剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
她撒谎 所以我们走到了这一步
She lied. And here we are.
你不只是想夺取她的王冠
You didn't just attempt to seize her crown.
你失败的时候并没有逃走
You didn't just run when you failed.
你还抢了她最喜欢的配偶
You took her most favored consort in the bargain too.
这样伤害她并没让我感到开心
It gave me no pleasure to hurt her in that way.
但是杰拉马瑞尔有机会
But Jerlamarel had an opportunity
通过她来掌握重要的权利
to wield significant power through her,
但是他却选择跟我一样去逃亡
and instead he chose to be a fugitive with me.
这应该能告诉你
That should tell you
我们根本无法控制这种关系
how little control we had over that relationship.
我们无法抗拒彼此
It was simply beyond our abilities to deny.
他现在在哪 杰拉马瑞尔在哪
And where is he now? Where is Jerlamarel?
我不知道
I don't know.
两个孩子出生后 我就再也没听过他的声音
I haven't heard his voice since before the children were born.
我满世界追杀的两个孩子
Children I have hunted to the ends of the earth,
却全然不知他们的真实身份
without ever knowing who they truly were.
仍在逃亡的两个孩子
Children who are still fugitives
是我用了半辈子发誓要捉拿的目标
that I have spent half a lifetime sworn to apprehend.
那你该跟你宣誓效忠的女王诉说冤屈
Then your grievance is with the queen who swore you to it.
我希望你回家和她当面对质
I encourage you to go home and confront her about it.
我会拿点吃的给你
I will have something brought to you to eat.
与此同时 谢谢你待在里面
In the meantime, I thank you to remain inside.
你出现在士兵面前 只会徒增让人产生困惑
Your presence among the men will only confuse them.
塔玛奇俊
Tamacti Jun.
你找到他们的时候
When you find them...
你会放过我们吗
will you leave us be?
有人来了
Someone's here.
你们是不速之客 对吧
You are uninvited, yes?
你们是不速之客 对吧
You are uninvited, yes?
女人 是的 但我们没打算
Woman. Yes. But we did not intend--
你们来找我们 为什么
You came to us. Why?
我们被一个男人关在这里
We were trapped here by a man who--
被一个背叛我们的男孩关在这里
By a boy who betrayed us.
我们只想寻找出路
We're only looking for a way out.
一个男孩
A boy.
你们想逗留多久都欢迎 来吧
You are welcome as long as you like. Come.
这是哪里 你是谁
Where is here? Who are you?
来 这边走
Come. This way.
没事 你不会有事的
It's all right. You'll be all right.
我们在哪
Where are we?
我们醒来时 门就是锁着的
We all woke up here with the door locked.
我们知道的和你一样多
None of us know any more than you do.
你嘴里的味道是女王枝茎
That taste in your mouth is Queen's Stalk.
是蘑菇麻痹了人
It's mushrooms to numb the senses.
那些光线呢
And the lights?
光线
Lights?
你没告诉他们吗 可风
You didn't tell them, Kofun?
天花板上挂着一些发光的虫子
Some kind of glowing bugs hanging from the ceiling.
传闻有部落在地底下避难
There are stories of clans who took refuge below.
有些人在下面待了太久
Some who have been away below so long...
他们已经不是人类了
they are something other than human.
不管是什么 如果他们想杀我们
Whoever it is, if they wanted to kill us,
我们早就死了
we'd be dead already.
我们怎么知道我们没死
How do we know we're not dead?
因为妈妈还是不在这里
'Cause Mom still isn't here.
想杀我们和想我们死不一样
And wanting to kill us is different from wanting us dead.
也许他们把我们关在这里
Maybe they left us in here
希望自己不用动手 我们就会自相残杀
so we'd finish each other off for them.
那他们一定会很失望了
Well, they're going to be very disappointed,
因为只要我们在这里 就会团结一致
because for as long as we are in here, we will remain together.
我们会同心协力 直到逃出生天为止
We will hold together until we get free of it.
如果他们不想杀了我们 那就要给我们吃的
If they don't mean to kill us, then they need to feed us.
就是说 到了某个时候
Which means, at some point,
有人要走进这扇门
someone needs to come through this door.
在门打开的时候 我就会带大家逃出去
And when that door opens... I will get us a way out.
但要等多久呢
But for how long?
什么
What?
你认为我们能在这里坚持多久
For how long do you think we can hold together in here?
给 这个是温的
Here. That's warm.
虽然无法治愈你 但至少有助于睡眠
Won't heal anything, but it might at least help you sleep.
你为什么要帮我
Why are you helping me?
我是六个孩子中的幺女
I was the youngest of six
而我们父亲是个怪物
and our father was a monster.
我们都饱受他的残忍♥ 愤怒
We all suffered his cruelty and his anger...
和欲望
his lust.
我们都饱受虐待 心知这也许永远不会结束
We all suffered it knowing that it would likely never end.
在我九岁的那晚 我受够了
On the night I turned nine, I'd had enough.
我夜里去找他 用刀刺穿了他的心脏
I went to him in the night and I stuck a knife through his heart.
然后我回到床上 睡得格外香甜
Then I went back to bed and I slept soundly.
有意思
Interesting.
你认为我软弱无能
You think I'm weak.
你以为我不反抗是因为我没有勇气
You think I don't resist 'cause I don't have the courage to.
但你错了
And you are wrong.
我是两姐妹中的长女
I was the oldest of two.
我们的父亲是个好人
Our father was a kind man...
对我妹妹无时不刻地温柔
to my sister, at any rate.
至于我 我从未感受过他的愤怒 暴♥力♥
To me, I never felt his anger, or violence,
凌虐 或任何感情
or cruelty, or really anything.
我从他身上感受到的只有赤♥裸♥裸的冷漠
All I felt from him was stark, cold indifference.
我是长女
I was the oldest...
但他想把我与生俱来的权利让给我妹妹
but he wanted to give away my birthright to my younger sister...
我尽我所能去关心
the one I cared for and protected...
去保护的妹妹
any way I could.
他想把我的未来交给她
He wanted to hand her my future.
从那刻起我就知道
It was then that I learned...
在这一生中
in this life...
人必须选择自己想要的人生
one must take the life one wants.
所以我从他们俩那里抢走了一切
So I took everything from them both.
一切是什么 你抢走了什么
What was "Everything"? What did you take?
超越你的想象
More than you can imagine.
这里到底有多少人
How many of us exactly are there here?
工人吗 将近三十人
The workers? There are near thirty of us.
那他们有多少人
And how many of them?
四个监工和他自己一个剪裁者
Four Overseers and the Cutter himself.
他们拿的是什么武器
What kinds of weapons do they possess?
我不知道 小刀和棍棒吧
I don't know. Knives and clubs.
你也见过暗影了 他们游荡在外面
And, well, you've met the Shadows. They lurk outside.
谁也不知道他们在哪
One never knows where they are.
如果我们人够多
If there are enough of us...
如果我们能抢到那些武器 那些都不重要
if we get our hands on those weapons, it might not matter.
跟着我 我会做到的
Follow me and I'll make it so.
为什么有人会跟着你 没人知道你是谁
Why would anyone follow you? No one has any idea who you are.
我相信只要你告诉他们我是谁 他们就懂了
I believe once you tell them who I am, they'll understand.
我也不知道你是谁
Well, I don't have any idea who you are either.
那我就告诉你吧
Let's fix that, shall we?
怎么样
Well?
我照你说的去做了
I did what you asked.
我也得到消息了
And I have news.
他们都睡着了
They're all asleep.
我知道 他们会打呼
I know. They snore.
鼾声不如他们婴儿时期那么响
Not quite as loud as when they were babies,
但我还是能听见
but I can still hear it.
让我很安心
It's comforting.
我认识他们的时间
I have known them almost
几乎跟他们来到前我认识你的时间一样长
as long as I knew you before they arrived.
这不对吧
That isn't right.
真的吗
Can that be right?
我还记得你来到那一天
I remember the day you arrived.
如此强壮
So strong...
内心却破碎不堪
but so broken.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表