剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
看 见
第一季 第八集
[本季终]
你想把我送回坎祖瓦吗 坎祖瓦已不复存在了
You wish to return me to Kanzua? There is no Kanzua.
你以为我会告诉我的手下
You think I'm going to tell my men
为了拯救你的王朝 他们的家人全死了吗
all their families were killed to save your dynasty?
我是他们的女王
I am their queen.
我觉得我们该重新考虑谁做女王了
I think that's something we should reconsider.
我希望你们两个能找到我们此行的答案
I want both of you to know what we set out to know.
我想知道我们付出了巨大牺牲 是为了什么
I want to know what we all sacrificed so much for.
我牺牲了我妻子 是为了什么
what I sacrificed my wife for.
情况不大对
Something doesn't feel right.
-哈妮瓦 别去 -停火
- Haniwa, no! - Cease fire!
-你是哈妮瓦吗 -是我
- You are Haniwa? - Yes.
-喊话者 报上名来 -可风
- And you who shouted, what's your name? - Kofun.
穿过这些树就有一座桥
Just beyond these trees there is a bridge.
你们可以通过那桥去觉悟大宅
You may pass over that bridge into the House of Enlightenment.
只有杰拉马瑞尔的孩子可以过去
Only the children of Jerlamarel may cross.
我们一直在一起 哥哥
You and me together, little brother.
分别的时候到了 你们必须与父亲相见
The day has come, and you must meet your father.
哈妮瓦 可风 我很高兴能见到你们
Haniwa, Kofun, I'm very happy to see you.
你是...
Are you...
我是杰拉马瑞尔 你们的父亲
I'm Jerlamarel. Your father.
当我听说女王和她的猎巫者找到了艾肯尼村
When I heard the queen and her Witchfinders found the Alkenny,
我万分担心
I feared the worst.
让我好好看看你们
Let me look at you.
你们长途跋涉一定很累了
Well, you must be exhausted from your journey.
来 我带你们安顿休息
Come. I'll get you settled.
觉悟大宅
The House of Enlightenment.
我从没见过这样的东西
I've never seen anything like it.
我发现这建筑时 它基本是完整的
I found the building mostly intact.
这里曾经是个监狱 所以坚固不摧
It was once a prison, so it was built to last.
我花了好几年时间搜寻各种零件来建造发电机
Took me years of scavenging for parts to build a generator,
但也正因为这个 我们才能有电
but because of that we have electricity
有电灯 有热水 有取暖器
for light, hot water, heat.
大家都很激动能见到你们
Everyone's so excited to meet you.
大家
Everyone?
是我
It's me.
来认识下你们的兄弟姐妹吧
Meet your brothers and sisters.
哈妮瓦 可风 你们终于来了
Haniwa, Kofun, you made it.
我是奥罗曼 你们的哥哥
I am Oloman, your brother.
这是希瓦
This is Sheva.
-这是诺妮 萨米 -欢迎
- That's Nonni, Sammy. - Welcome.
这是希娜
This is Sheena.
欢迎
Welcome.
这两个小魔鬼
And these two little monsters over here
是哈亚和霍维
are Hayah and Hoveh.
你们一定饿了 我们去吃点食物吧
Ah, you must be hungry. Let's get some food.
我们桌上的饮食
For the food we eat
与我们一起享用食物的家人
and the family we eat it with,
包括我们新来的兄弟姐妹
including our newest brother and sister,
为此我们致以感谢
we give thanks.
你们可以开始了
You may begin.
现在你们该好好休息了
Now you need to get some rest.
哈妮瓦 这是你的房♥间
Haniwa, this is your room.
可风的房♥间就在隔壁
Kofun's will be right next door.
这些是你的东西 这是你的床
Here are your things. This is your bed.
这是大画家克洛德·莫奈的作品
This is a painting by Claude Monet.
这不是真迹 只是复♥制♥品
Well, it's not an actual painting. It's a reproduction.
很美 不是吗
It's beautiful, isn't it?
是啊 很美
Yes, it is.
我把最好的留到了最后
And I've saved the best for last.
这是你的浴室
These are your showers.
这瓶东西 是你们的沐浴露
And this bottle here, your soap.
水甚至可以加热
The water even gets heated.
是啊 我们在书里看到过
Yes. We-- We read about it in the books.
你们很快会发现
I think you'll find this
使用起来比在书上看 要更令人满足
a bit more satisfying than reading about it.
好了 可风 我带你去你的房♥间
Come, Kofun. I'll show you your room.
他们希望我们睡在这种东西上面吗
They expect us to sleep in these things?
应该是吧
I guess so.
如果我们是个大家庭 为什么不睡在一起
If we're all one big family, why don't we sleep together?
我刚刚也在想同样的问题
I was thinking the same thing.
来 上来
Here. Get in.
即使没有生火 也这么暖和
So warm, without any fire.
我想念爸爸了
I miss Dad.
我也想他了
I miss him too.
你觉得我们还有机会跟他在一起吗
Do you think we're ever gonna be with him again?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们就那样丢下他一个人
We just left him on his own...
妈妈又惨遭不幸
after everything that happened with Mom.
我不知道我们来这里的意义何在
I don't know why we came here.
不准任何人跟她说话
No one talks to her.
不准让任何人接近她
No one comes near her.
严密看守她 仿佛你的命系在这个任务上
Watch her like your life depends on it.
真的系在上面吗
Does it?
是的
Yes.
你说得对
You were right.
你警告过我 迟早
You warned me that sooner or later
我会后悔助你姐姐登上王位
I would regret supporting your sister's continued reign.
但恐怕即使是你自己 当年也未必能料到
But I doubt even you could have predicted
你说得有多么正确
just how right you'd be.
这些士兵中的每一个人
Each one of these soldiers
都失去了父母 孩子 兄弟姐妹 配偶
lost a parent, child, a sibling, a spouse.
他们当中的每一个人都可能变成
Every one of them could become the leader
反抗她或我们的叛变军首领
of the mutiny against her... or us.
如果他们知道了她干的事...
If they find out about what she's done...
恐怕就无法阻止了
I fear there'll be no stopping it.
如果吗
If?
这种消息怎么阻止得了
How can it be prevented?
这里唯一知道这事的人就是你 我 你的巫师
The only people here who know the story are you, me, your witch
以及女王的同伙 现在正被关押着
and the queen's accomplice, who is currently under guard.
以及女王本人
And the queen herself.
迟早 你的手下都会想听女王发号♥施令
Sooner or later, your men are gonna want to hear from their queen.
到时我们如何阻止真♥相♥泄露出去
And how do we prevent the story from coming out then?
不能再让她以女王身份
She cannot be allowed to emerge
走出那座建筑
from that building as queen again.
这话是什么意思
What exactly does that mean?
意思就是 我们面临两种结果
It means there are two outcomes available to us.
一种是她自愿放弃王位后现身
Either she emerges having abdicated the throne willingly,
指名她妹妹为她的继任者
blessed her sister as her successor
并且同意臣服于她...
and agreed to be ruled by her...
另一种则是她永远不出现
or she does not emerge at all.
不管你对她说什么 她都绝不会放弃王位
She will never give up the throne no matter what you say to her.
我说什么都无法说服她
Nothing I can say would persuade her to do it.
所以必须由你去试试
So you will have to try.
你是玛格拉公主的人 对吗
You're with Princess Maghra, yes?
猎巫者把看守我的重任交给你
The Witchfinder trusts you to guard me.
那一定意味着你效忠于他或是她
I presume that means you're sworn either to him or to her.
我只能猜测是她
And I have to assume it's to her,
因为他显然以轻蔑的态度待你
given the contempt that he clearly holds for you.
你现在应该安静点
You should be quiet now.
就在昨天
Just yesterday
我仍是世上最凶残之人的所有物
I was property to the most brutal of men.
我之前忍♥气吞声是因为那总比其它下场要好
I acquiesced because it was better than the alternative...
直到我有了更好的选择
right up to the moment when it wasn't.
你到底欠了她什么
What is it exactly that you owe her?
也许是你的忠诚
Huh? Your loyalty perhaps.
但你的顺从
But your obedience,
你的未来 你的生命呢
your future, your life?
怎么可能
How can that be?
女王说得很清楚 如果我解决这个问题
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表