藏身处 跟我走
I know a place we can hide safely. Follow me.
没人会找到我们 这是个洞穴 很隐蔽
Nobody will find us here. It's a cave, well hidden.
我们已经到了
We've arrived.
博资 把门打开
Boots! Open this gate!
把门打开
Open this gate!
不要
No!
我听说帕岩新君王登基时
I heard that when a Payan monarch ascends the throne...
一枚护身符就植入在心脏上方
...an amulet is embedded just above the heart.
怎么能有人绑♥架♥走女王
How could someone have kidnapped the queen?
我是这里唯一能帮你的人
I am the only one here who can help you.
我知道谁绑♥架♥了你姐姐
I know who has your sister.
长者多利安曾说过
Dorian the Elder once said...
"最让人类感到不安的声音就是
"The most unsettling sound in the human experience is silence...
大自然哀求哭嚎时的静默"
when nature begs for wailing."
出生时的静默
Silence in a birth,
在心碎欲绝时的静默
silence in a moment of devastating heartbreak.
在施加极度痛苦时的静默
Silence during the infliction of such extreme pain.
你让自己很骄傲
You've done yourself proud.
你的反抗非常强大
Your defiance is powerful.
换做别的坐在我这位子上的人可能会被它影响到
Some men in my position might find themselves affected by it...
突然间要对抗内心的怜悯 决心被削弱...
suddenly fighting the onset of pity, their resolve weakened...
诸如此类不该有的情感
and so on, and so on.
有一点必须说清楚 那些都是懦夫
Just to be clear, those men are cowards.
我能坐上这个位子 而他们却不能 是有原因的
There's a reason why I am in this position, and they aren't.
再断掉你8根手指
And eight fingers from now...
就开始断掉你的脚趾
we start on toes.
我可以折磨你好几天 除非你告诉我女王的下落
I will do this for days until you tell me where my queen is.
我现在已经知晓女王被扣押的地点了
I have the destination where the queen is being held.
他们不会料到我们的到来
They won't be expecting us.
就算快速行进 路上也要花好几天
It's days from here at a quick pace.
军团已经在准备出发了
The company is already preparing to depart.
但在那之前 我们还有几件事需要解决
There's only a few things that we need to resolve before then.
解决
"Resolve"?
首先 是那个男孩
First, the boy.
我很感激他帮忙抓住了两个暗影
I'm grateful he aided in the capture of the two Shadows out there.
现在
Now...
我想知道他是怎么做到的
I'd like to know how he did it.
他并非是你的儿子
He's not your son.
在他被带到你面前的那一刻 这一点就清楚无疑了
That much was clear the moment he was brought to you.
但他也拥有视觉 不是吗
But he has vision too, doesn't he?
是的
Yes.
又一个杰拉马瑞尔的孩子
Another child of Jerlamarel's...
跟别的女人所生
with another woman.
你不该被如此对待
You deserved more than that.
这些都不是那个男孩的错
None of that is the boy's fault,
如果没有他 你将寸步难行
and you'd be nowhere without him.
我是猎巫者 玛格拉
I'm the Witchfinder, Maghra,
此刻我的帐篷里就有个巫师
and there is one sitting in my tent as we speak!
有没有错根本无关紧要 我无法忽视他的身份
Fault has nothing to do with it. I can't simply ignore who he is.
你当然可以
Of course you can!
他是跟我一起的
He's with me.
有我来保护他 我是国王的女儿
He has my protection. And I'm the daughter of the king.
你还有什么想解决的
What else do you wanna resolve?
只剩他究竟跟不跟我们一起走了
Whether he comes with us.
什么叫跟我们一起走
"Comes with us"?
我要将军队转移走 我不能丢下你
I'm moving this army. I cannot leave you behind.
绝对不行 不找到我的家人 我不会走
Absolutely not. I am not leaving until my family is found.
已经过去好几天了
It's been days,
我的侦察兵完全没发现他们的踪迹
and my scouts have found no signs of them.
-你对我承诺过 -我承诺的是会搜寻
- You promised me! - I promised to search.
在我看来 我信守了我的承诺
And from where I stand, that promise is kept.
那你留下一些人给我
Well, then you leave some of your men behind.
我会继续搜寻
I will continue to search.
在这事上我别无选择 你也没有
I have no choice in this matter, and neither do you.
小子
Boy...
我就算忘了怎么杀人 也永远比你会杀人
I have forgotten more about killing than you will ever know.
如果你认为你拥有视觉
If you think because you have sight
就让你能与我匹敌
that that will even the odds between us...
再好好想想
think again.
没事
It's all right.
这地方荒无人烟 几乎没有危险
This place is uninhabited. There's little danger here.
只需留下几个人 就能保证我的安全
Just a few men could guarantee my safety.
玛格拉 女王现在有危险
Maghra, the queen is compromised.
她可能被施暴致残 甚至可能已经死了
She may be incapacitated. She may be dead.
我们不知道是谁在管理王国
We don't know who is governing the kingdom.
我们甚至不知道是否还有人在管理王国
We don't know if anyone is governing the kingdom.
你的家族统治下酝酿将至的混乱非常可怕
The chaos that preceded your family's rule was dire.
无数的对手 怨愤和仇杀
Countless rivalries, grievances and vendettas.
没有凯恩家族的人坐在王位上统治
Without a Kane on the throne to rule,
他们会再度自相残杀
they will rear their heads again.
你是凯恩家族的下一位合法继承人
And you are rightfully the next Kane in the line of succession.
我会留下一个分遣队 在这里继续寻找你的家人
I will leave a contingent behind to continue looking for your family.
不过如果你也留在这里的话
But as far as your presence goes...
那对我们双方都不是明智的选择
this isn't a choice for either of us.
你负责统领留下的人吗
You're in command of the men left behind?
是的 殿下 我手下有四个人
Yes, Your Highness. Four men under me.
有八个就更好了
Eight would be better.
照做
Do it.
你明白你的职责有多重要吧
You understand how important your charge here is, yes?
是的 夫人 当然
Yes, ma'am, of course.
他们就是我的生命
They're my life.
明白 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
你必须跟你父亲谈谈
You must talk to your father.
他不想听我说的任何话
He doesn't wanna hear anything I have to say.
所以你才必须找他谈啊
That is why you must talk to him.
为什么是我
Why me?
哈妮瓦 谁先开口并不重要
Haniwa, it doesn't matter who speaks first.
只有那样才能向前看
It is the way forward.
你觉得这很简单
You think it's simple.
就是很简单
It is.
趁还有机会 打破沉默吧
Break this silence while you can.
我们为什么要停下
Why are we stopping?
我们今晚就在这扎营过夜
We'll camp here for the night.
你父亲去前方侦察了
Your father's gone ahead, scouting.
还有多远
How far off is it?
到哪里还有多远
How far is what?
我说不清我是松了一口气
I can't tell if I'm relieved
还是希望我们永远不要找到
or if I was hoping we'd never find it.
我去告诉其他人
I'll go tell the others.
一个从不踏出宫殿半步的女王
How does a queen who never leaves her palace
怎么会沦落路边
end up by the side of the road
一无所有 只带了一个侍女和一个车夫
with nothing but a handmaiden and a driver?
你觉得是有人密谋对付她吗
You think someone attempted to move against her?
我有很多种猜想
I could imagine a number of things.
我尽量不往那方面想
I'm trying not to.
她有敌人
She had enemies.
身为统治者自然有敌人
Comes with the crown.
某些统治者树敌格外多些
More for some than others.
她就像是我的母亲 你知道这点 对吧
She's my mother. You know that, don't you?
她们的面孔 声音 甚至是呼吸的节奏都很像
Their faces, their voices, the way they breathed, even.
我母亲去世时我还很小 但即使那个时候我也知道
I was so young when my mother died, but even then I knew it.
她们二人简直一模一样
The two of them were exactly the same.
所以她去世时
So when she died,
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表