剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
Go. I wish to pray.
圣父...
Father...
含明隐迹...
hidden from us...
您的力量如影随形却触不可及
whose power we feel but cannot touch.
请您驻留在这片圣土之上
Your will resides in this holy place.
赠予我们来自神之火焰的力量
Give us this day your power given by God Flame
与圣河之水的力量
and taken from inside the holy river water.
为我们指引方向 扫除万难
Give guidance and clear paths.
谴责入侵冒犯者
Condemn those that trespass against us.
赠予我们烈火与硝烟
Give to us flame and smoke.
系黑暗 权♥柄♥ 与荣耀
For thine is the darkness, the power...
皆为您化身
and the glory.
直到永远
Forever and ever.
阿门
Amen.
怎么了
Yes?
阳冢来消息了 陛下
News from the Sun Grave, Your Majesty.
拿过来
Come.
他已经播下了种子
He has planted his seed.
别出声 感受 我来说
Hush. Feel. I will talk.
杀害我妹妹的恶魔
The devil who killed my sister...
宣扬视力的异端邪说
who preaches the Vision heresy,
得到了光明的力量
who was given the power of light,
杰拉马瑞尔
Jerlamarel,
不仅活了下来
not only lives.
还诞下了子嗣
He has passed on his life.
-医师 -在 陛下
- Physician. - Yes, Your Majesty?
我们曾经大概地聊过这个话题
We've had this conversation in the abstract.
别动 这并不是秘密
Keep still. It is no secret that we spoke.
我曾问过你
And once I asked you the question...
"你相信邪恶的光明力量
"Do you believe the evil power of light
可以传给一个孩子吗"
can be passed into a child?"
不 我不相信那能传给孩子
No. I don't believe it can be passed into a child.
别对我撒谎
Don't lie to me.
我听出来了
I hear it.
谎言会浪费太多时间
It wastes so much time.
谨慎 畏惧
Caution, fear.
说实话
Fucking be honest!
我真的不知道
I honestly do not know.
陛下 杰拉马瑞尔只是一个人
Your Majesty, Jerlamarel is one man.
他在这个房♥间里给我们盛过食物
He served us food in this very room.
他生来就是奴隶 他声称拥有的能力...
He was born to a slave, and this power he told you he had...
或许这个侍从 就是想用小时候听到的故事
perhaps he was a footman attempting to impress his queen
给女王留下好印象
with stories he'd heard in the cradle.
我们都城有内患
We have trouble here in our capital.
河流的神圣之力正在消退
The holy power from the river is failing.
人们说我们正在失去上帝的恩宠
The people say we are losing God's favor.
或许是时候带最优秀的士兵们回家了
Perhaps it's time to bring our best soldiers home.
跪下
Kneel.
你们忘了
You are forgetting...
邪恶之光曾差点毁灭了世界
the evil of light once almost destroyed the world.
人们用它来控制 扭曲 和改变上帝的旨意
Men used it to control and twist and alter God's intentions.
森林被烧毁 空气中满是毒烟
Forests burned. The air filled with poison.
纪夫人 传信给阳冢之地
Lady Zee, send word to the land of the Sun Grave.
他们的任务不再只是找到杰拉马瑞尔
Their charge is no longer to just find Jerlamarel.
他们的任务是找到他的孩子们
Their charge is to find his children...
并把他们带到我面前
and bring them to me.
今天...
This day...
我们踏入了一个新世界
we have crossed into a new world.
那位造桥将我们送来的人
The man who built the bridge to deliver us into it
会继续引领我们前进
will show us the way forward.
帕丽丝 这个人是谁
Paris, who is this man?
他叫杰拉马瑞尔
His name is Jerlamarel.
我曾经非常了解他
I knew him well, once.
他是个异端者
He's a heretic.
猎巫者来找他
The Witchfinders came in search of him
是因为他宣扬一种异端邪说
because he preaches a particular heresy.
他告诉我他有一种
He told me he has a power
我们称之为魔法或邪恶的能力
that we would call magical or evil...
但他说 曾经地球上几乎所有人类都有过这能力
but which he says almost every human being on earth once had.
他宣扬说我们用作武器和工具的"神骨"
He preaches that the God bone we use for weapons and tools
并非如人们所说 是神制♥造♥的
was not made by the gods, as we've been told.
那种永不腐烂 永远平滑的东西也不是
Nor the eternal smooth that never rots.
帕岩那些平坦笔直的山脉也不是
Or the flat, straight mountains of Payan.
那些都是人类造的
They were all made by humans.
像我们这样的人类
Human beings like us, who all had
他们都拥有他那种能力
the same lost ability as he has.
杰拉马瑞尔说他无法向我解释
Jerlamarel said he could not explain it to me.
他只说他有看见的能力
He only said he has the power to see.
如果我们跟随他的指示 就能找到庇护所
And if we follow his instruction, we will find sanctuary.
我们没有退路
There is nothing behind us.
如果有人反对 就提出一条更好的出路
If any object, argue now for a better way forward.
那就这么定了
Then it is settled.
前面有一条河
There is a river beyond.
我们的嗅探会感知河边的柳树
Our Scentiers will dream its willows.
在接下来三十个日日夜夜
And for 30 days and 30 nights,
我们将沿着河流行进
we will follow its path.
当河边的路消失时
When the path beside the river disappears,
我们就走进河里 这样狗便无法追踪
we will walk in the water, so no dogs can follow.
跟随杰拉马瑞尔留下的乐曲前进
Led by the music that Jerlamarel has left behind.
不久之后
Soon thereafter,
我们会听到二十人高的瀑布的声音
we will hear the rush of a waterfall 20 men high.
穿过瀑布就是庇护所
And through that waterfall, a sanctuary.
一个没人敢去的地方
A place no one would dare wander.
在那里我们可以平静 安全地重建家园
A place where we can rebuild again in peace and safety.
上面说这里有梯子
Says there's a ladder here.
阿尔卡
Arca.
我先走
I will go first.
如果梯子能承受我的重量 就能承受其他的
If it can hold my weight, it can hold anything.
巴巴 拜托
Baba, please.
很安全
It's safe!
冰 冰 冰
Ice, ice, ice... Ice...
嗅探 前面有什么
Scentier, what's ahead?
他给我们留下了什么
What has he left for us?
一切
Everything.
我们就在这里重建家园
This is where we build our new home.
这里感觉像天堂
It feels like paradise.
但是 巴巴
But, Baba...
你要知道
you must know...
你将带领的这个部族
you will be chief of a tribe
必须永远躲避世界和猎巫者
that must hide from the world and the Witchfinders forever.
你也要知道
Know this.
有一天我们可能会被发现
One day we could be found.
我们必须保持警惕
We must be vigilant.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表