剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
信使
Messenger!
有信息要传给女王
A report for the queen.
"我们搜索阳冢周围的山林
"We have been searching in the mountains
已经几个月了
of the Sun Grave land for months now.
我们向神祈求指引
We pray to God always for guidance,
但却没有信息 没有气味 没有记号♥ 没有希望
but we get no word, no scent, no markers, no hope.
但阳冢地区的村庄都很分散
But the villages of the Sun Grave world are scattered.
有太多的山脉和人迹罕至的高原
There are many mountains and lost plateaux.
惧怕熊和狮子的人 都待在防卫措施内
The people fear bears and lions and remain inside their defenses.
所以
And, so,
我怀着沉重的心 寻求您的指示
it is with heavy heart that I now seek your instruction.
我的任务结束了吗
Is my mission ended?
我认为现在已经无望了
I believe it is now hopeless.
我谦卑地请求让我们回到帕岩王国
I humbly request that we be allowed to return to Payan.
我依然是您忠心的仆人 塔玛奇俊"
I remain your devoted servant, Tamacti Jun."
能让我亲自读取消息吗
May I read the message for myself?
-我已经全部念给您听了 -给我
- I have read it to you in its entirety. - Give it to me.
我的手指很敏感 你可能遗漏了一些信息
I have very sensitive fingers. You may have missed something.
第一段确实是塔玛奇俊传来的
The first arm's length is indeed from Tamacti Jun.
第二段却不是
The second arm's length is not.
塔玛奇俊永远不会谦卑 他也不是仆人
Tamacti Jun is never humble, he's not a servant,
根据我和塔玛奇的秘密约定
and by secret agreement between Tamacti and I,
他每隔十个字就会打一个心形结 以避免有人伪造
he always ties a heart every tenth to avoid forgery,
萨克大人 这确定无疑是伪造的
and this, my Holy Lord Sak, is a forgery.
是别人写的 故意派你来配合 跪下
Others wrote it. You were sent. Kneel.
-陛下... -我叫你跪下
- Your Majesty... - I said kneel!
塔玛奇俊是皇家税收人和猎巫者
Tamacti Jun is the royal tax collector and the royal Witchfinder.
他已经效忠我20年了
He's commissioned to serve 20 summers,
并且还将再效忠20年
and 20 summers he will serve.
在他效忠的每一天
And every single day of his service,
他都会猎杀杰拉马瑞尔
he will hunt for Jerlamarel.
憎恶和仇恨他的
For hatred and vengeance
是那两匹给他拉车的野马
are the two wild horses pulling his carriage.
是谁派你来欺骗我的
Who sent you to lie to me?
其他担心的人
Others with concerns.
哪些其他人
Which others?
其他希望让您恢复理智的人 陛下
Others who wish to make you see reason, Your Majesty.
陛下 异端者杰拉马瑞尔已经消失了
Your Majesty, the heretic Jerlamarel is lost.
我们这里面临着麻烦
We have troubles here.
神圣之力正在消退
The holy power is fading.
永恒之墙的墙缝开始渗水
Water is coming through cracks in the eternal wall,
水面在升高
and the level is rising.
神灵现在的歌♥声只有两种声音
The gods now only sing with two voices.
人♥民♥正在质疑您的力量
People are questioning your power.
您需要将军队召回来守在这里 陛下
You need your army here, Your Majesty.
那些假结是谁打的
Who tied the false knots?
卡恩大人
Lord Carne.
纪夫人
Lady Zee.
还有吗
And more?
没有了
None.
说谎之人受死吧
Choke on your own lies.
我想祈祷
I wish to pray.
杰拉马瑞尔 我唯一的真爱
Jerlamarel... my one true love.
曾经 我也如这般和你一起祈祷
Once, I prayed with you like this.
曾经 我们不需要言语就能交流
Once, we spoke to each other without words...
但你现在已经不再跟我说话
but you no longer speak to me.
那么我就在祈祷时跟你说话
So I'll speak to you in a prayer.
杰拉马瑞尔 安然地回来吧
Jerlamarel... come home in peace...
让我孕育你的孩子
and beat your pursuers to my body.
我将宽恕你的罪过
I will forgive your sins.
快回来 让我诞下继承了你的力量的孩子
Come back and give me children with the power, your power.
我将宣布视觉为异端邪教
I will proclaim the Vision heresy.
我将与神明断绝关系
I will renounce the gods.
因为我们的孩子将成为新神
For our children will be the gods.
我将成为你曾经否认的神
And I will be the god you once denied.
永远 永远
Forever and ever.
都听好
Behold...
卡恩大人和纪夫人
Lord Carne and Lady Zee...
我曾以为他们忠心于我
whom I thought to be faithful to me.
求你了 陛下
Please, Your Majesty!
我发现他们犯了叛国罪和伪造罪
I found them guilty of treason and forgery.
我们只是说出了事实真♥相♥
We only spoke the truth.
你们都知道的事实真♥相♥
The truth you all know.
她整日在这里想着杰拉马瑞尔
She only thinks of Jerlamarel when here, at home,
发动机一个个坏掉 水面在上升
the engines are breaking, the water is rising.
她不是神...
She is not a go...
这是实话
It is true.
我为拯救你们的生命
The battle I fight to save your lives...
拯救神圣的帕岩城 经历了一场苦战
and to save your holy Payan city is a hard one.
但我依然奋力抗争了
But I fight it
因为那是我们家族的命运
because that is the lot of my lineage.
如同神灵指引我的那样
As God instructs me,
祂许我多少神力 我就是怎样的神
I am a god as much as he allows.
作为神在地上的执行者 我阻止了毁灭
So, as his hands on earth, I hold back destruction,
让你们享受到冬暖夏凉 为防护栅栏注入魔力
warm the winter, cool the summer, put magic in our fences
阻拦狮子和熊的侵袭
against lions and bears
否则它们会伤害你们的孩子
who would otherwise destroy your children...
哪怕它们已经吃饱
even on full bellies.
但我经历的更伟大的战斗是对抗光明
But the greater battle I fight is against light...
那是一种将人类置于神明之上的力量
a power that puts man above God...
那种力量将再次
a power that would, once again,
为恢复过来的世界套上枷锁
put leather reins and chains on a world restored.
我们的军队在外面 对抗着那些光明魔鬼
Our armies are out in the field, fighting these devils of light.
我们应该尊崇他们
We should honor them.
而不是背着他们密谋叛国
Not whisper treason behind their backs.
抨击我
To speak against me...
就是加速光明和毁灭的再次到来
is to speed a return of light and destruction.
这是绝不会被宽恕的
It cannot be forgiven.
很遗憾
With regret,
老朋友们 只能去了
old friends... go.
♪我们是帕岩人♪
♪ We are Payan ♪
♪我们是神圣的♪
♪ We are holy ♪
♪我们是天选之子♪
♪ We are chosen ♪
♪我们是 我们是 我们是♪
♪ We are, we are, we are ♪
♪我们是帕岩人♪
♪ We are Payan ♪
♪我们是神圣的♪
♪ We are holy ♪
♪我们是天选之子♪
♪ We are chosen ♪
♪我们是♪
♪ We are ♪
我给孩子们带了一些蔷薇果来
I brought some rose fruit for the babies.
玛格拉
Maghra...
-我感到空气中... -是的
- the air I feel... - Yes.
是的 没错
Yes, you do.
你感觉到悲伤 或许也有些快乐
You feel sorrow and joy somewhere, perhaps,
但主要是悲伤
but mostly sorrow.
给
Here.
这是他们最爱的玩具
Their favorite toy.
你想将它放在哪里都行 别弄出声
Place it anywhere, anywhere you like, just quietly.
哈妮瓦 可风 你们的玩具在哪儿
Haniwa, Kofun, where's your toy?
去找你们的玩具
Go find your toy.
你找到了吗
Do you have it?
乖女儿
Good girl.
给帕丽丝婶婶
Now give it to Aunty Paris.
去玩吧
Go play.
如果我盖住他们的眼睛 他们就找不到了
And if I cover their eyes, they can't do it anymore.
我已经知道很久了 但我...
I've known for a long time. And I ju...
我只是假装不知而已
I just pretended that I didn't know.
现在是确定无疑的了
And now it is certain.
对谁而言
To who?
巴巴
Baba!
过来 宝贝们
Come here, my loves. Come.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表