剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
但我必须一试
But I have to try.
这主意糟透了
This is a terrible idea.
不 我们应该阻止她的
No, we should've stopped her.
怎么阻止
How?
她会为我们任何一个人这么做的
She would've done this for any one of us.
我们任何人都阻止不了她
She would not have been stopped by any one of us.
说真的 我觉得这跟我们都没有关系
Honestly, I don't think this has anything to do with us.
我觉得从妈妈提到她父亲的那一刻起
I think the moment that Mom mentioned her father,
以及她跟他的情感联♥系♥
her connection to him,
哈妮瓦就已经做出了决定
Haniwa's decision was made.
其实也根本不需要做什么决定
You know, there wasn't even a decision to be made.
而是不可避免的事实
It was unavoidable.
一想到缺位的父亲
The idea of an absent father,
有可能重续父女情的机会
the chance to reconnect,
那就...
it was just...
过于贵重 对她来说难以承受
It was too much for her.
我只怕不会有...
And I'm just afraid that there's not gonna be--
不好
Oh, no.
哈妮瓦
Haniwa!
哈妮瓦 哈妮瓦
Haniwa. Haniwa.
-她还有呼吸吗 -有
- Is she still breathing? - Yeah.
-她伤到了哪里 -我看不出来
- Where's she hurt? - I can't see.
爸爸
Dad!
等等 不 等等 不要
Wait. No. Wait. No, no!
不要 住手
No. Stop.
住手 你不知道他是谁
Stop! You don't know who he is!
我不管他是谁
I don't care who he is!
他的胸膛
His chest.
你看 触摸 触摸一下
Look. Feel. Feel.
起来 给我起来
Get up. Get up.
他也能看得见
He can see.
这里空荡荡的
So empty here.
我出生在发动机的轰鸣声中...
I was born into the sound of the engines...
雷鸣 权势
thunder, power...
意义
meaning.
我这一辈子都浸在其中
I spent my entire life bathed in it.
从未远离过都城 远到听不见那些声音的地方
Never ventured far enough from the capital that I couldn't hear it.
我一直很好奇
I always wondered
如果我再离开得远一点 世界会是什么样的的声音
what the world would sound like if I'd ventured a little... further.
结果发现 根本就没有什么特殊的声音
Turns out, sounds like nothing at all.
真是无趣得令人难以置信
How unbelievably boring.
您听水的声音 女王陛下
Listen to the water, my queen.
以及风的声音
And the wind.
或许如果您仔细听 就能听到它在对您耳语秘密
And perhaps if you listen, it might whisper its secrets to you.
这里才没有什么秘密
There are no secrets here.
没有信息
No information being bargained.
没有故事
No stories being woven.
没有力量 没有恐惧
No strength, no fear.
什么都没有
Nothing.
普通人都是这样生活的吗
Is this really how people go about their lives...
生命中全无任何重要的东西
in the absence of anything of any importance?
我想是吧 女王陛下
I suppose so, Your Majesty.
这趟旅程或许需要这么做
This journey may require it,
但我觉得恐怕我不擅长做普通人
but I don't think I'll be very good at being that person.
我觉得我整个人恐怕没有一丝地方
I don't believe there's even the smallest part of me
能适应这种生活
that is built for it.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
我饿了
I'm hungry!
我准备好用餐了
I'm ready to take my dinner.
你找到蛋了吗 现在正是产蛋的季节
Did you find eggs? 'Tis the season.
车夫
Driver?
我听到火快要熄灭的声音 你找到食物了吗
I hear the fire dying. Did you find food?
车夫 你在哪儿
Driver, where are you?
快把火烧起来 它快要被自己的烟弄熄灭了
Save the fire. It's choking on its own smoke.
车夫
Driver?
车夫 你♥他♥妈♥回个话
Driver? Fucking answer me.
纳丽
Nyrie!
纳丽
Nyrie!
纳丽
Nyrie.
纳丽
Nyrie!
你们想要什么我都有
I have whatever you want.
你们想要什么我都有 我有戒指 有神骨
I have whatever you want. I have rings. I have God bone.
真柔软
So soft.
纤巧的手指
Exquisite fingers.
不要戒指
No rings.
不要神骨
No God bone.
我们要带你走
We take you.
纳丽
Nyrie?
纳丽
Nyrie!
妈妈 是我们
Mama, it's us.
哈妮瓦
Haniwa.
来
Come.
你找到了吗
Did you, did you find it?
谢谢
Thank you.
我数到四个人
I count four.
我们的新朋友是谁
Who is our new friend?
他们叫他博资
They call him Boots.
浣熊会躲起来
Raccoon hides.
偷我们东西的家伙就是他
This is the creature who took our things.
是的
Yes.
但是他不知道我们是谁 他没得选
But he didn't know who we were, and he didn't have a choice.
请让我解释
Let me explain, please.
好
All right.
杰拉马瑞尔离开我们时
When Jerlamarel left us,
就像他承诺的那样 离开我们去了觉悟大宅
left us to go to the House of Enlightenment as he promised...
但他似乎没有直接去那里
it seems he didn't go there directly.
他停下过冬
He made a stop for the winter.
他去找了奥派罗族
He approached the Opayol.
和他们住了一年
He lived among them for a year.
一年
A year?
但是他的孩子一出生
But... once his child was born...
他就继续上路了
he resumed his journey.
博资就是那个孩子
Boots is that child.
博资杰拉马瑞尔的儿子
Boots is Jerlamarel's son.
我们的弟弟
Our brother.
在杰拉马瑞尔继续上路之后
After Jerlamarel continued his journey...
奥派罗族人把博资当奴隶来使唤
the Opayol treated Boots like a slave.
逼他替他们拾荒和偷东西
Forced him to scavenge and steal for them.
有消息说
Once word came that the
猎巫者在这一带活动
Witchfinder was campaigning through this area,
奥派罗族离开了这里 去别处寻求安全
the Opayol left to seek safety elsewhere.
他们把他丢在这里 让他自生自灭
And they abandoned him here to fend for himself.
孩子 孩子
Child! Child!
你是说我们带他一起走吗
Are you suggesting we bring him along with us?
是的
Yes.
除了可以让他不必
Aside from offering him a way out
再被人当做动物来对待
of being treated like an animal...
而且他对我们来说很有用 技艺高超的战士
aside from him being an asset to us, a skilled fighter...
他能看见
He can see.
是吗
Can't he?
是的 他能看见
Yes, he can see.
你们俩都同意吗
You two, you are in agreement?
为什么每个人都这样
Why is everyone being like this?
他是我们的家人 我们不会弃他不顾
He is family. We're not leaving him behind.
我已经问过你所有想问的问题了
I've asked all the same questions you have.
我也有同样的担忧
I have expressed the same concerns.
然后呢
And?
如果我不同意这件事 帕丽丝
And if I was gonna forbid this from happening, Paris,
我想你现在早就听到我的反对了
I imagine you would have heard me do it by now.
对吧
Don't you?
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表