剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
They did what they did.
但他们也教导了你 喂养了你
But they also taught you, they fed you,
爱护你 他们是你的朋友
they loved you, and befriended you.
为了救你们 他们被迫离乡背井
They uprooted their lives to save yours.
但是一有机会 他们就背叛了我们
And the very first chance they got, they betrayed us all.
小船上就我们六个人 大家都有权发言
There are six of us on this boat, and everyone will be heard.
不
No.
她和这件事毫无关系
She has absolutely nothing to do with this.
哈妮瓦
Haniwa.
我提议顺着河走
I vote to follow the river.
我赞同哈妮瓦和可风
I vote with Haniwa and Kofun.
阿尔卡 玛特尔和我母亲
Arca, Matal, my mother...
我们已经牺牲了太多 现在只能继续前进
We've sacrificed too much to stop now.
那我们就决定了
Then we have decided.
将军
General!
报告
Report.
有好消息 将军
Good news, General.
我们认为前方地形危险 但也许可以通过
We believe the terrain ahead is treacherous but may be passable.
在我们侦察的时候
The column needn't be camped
纵队不必驻扎超过半天
for more than a half day while we scout it out.
除非我们都死了或是找到杰拉马瑞尔的孩子
No one's stopping until either we're all dead
否则谁也不准停下 明白吗
or we find the children of Jerlamarel. Understood?
-明白 -很好
- Understood. - Good.
那就继续走
So move!
那就必须杀了女王
Then it must be done to kill the queen.
神吗
A god?
这里还有谁相信这个
Who here still believes that?
我们相信什么并不重要
What we believe is not important.
但下层城墙的许多人还相信这一点
Many of the people of the lower walls still believe it.
-如果我们罢黜 -罢黜他们的神
- If we deposed-- - Deposed their god,
他们会崛起叛变
they would rise up.
-我们有士兵 -如此之少
- We have soldiers. - So few.
那我们就不能亲手罢黜她
Then we must not be the ones to depose her.
如果连我们都害怕去做 还有谁会去做
If even we fear to do it, who else possibly would?
要杀神 就必须向神寻求帮助
To kill a god, one must enlist a god.
她的死不能有挣扎的痕迹
Her death must involve no struggle,
不能流血 不能用武器
no blood, no weapon.
不能有人为证据
No evidence of human hand whatsoever.
这样下层城墙的人
And then the people from the lower wall
将会听到他们的女王
will hear that their queen
是因为神出手干预而身亡
was struck down by divine intervention.
他们会说 "此乃正义之举"
And they will say, "This is justice."
我太仁慈了
I'm too merciful.
我们可以祈祷
We could pray.
我只祈祷真♥相♥
I pray only for the truth.
你听到了什么
What do you hear?
有一些关于你的新传闻
There are new whispers about you.
是谁在传 安夫人 还是杜恩大人
Who whispers? Lady An? Lord Dune?
除了他们 还有其他人
Yes, and others.
把名字告诉我
Give me names.
他们全部人 女王陛下
All of them, my queen.
-你为什么这么做 -做什么
- Why did you do that? - Do what?
你没有理由去我们要去的地方
You have no reason to go where we're going.
如果你反对我们 你就不必去
If you voted against us, you wouldn't have to.
他们都死了
They're gone.
所有人都死了
Everyone's gone.
我还能去哪里
Where else am I gonna go?
但你还是选择了更艰难的一条路
Still. Still you chose the harder path.
更危险的一条路 但是为什么呢
The more dangerous one. But why?
我不了解你和你妹妹
I don't know you and your sister very well.
我更了解村子里的其他人
Not like I knew the others in the village.
因为只有我们 你无法监视
Because we were the only ones you couldn't spy on.
我知道你是暗影
I know you're a shadow.
我也许不知道你所有的秘密
I may not know all your secrets...
但是大家一直都知道你妹妹的怒火
but your sister's anger has never been a secret to anyone.
我同意走这条路 是因为...
I voted that way because...
我不知道这有什么区别
I don't know what difference it makes,
今天我不想再争执了
and I'm done fighting for today.
她没有生气
She-She isn't angry.
她没有生你的气
I mean, she isn't angry with you.
这些对她来说难以接受 她尽力了
Look, this is just a lot for her, and she's trying her best.
有时这表现为愤怒
And sometimes that comes out as anger.
对你来说也难以接受吧
Isn't it hard for you too?
谢谢你和我说话
Thank you for trying to speak to me.
我现在想一个人静静
I'd like to be alone now.
需要帮忙吗
Hey, do you need help?
需要 我做了这些
Yes. I made these.
-是给博的 -好
- To give to Bow. - Okay.
这个给你和哈妮瓦
For you and Haniwa.
我们今晚要停下过夜
We need to stop for the night.
她需要在篝火边休息
She needs to rest by a fire.
好
Yes.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
她从来没这样跟我说过话
She's never spoken to me that way before.
和我争执 没错
Argued with me, yes.
多次违抗我 但
Defied me many times, but...
但这件事太不同寻常
this was just something so different.
如果投票结果是平局 而我打破了平局
If the vote had been a tie and I'd broken that tie against her,
我真不知道她会做什么
I honestly don't know what she would have done.
我们告诉他们要终身隐藏自己身份
We told them to hide who they were their whole lives.
告诉他们任何人知道都不安全
Told them it wasn't safe for anyone to know.
我们从来都不知道他们应该成为谁
We never really knew who they were supposed to be.
他们又怎么能知道
How could they?
也许我们越往河深处走
Maybe the further up this river we go...
他们越容易发现自我
the freer they'll be to find out.
不是吗
Hmm?
女王陛下
Your Majesty?
您的侍女送来了我的请柬
Your handmaiden delivered my invitation?
的确是的 安夫人 她的确送了
Indeed, she did, Lady An. Indeed, she did.
女王陛下 欢迎
Your Majesty, welcome.
性的气息和鸣禽的声音
The smell of sex and the sound of songbirds.
神圣的组合
The divine combination.
正如我在请柬中告诉您
And as I told you in my invitation,
我为您准备了一件特别的欢愉之事
I have a special pleasure in store for you.
没被邀请的人 现在离开
Everyone not invited, leave now.
一首新歌♥ 一只新鸟
A new song. A new bird.
您将成为第一个在宫墙内听到它的人
You will be the first to hear it inside the palace walls.
谁会留下来分享我的喜悦呢
And who will stay to share my delight?
是我 陛下
It is I, Your Majesty.
如果您允许的话
With your permission.
当然 杜恩大人 我知道会是你
Oh, of course, Lord Dune. I know it'd be you.
我们认为那只奇怪的新鸟
We think the strange new bird
被暴风雨吹离了路线
has been blown off course by a storm.
我的渔网工人听到它
My net man heard it singing
在苹果树上唱歌♥ 就设法捉住了它
in the apple trees and managed to trap it.
那他将得到奖赏
Well, then that man will be rewarded.
你也一样 安夫人
As will you, Lady An.
还有你 杜恩大人 谢谢你们想着我
And you, Lord Dune, for thinking of me.
这是我们的新客人
And here is our new guest.
我没听见歌♥曲
I don't hear a song.
我听说这种鸟
I'm told this particular bird
只有在你拿在手里的时候才会唱歌♥
only sings when you take it in your hand.
你是第一个把它拿在手里的人
Yours will be the first hand to hold it.
那么
Well...
打开笼子的门 杜恩大人
then open the door of the cage, Lord Dune.
鸟通常会在人群中飞动
Birds usually tremble among people.
我没听见它飞动的声音
I don't hear it tremble.
也许它不害怕
Perhaps it's not afraid.
而我也不害怕
And I am not afraid.
你看 我的整个议会都同意我的死
You see, my whole entire parliament agreeing to my death,
整个堕落的城市都希望我死
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表