剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
解释一下 教授
Explain, Professor.
打住吧
Stop.
你有想过吗
Do you think about it?
想过什么
Think about what?
我们见到他时 会是什么样的情形
What it'll be like when we meet him.
前提是真能见到他
If we meet him.
这本书可以指引我们
This will guide us.
它是一幅世界地图
It's a picture of the world.
你看 我已经搞清楚我们在哪里了
Look, I've already worked out where we are.
我们的河流汇入这条更大的河 叫密西西比河
See, our river flows to this bigger river called Mississippi.
然后...
And then...
这里曾经是一个叫做匹兹堡的城市
this... this was once a city called Pittsburgh.
-匹兹堡 -它曾经好像...
- Pittsburgh. - I think it was...
是以生产钢铁制品出名的工业城市
Industrial town known for the production of steel manufactured goods.
戈登的《美国史》里记载的
Goddens' History of America.
我们的父亲将知识和智慧留给了我们
Our father left us with the knowledge and wisdom
那是人类千百年来的积累
from all ages of humanity,
但不知怎么的 可风 你把它说的好无趣
and yet, somehow, Kofun, you make it boring.
弓箭才无趣
"Boring" is bows and arrows.
只看书不实践才是无趣
"Boring" is reading and not doing.
昨晚 一个孩子诞生了
Last night, a baby was born...
苏特拜克斯的孩子
To Souter Bax.
但这个孩子不完整
But the baby was not whole.
这个孩子没有形成人形
The baby was not formed human.
因为你们这些巫师诅咒了我
Because you witches cursed me!
你们应该烧死他们
You should burn them...
而不是追随他们
not follow them.
她生下来的是一个...
What came from her was...
恶魔
a devil.
但这都是她们的错
And it's their fault.
孩子生下来成这样 不是因为诅咒
The baby was not born that way because of any curse.
神之火焰 欢迎她
God Flame, welcome her.
缺少新生力量使她生来如此
It was born that way for want of fresh blood.
人口稀缺的时日越长
When so few are together for so long,
部落的血脉越单一
the blood of the tribe thickens.
历代相传 没有新鲜血液
We have known through the generations that without new blood,
怪物就会诞生
the monsters would come.
遗传学基础知识 基因簇...
Simple genetics. DNA clusters...
别出声 哈妮瓦
Hush, Haniwa.
这个孩子给我们敲响了警钟
This baby is a warning to us.
我们应该重视这个问题
And we should heed that warning.
我们需要彼此分享
We need to share ourselves and be shared.
不行
No.
我们必须再度走出去 参加庆典
We must go out again and join the festival,
用歌♥舞祛走怪物
dance away the monsters.
我们规避庆典是有原因的
We have avoided the festivals for a reason.
走出去 我们被痛剿穷追
Out in the world, we are hunted.
待在这儿 我们安全无虞
Here, we are safe.
也许在这儿 我们选择同伴
Perhaps here, we might be a little smarter
能更明智点
about choosing partners.
需求紧迫 巴巴沃斯
The need is deep, Baba Voss.
我们需要新鲜血液很久了
New blood is needed here, and has for a long time.
我说了 不行
I said, no.
这些人困在这里太久了
These people have been held here for so long.
困在这里 困在这里
Held here? Held here?
他们在这里得到了保护
They have been protected here.
你一个人的意见难以服众
The one does not out-rule the other,
尤其还有那么多人♥质♥疑
especially since so many of them dispute
我们究竟是保护他们免遭猎巫者毒手
whether we are here to protect them from the Witchfinder,
还是保护你的孩子免遭他们的伤害
or to protect your children from them.
他们受够了病中无药医
They have done without medicine while sick.
他们受够了有求无买♥♥卖♥♥
They have done without trade while wanting.
他们受够了
They have done without.
你要是禁止他们出行...
And if you forbid them from travel...
他们就会开始自行离开
they will start leaving on their own.
我们的人在外边恣意游走
Our people wandering the countryside on their own.
他们很会就会把猎巫者引来
They'll lead the Witchfinder to us in no time.
那我们最好管控一下
Then maybe it's better we have some control
他们游走的地点
over where they wander
和他们接触的人
and who they come in contact with.
你有什么建议 亲爱的
What do you propose, my love?
我知道去一个庆典的路
I know the way to a festival.
他们有些药品
They have some medicine,
物资 和新血液
goods, and new blood.
保护哈妮瓦和可风唯一的办法
The only way to protect Haniwa and Kofun
就是确保这个地方的安全
is to make sure that this place is secure.
即便那意味着我们要管控艾肯尼人的行踪
And if that means we have to control where the Alkenny goes...
也别无他法了
then that's what we'll do.
结束了会通知我吗
I'll be told when it's done?
是的 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
结束了吗
It is done?
阳冢来消息了 陛下
News from the Sun Grave, Your Majesty.
什么消息
News?
伟大的神之火焰
Great God Flame,
请将我的星火纳入您的烈焰之中
accept my spark into your flame
任其随风而上与您交汇
and let it rise to meet you.
还没结束
It's not over.
还没结束
It's not over.
我们会离开一周 去庆典要走好几天
We'll be gone for a week. The festival's a few days' walk.
安蒂亚要去 她比我们年轻
Antia is going, and she's younger than us.
哈妮瓦 我不能冒险你的能力被发现
Haniwa, I am not risking anyone finding out about your gift.
这个秘密我们保守了17个夏天
We've kept our secret safe here for 17 summers.
也不是没引起过怀疑
Well, not without suspicion.
我们的保密能力比你想得要好 妈妈
We're better at keeping secrets than you know, Mama.
什么意思
Meaning what?
你们还太小 不适合分享或传播种子
You are not old enough to share or spread your seeds.
我们才不想分享恶心的种子
We don't want to share disgusting seeds.
那能留下你该高兴才对
Well, then you should be happy to stay.
我这样的人怎么可能想要一个盲人的种子
Why would someone like me want the seed of a blind man?
过来
Come here.
我说 过来
I said, come here.
为什么要说这样的话
Why would you speak this way?
我不知道 对不起
I don't know. I'm sorry.
因为我爱你们大家
Because I love you all...
而你们也爱我
and you all love me,
我会无视我的某些想法
I ignore certain voices in my head...
因为我知道你们不会对我撒谎
because I know you would not lie to me.
因出生 你有幸拥有视觉
By accident of birth, you were given the ability to see.
别因为他人无法看见就自认高人一等
Do not think you are superior because others cannot.
你书里那些话还是别说为好
And keep your book words to yourself,
因为那书里的话有些很邪恶
because sometimes those words are wicked.
妈妈 这些花在路上就该烂了
Mama, these flowers will rot before I even get there.
这些花是给你的 让你在路上闻香
These flowers are for you, to smell along the way,
找到跳舞的感觉
to find the feeling to enter into the dance.
谁说我会跳舞了
Who says I'll dance?
那是很久前的事了 亲爱的
It's long past time, Bow.
你父亲和我以前就跳过舞
Your father and I danced.
列队出发
Form up.
-巴巴 -亲爱的
- Baba? - Love.
记住 各位艾肯尼同胞
Remember, Alkenny,
我们就自称是"瀑布族民"
let us be known as "The people of the waterfall."
千万不要提及过去
Let us not speak of the past.
一路平安
Travel well.
哈妮瓦
Haniwa.
慢点
Slow down!
我们在上风向 他们听不到我们
We're upwind. They can't hear us.
我希望继续保持如此
I'd like to keep it that way.
开心吗
Happy?
可风
Kofun.
我们会看到外面的世界
We're going to see the world.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表