剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
而不是能理解我的男人
over a man who understands me.
帕丽丝
Paris?
是我
Yes.
你丈夫请我来的
Your husband invited me.
杰拉马瑞尔亲口说我们必须和她商量
Jerlamarel himself said we must consult with her.
来 坐
Come, come.
箱子里还有什么
What else is in the box?
这条信息说 我们必须保持
This message says we must keep what is on top on top,
上下的顺序不能颠倒
and what is at the bottom on the bottom.
用树皮怎么打造一个新世界
How do we make a new world of tree bark?
微风也无法带来视觉
The breeze brings no visions either.
还有好多这种树皮
And many more of the same.
帕丽丝
Paris.
怎么了 你知道这些是什么
What? Do you know what they are?
是的
Yes.
这些是书
They... they are books.
书是什么
What are books?
我祖母给我讲过
My grandmother told me stories
她祖母的祖母给她讲过的故事
her grandmother's grandmother told her.
我梦见过她和书在一起
I dreamt them with her.
书是神圣的
Books are in the holy shape.
它们是无声的 然而
They are silent, and yet
它们直接和想象对话
they speak directly into the imagination.
你可以烧掉它们 但它们比火更强大
You can burn them, but they are more powerful than fire.
亘古以来所有的知识都记录在内
All the knowledge of the ancient ones are put into them.
视力时代的秘密
Secrets of the age of vision.
我祖母的祖母有她自己的书
My grandmother's grandmother had books of her own.
但是猎巫者把它们都烧了
But the Witchfinder burnt them all.
我以为 所有的书都被烧光了
I thought... all the books had been burnt.
杰拉马瑞尔说我们必须等12年
Jerlamarel said that we must wait 12 summers
才能把这些书给孩子们
before we give them to the children.
他一定是相信他们继承了
He must believe that they have inherited
他能倾听无声的能力
his ability to hear silence.
他可以相信 但不代表就是事实
He can believe, but that does not make it true.
我的孩子可能没有被诅咒
My babies may not be cursed.
诅咒
Cursed?
我们在一个与世隔绝的
We're here, living alone forever,
充满迷信的村子里
in a village filled with superstition.
也许你的孩子们不会永远待在这里
Maybe your children won't stay forever.
什么意思
Meaning what?
什么意思 帕丽丝
Meaning what, Paris?
在确定他们有这种能力之前
Until we know for certain that they have the ability,
我们之间不要有任何分歧
there must be no dispute between us.
我们一定要把它们当成珍贵的种子埋起来
We must bury them like precious seeds.
因为它们是来自杰拉马瑞尔的礼物
Because they are a gift from Jerlamarel.
而杰拉马瑞尔的礼物向来"很好"
And Jerlamarel's gifts are always good.
你还有其他主意吗 玛格拉
You know different, Maghra?
巴巴沃斯
Baba Voss...
把书埋到风信子树下
bury the books by the hyacinth tree.
接下来的12年 我们对此一个字都不要提
And for 12 summers, we will not speak a word of this.
暗影
Shadow?
暗影
Shadow.
我收到你的消息了
I got your message.
我来了
I'm here.
你在吗
Are you there?
暗影
Shadow?
她不肯说话
She wouldn't speak.
她把她听到的结绳记下来
She tied what she heard.
有三个人在场 巴巴沃斯 帕丽丝和玛格拉
There were three present. Baba Voss, Paris, and Maghra.
他们说起了孩子
They spoke about the babies.
巫师呢
What of the witch?
孩子就是
The babies.
他们哭泣 吃奶 哼哼唧唧 没别的了
They're wailing, they're feeding, they're cooing, nothing else.
她就说了这些
This is what she said.
暗影撒谎
The Shadow is lying!
也许是的
You may be right.
她可以不回答我的问题
She may not answer my questions.
但是我要把巫师的消息透露出去
But I'm gonna send news of a witch.
然后猎巫者可以让他们...
And then the Witchfinders can ask them...
消息 你要怎么发消息
News? How are you going to send news?
漂流瓶
A message.
它会顺着溪流飘过数十个村庄
It will flow downstream through a dozen different valleys.
谁知道谁会捡到它呢
Who knows who will find it?
只有海狸会捡到
A beaver will find it.
但我可以一天扔两次
But I will do it twice a day.
甚至扔三次
Three times a day.
总有一天 我们的祈祷将得到回应
And one day, our prayers will be answered.
河流和山谷太多了 可能要好几年的时间
There are so many valleys and rivers. It will take years.
或许吧
Perhaps.
但我们还有希望
But we will have hope.
别动
Hold!
我的朋友
My friend.
我就知道会发现你一个人在这里
Knew I'd find you out here all by yourself.
你怎么样
How are things with you?
一切皆好
All is well.
那就好
Good.
你呢
And you?
你也一切都好吗
Is all well with you too?
你真的想知道吗
Do you really wanna know?
当然了
Of course.
现在 情况不太好
Things are, are not so good.
我睡不着
I have trouble sleeping.
听你这么说我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我白天听说的一些事 让我晚上难以入睡
You see, I hear things during the day that keep me awake.
什么样的事
What sort of things?
我感觉到身边有强烈的不信任感
I feel a great mistrust around me.
我担心有人费尽心思地监视我
I fear someone may have even gone to great lengths to spy upon me
以及跟我亲近的人 就在我的家中
and those closest to me, inside my own home.
那几乎是不可能的
It is highly unlikely.
你和你姨妈对我和我的家人
It is no secret that you and your aunt
心怀怨恨 这可不是什么秘密
bear ill will towards me and my family.
我想着 如果有判断力欠缺的人
I thought if there was someone out there with poor judgment
试图挑衅我
to want to provoke me,
那你应该最清楚
you, of all people, might know them.
但你不 对吧
But you don't, do you?
没错 我不知道
No, I do not.
很好 这很好
Good. That's good.
我希望你记住 在这里我就是律法
I want you to remember, I am the law here.
任何人都可以来找我 坦承心中的想法
Anyone and everyone can come to me and speak their mind,
如果他们在诉说时勇敢地面对我
and if they face me when they speak,
那在他们面前的就是一个公正公平的人
they will meet a fair man, a just man.
也就是我现在的样子
The man that I am right now.
但如果让我听到风言风语
But if I hear whispers in the wind,
那我必会亲自找出说这些话的人
and I must discover the speaker myself,
然后他或她 将面对曾经的那个我
then he or she may face the man that I once was.
一个嗜好鲜血和恐怖的人
A man with the taste for blood and terror.
如果有人有话要说 盖瑟拜克斯
If someone has something to say, please, Gether Bax,
叫他们来找我说清楚
tell them to find me and say it...
别被我先揪出来
before I find them first.
都听好
Hear me!
你们没能向我提供我要求的信息
You have failed to give me the information I asked for.
你们失去了家园
And you've lost your homes.
立刻交代 这样你们不至于连性命也丢掉
Speak now so you may not lose your lives as well.
告诉我你们所知的
Tell me what you know
关于那个叫杰拉马瑞尔的异端者和恶魔的一切
about the heretic and devil called Jerlamarel.
告诉我你们所知的关于他孩子的一切
Tell me what you know about his children.
我们 我们什么都没听说
We... we hear nothing.
求求你了 放过我们吧
Please, I beg you, let us be.
如果你什么都没听说
If you've heard nothing,
那你的耳朵对我来说也毫无用处
then your ears are no use to me.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表