剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
就让人觉得格外残忍♥
it felt especially cruel
每次我姐姐在我身边
that every time my sister was nearby...
听到她的声音 闻到她的体味 触摸她...
to hear her, to smell her, to touch her...
突然就 就开始哀悼起我母亲了
suddenly, I'd be mourning my mother all over again.
我估计对我父亲来说也是一样
I imagine it was no different to my father.
我估计正是因此
I imagine that's why
他才没办法狠下心来
he could never bring himself
剥夺她最最珍视的东西
to take away the one thing she treasured above all else:
也就是她的继承权
her birthright.
我按照你的要求 给她拿食物来了
I brought food for her, as you asked.
你可以按照她的真实身份称呼她
You can call her what she is.
这里可没有权势或魔法
There is no power or magic in it here.
我按照你的要求 给女王拿来了食物
I brought food for the queen, as you asked.
非常好
Very well.
还是没有达到你的标准 是吧
Still not up to your standards, huh?
我听说过你的顽固
I had heard stories of your stubbornness,
甚至可以说是自毁
your selfdestructiveness, even.
我第一次听说的时候
When I first heard them,
只觉得非常奇异 不可信
they seemed outlandish to me, not to be trusted.
但现在...
But now...
或许你可以确认或者否认其中一些传闻
Perhaps you could confirm or deny a few of them for me.
我听说你曾因为你的情人睡觉打鼾就杀了他们
I heard you killed lovers for snoring in their sleep.
因为不喜欢某些仆人的体味而杀了他们
Servants, because you didn't like their smell.
你还曾割掉年轻女仆的舌头
You severed the tongues of young maiden
因为她们伺候你的速度 不够快
because they didn't... please you fast enough.
你对此有什么想要辩解
Any of these you'd care to dispute,
或是承认这是你的杰作
or perhaps even claim credit for?
你知道规矩的
You know the rules.
铃铛响了 我们怎么知道你不是想要逃跑
The bell rings, and how do we know you aren't trying to escape?
铃铛响了 我们必须做出反应
The bell rings, and we must respond.
铃铛响了 你就要受折磨
The bell rings, and you will suffer for it.
在你赎金付清前
Until your ransom is paid,
你就是我的财产 我会小心对待的
you are an asset that I intend to be very careful with.
你何不放轻松呢
So why don't you just relax?
继续我们的对话 好吗
Let us continue our conversation, shall we?
请你知晓
Please know,
尽管我觉得这些故事充满趣味
inasmuch as I found those stories entertaining...
最让我感兴趣的 是你的一个特殊的情人
the one that really interests me involves a particular lover...
他让你心碎 然后离开了你
who broke your heart and then left you.
哈妮瓦
Haniwa.
我之前说的那些话
What I said before...
我知道
I know.
-那只是因为... -没事
- It's just because... - It's okay.
-在洞穴里时 -我能理解
- In the cave... - I understand.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定
Yeah.
你觉得我们前方是什么
What do you think we're headed towards?
说实话 我觉得你需要调整期待值
Honestly, I think you need to manage your expectations.
先抛开我们对他的了解
To set aside what we know of him, okay?
抛开他丢下亲骨肉 任人虐待
Set aside the fact that he left his child to be abused
直到他变成怪物这一事实
until he turned into a monster.
-我们并不知道当时的真实情况 -妈不想这样的
- We don't really know what actually happ-- - Mom didn't want this.
在我记忆中 她每次提到他都很哀伤
I have no memory of her talking about him without sounding sad.
每次说起这些事
I have no memory of her talking
都警告我们别这么做
about any of this without warning us against it.
那一定是有原因的 哈妮瓦
I mean, that has to have been for a reason, Haniwa.
难道你不觉得奇怪吗
Don't you think it's strange
她从没告诉过我们那原因是什么
that she never told us what that reason was?
我不知道...
I don't know...
妈妈那时的想法
what was... in Mama's head.
但我知道她爱过他
But I do know that she loved him.
那也一定是有原因的
And there must be a reason for that.
你在睡梦中听见的
You heard it in your sleep.
是猫头鹰吗
Is that an owl?
不是猫头鹰 是个男人
Not an owl. That is a man.
我们已踏入恶土 巴巴 法外之地
We're in the Badlands, Baba. Lawless land.
并且你状况不好
And you are not well.
我没事
I'm fine.
孩子们知道吗
Do the children know?
没必要告诉他们
There's no need for them to know.
他们总是比你以为的知道更多
They always know more than you think.
哈妮瓦找你谈过吗
Did Haniwa speak to you?
为什么问
Why?
她隐瞒了什么
She's holding something...
不能说出来的秘密
something that she cannot give voice to...
那让她很害怕
and it frightens her.
她在哀悼
Well, she's mourning.
可风也是
Ah, so is Kofun.
但他没有被同样的黑暗所掌控
But he's not gripped by the same darkness.
他们不一样 他们此刻有不同的需求
They're different. They need different things at this moment.
我以为你应该最明白她需要什么
I would think you of all people would understand what she needs.
这话是什么意思
What do you mean?
你还记得我刚见到你时的情形吗
You remember when I first came to you?
那时我愤怒不已 想破坏一切
The rage, and how destructive I was?
因为我很害怕
Because I was afraid.
不敢信任你
Afraid to trust you...
不敢相信我真的逃出来了 一切都是真的
afraid to believe that I actually escaped and that it was true.
你记得当时你跟我说了什么吗
And do you remember what you told me when I did?
我说如果你再打烂我的东西
I told you if you broke any more of my things,
我就趁你睡着时杀死你
I would kill you in your sleep.
没错 但在那之后
Yes. But after that...
你记得你做了什么吗
do you remember what you did?
你坐下来
You sat and you stayed
陪了我很久 直到我终于平复下来
for as long as it took me to be able to breathe again.
你陪着我 让我知道我并不孤单
You stayed so that I would know I was not alone.
哈妮瓦迷失了
Haniwa's lost.
她正面对一个不确定的未来
She's facing an uncertain future...
母亲失踪了 新父亲即将出现
a lost mother, and a new father.
但我会给她她所需的空间
But I will give her the space she needs.
我也会像你一样 让她知道她并不孤单
And like you, I'll make sure that she knows she's not alone.
帕丽丝 怎么了
Paris, what is it?
薰衣草腐坏了
Lavender no more.
我尝到死亡的味道
I taste death.
已经死了数天 甚至数周
It's days, it's maybe weeks.
是人类尸体 对吗
It's human, isn't it?
"前方是新世界
"A new world lies beyond.
里面居住着一位新神
A new god resides within.
进入者将被看见
Enter, and be seen.
进入者将受到审判
Enter, and be judged.
进入者必死无疑
Enter, and find death.
进入者将被看见"
Enter, and be seen."
杰拉马瑞尔
Jerlamarel.
他已经疯了
He's lost his fucking mind.
或许没有
Perhaps not.
也许这都是因为
Maybe-- Maybe this is what happens
他的大业很重要 他不想有人闯入
when your work is important and you don't want visitors.
帕丽丝 我不知道
Paris, I don't know.
你现在肯定知道了
Oh, you must know now
在这个世界拥有视力是多么危险的事
how dangerous it is to be sighted in this world.
必须不遗余力控制住这种能力
The lengths one must go to to keep it at bay.
我同意帕丽丝的话
I agree with Paris.
我们长途跋涉来到这里
We didn't come this far just to turn around
不能因为这种事就回头
because of something like this.
我希望你俩找到我们此行的答案
I want both of you to know what we set out to know.
我想知道我们付出了巨大牺牲 是为了什么
I want to know what we all sacrificed so much for.
我牺牲了我妻子 是为了什么
I want to know what I sacrificed my wife for.
我必须知道答案
I need to know it.
走吧
Come.
至少我们知道这条路是对的
At least we know we're going the right way.
可风
Kofun.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表