剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
我们继续前进
We forge ahead.
我看到四个守卫
I saw four guards.
一个在这 入口处
One here, by the entrance.
还有两个
Two more...
在一排排的丝绸工人中间巡逻
patrolling between the rows of silk workers.
还有一个在第二个窗口
And another by the second window.
那些工人不走动吗
The workers are all stationary, then?
只有守卫来回走动吗
Only the guards are walking?
对 他们会拍拍工人 让其知道他们来了
Yes. And they tap their staffs to announce their presence.
守卫穿的是什么鞋
What kind of shoes are the guards wearing?
什么鞋 皮鞋还是木鞋
What kind of shoes? Are they leather? Are they wood?
皮鞋吧
Leather, I think.
那女王呢 你知道她在哪吗
And what about the queen? Do you know where she is?
我不知道女王长什么样
I don't know what the queen looks like.
后面有一个浑身是血的女人
There was a bloodied woman here, in the back.
浑身是血 她还活着吗
Bloodied? Is she alive?
我不知道
I don't know.
你确定四名守卫不是在一起的吗
So, you're certain? Four guards and a space in between them?
我看到的是这样
That's what I saw.
你看到的是这样
That's what you saw.
说得好像有视力就不会犯错吗
As if vision absolves you from being wrong.
你有足够的人来制♥服♥他们吧
You have enough men to overwhelm them, don't you?
只要他们听到我们的动静 察觉到我们
The moment they hear any of us, the moment they sense us,
只要他们警惕 营救就会失败
the moment an alarm is given, this is over.
唯一能活着救出她的方法
The only way to reach her alive
就是当他们意识到我们来袭时
is for there to be no guards left
已经没有守卫了
by the time they know we're here.
必须一个人去 一次一个人
One man must do it, one at a time.
我来 我能搞定他们全部人
I'll do it. I can get them all.
我记得我要的是你的视力 巫师
I remember asking for your eyes, witch,
而不是要你发表意见
not your opinion.
王国的未来岌岌可危
The future of the kingdom is at stake.
我已经给予你极大信任了
I've relied upon you as far as I'm willing.
除非你信任他 玛格拉
Unless, Maghra, you trust him.
当我没问
Forget I asked.
元帅先锋 发信♥号♥♥ 别说话
Marshal a vanguard. Signals, no words.
下一个说话的人是我
The next man to speak will be me,
我准备好了就叫你们进来
when I'm ready to call you in.
如果你不给信♥号♥♥呢
If you give no signal?
那就是我失手了 女王死了
Then I have failed, the queen is dead.
你们应该把一切烧成灰烬
You should burn everything to the ground
带公主去坎祖瓦
and take the princess to Kanzua
让她登上王位
and see her installed upon the throne.
这件事我没同意
I haven't consented to that.
如果事情发展到那一步 你就别无选择
If it comes down to that, you won't have to.
事情会发展到那一步吗
Is it going to come down to that?
不会
No.
剪裁者 剪裁者 过来
Cutter! Cutter! Come over here!
守卫
Guards.
有人闯进来了 有人来了
There's an intruder! Someone's here!
起来 贱♥人♥
Up, bitch.
我的刀 我的刀
My knife. My knife.
你以为我没计划好 就告诉她我的身份吗
You think I would tell her who I am without having a plan?
女王陛下
Majesty?
女王在这里
The queen is here.
她为什么不说话
Why doesn't she speak?
我尽力了
I'm fucking tired.
没事了 您现在安全了
It's all right. You're safe now.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
他们怎么会抓到你
How did they get you?
我不得不走
I had to leave.
有人反对你 是谁
Someone moved against you. Who was it?
很多人
So many.
您很快会复原 随后我们就回坎祖瓦
You'll recover soon, and we'll return to Kanzua.
但是首先 治愈者来了
But first, a healer's coming.
她在这里
She's here.
-小心点 -当然
- Careful. - Of course.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
很抱歉你遭遇了这种事
I'm sorry this happened to you.
你不该走 玛格拉
You shouldn't leave, Maghra.
你要先听听这个消息
Not until you've heard the news.
什么消息 女王陛下
What news, Your Majesty?
他们全都反对我
They all moved against me.
声称众神站在他们一边
Claimed the gods were on their side.
当他们失败后 我只有一个选择
And when they failed, I was left with a choice:
或让这种异端邪说继续流传
to let this heresy stand...
或以我的故事来取代
or to answer with one of my own.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你想把我送回坎祖瓦吗
You wish to return me to Kanzua?
坎祖瓦已不复存在了
There is no Kanzua.
这么多年来 我们把权利
For years, we held power based on
建立在脚下反复无常的机器之上
the whim of the machines beneath us.
当机器选择运作时 我们就受人♥民♥爱戴
When they chose to work, we were adored.
当它们不运作时 我们就失去民心
When they didn't, we weren't.
我不想做一个仰仗机器运作的女王
I don't want to be queen because the machines work.
我想当一个指掌实权的女王
I want to be queen because I am.
所以现在故事会这样流传
So now the story will be this:
众神夺走了水坝
The gods took the dam.
于一怒之下将其毁掉
They destroyed it in a rage
并且消除了真正的异端者
and took with it the true heretics.
那些软弱 自私 落后的人
The weak, the selfish, the backward.
但他们姑息了我
But they left me.
只有我
Only me.
你毁了水坝
You destroyed it.
外面的那些士兵
Those soldiers out there...
二十年来 他们谨遵你的吩咐
For 20 years, they've done your bidding
就因为你承诺总有一天
on the promise that one day,
他们会回归故土 重返家庭
they will return to their homes, their families.
经历了无数战争
Through countless battles...
客服了痛苦与恐惧
and miseries and horrors,
正是这个承诺一直支撑着他们
that was what sustained them.
而你却毁了一切
And you just took it all away.
我只是做了需要做的事
I did what needed to be done.
我拯救了我们的王朝
I saved our dynasty.
你以为我会出去
You think I'm gonna go out there
告诉我的手下 为了拯救你的王朝
and tell my men all their families
他们的家人全死了
were killed to save your dynasty,
他们往后还会去我交代的任何地方吗
and they'll just go wherever I tell them from there?
你的手下
Your men?
那都是我的手下
My men.
我觉得他们会听我吩咐
And I think they will do as I tell them...
因为我是他们的女王
because I am their queen.
这么多年来我第一次有这个想法
I think, for the first time in a long time...
我们该重新考虑谁做女王了
that's something we should reconsider.
等等
Whoa, whoa.
怎么了
What?
-我们怎么停下来 -安静
- Why are we stopping? - Shh.
情况不大对
Something doesn't feel right.
-前面是什么 -就是山口
- What's ahead? - It's a mountain pass.
-周围有别的路吗 -没 我没看见
- Is there another way around? - No, not that I can see.
帕丽丝
Paris.
我感觉到矛盾的东西
I sense conflicting things.
我感到危险
I dream danger.
但我不清楚危险是在哪里
But I'm not exactly sure where the danger lies.
可能因为没有危险
Maybe because there is none.
我们去找别的路
We'll find another way around.
我们会浪费很多天
We'll lose days.
-我说了走别的路 -这里什么都没有
- I said we find another way around. - There is nothing here.
可风 告诉他这里什么都没有
Kofun, tell him there's nothing here.
爸 我什么都没看见
Dad, I don't see anything.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表