剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
别这么跟她说 不是真的
Do not tell her that. It isn't true.
我生来就学会如何把无辜的人
I was raised to chain and whip
锁起来 鞭打 殴打 再卖♥♥掉
and beat and sell innocent people.
他教会我如何折磨人
He taught me how to torture.
但是我已经把那部分自己
But I've buried that part of me,
那个他
that man...
深埋了起来
deep down in a hole.
但是现在我必须做一些自己发誓不再做的事
But now I must do something I swore I would never do.
什么
What?
把他唤醒
Wake him up.
-爸爸 我跟你一起去 我有弓箭 -不
- Papa, I can go with you. I have my bow. - No.
不 亲爱的
No, my love.
你不能看到我即将变成的样子
You must not see what I'll become.
我会把可风救回来的
I will get Kofun back.
不
No.
我会拿非凡神骨给你
I will get mighty God bone for you.
非凡神骨
Mighty God bone.
你说什么
What was that?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
潮湿
Wet.
伟大的巴巴沃斯
The great Baba Voss.
彻头彻尾的懦夫
The great coward.
臭名远扬的...
The great...
逃兵
deserter.
我终于等到这一天
Finally, my day has come.
我要砍下你的头
And I will have your head.
你才脑袋不保
Upokokohua.
放马过来
Haere Mai!
捡起来
Pick it up.
爸爸 小心
Papa, watch out!
这是你的儿子
Your boy!
不
No...
爸爸
Papa.
是我
It's me.
妈妈 是我
Mama, it's me.
妈妈 没事了
Mama, it's all right.
-可风 -没事了
- Kofun? - It's all right.
可风
Kofun.
妈妈 没事了
Mama, it's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
哈妮瓦 哈妮瓦
Haniwa. Haniwa.
我在这 妈妈 我们都在
I'm here, Mama. We're all here.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
-箱子的事我很抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry about the box. - It's okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
妈妈
Mama?
-玛格... -不
- Mag... - No.
妈妈
Mama!
不
No.
妈妈
Mama?
我们从那些书里学到的
All we have learned from our books,
从庆典中学到的
and all we have learned from the festival...
从过去十七个夏天里学到的...
all we have learned in 17 summers...
都没有让我想离开这里
None of it makes me wanna leave here.
哈妮瓦
And Haniwa?
你呢
What of you?
一个男人死了
A man is dead.
虽然他是坏人
A bad man...
但他还是...死了
but still, he's... he's dead.
我杀了他
I killed him
因为我知道我能杀了他而不被发现
because I knew I had the power to kill him and not be caught.
我所学到的
All that I've learned...
所读到的
all that I've read...
所有的一切
all of it...
都让我想离开这里
all of it makes me want to leave here.
但是 妈妈
But, Mama...
我惧怕...
I'm scared of...
我的身份和我的能力
what I am and what I can do.
我只想告诉你我爱你 妈妈
And I just want you to know that I love you, Mama.
我也爱你 爸爸
And I love you, Papa.
有一天 我可能会因为口没遮拦而被烧死
And one day, my big mouth might get me burned.
不
No.
我早就知道了
I already know.
我知道的
I know.
我了解你们
I know you.
我的宝贝们
My babies...
因为我了解他
Because I knew him.
我也是时候告诉你们他的事了
And it's time I told you about him.
杰拉马瑞尔
Jerlamarel.
是时候让我们所有人...
It's time for the truth...
都知道真♥相♥
for all of us.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
但有时力量会吞噬良善
But sometimes power can consume goodness.
我会告诉你们关于他的情况
I'll tell you about him.
巴巴 去叫帕丽丝过来
Baba, go and get Paris.
她也应该知道
She should hear this too.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表