剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
he left this message on my altar.
是杰拉马瑞尔
From Jerlamarel.
做好准备 孩子们将踏上漫长的旅途
Prepare the babies for a long journey.
我们通过了一个提议
A motion was passed that,
如果我们把那女人和婴儿交给猎巫者
perhaps, if we give the woman and the babies to the Witchfinders,
他们或许会放过我们
they might leave us alone.
巴巴沃斯 我们没时间了
Baba Voss, we have no time.
那些婴儿又不是你的孩子
Those babies are not even yours.
好吧
Very well.
你们必须遵从投票结果
You must obey the vote.
但是一个没手或没脚的人
But it will be very difficult for anyone
想把一个女人和两个新生儿扔下山
to take a woman and two newborns down a mountain
并非易事
without his arms or his legs.
巴巴沃斯 你是个壮汉 但我们人数众多
Now, Baba Voss, you're a big man, but we are many.
你没法杀光我们
You can't kill us all.
没错 不过我至少能杀掉六七个
No, but I can kill the first six or seven.
所以那些想成为其中一员的人
So those of you who wish to be among that number,
上前来
step forward.
我的刀已经准备好送你们上天堂了
I have my blade ready to count you to heaven.
我阿尔卡
Arca.
军需官
Quartermaster.
我支持巴巴沃斯
I stand with Baba Voss!
我伊伦 阿尤拉
Ilun. Ayura.
杀戮之绳 我支持巴巴沃斯
Killing rope. I stand with Baba Voss.
我博莱昂 舞动杀手
Bow Lion. Kill Dancer.
我支持巴巴
I stand with Baba.
我贝鲁 舞动杀手
Belu. Kill Dancer.
要我说 巴巴沃斯 滚一边去
I say, Baba Voss... stand aside.
放下武器 放下武器
Put down your weapons! Put down your weapons!
我们都是艾肯尼同胞
We are all Alkenny.
听好了
Listen.
感受一下 雨就要停了
Feel. The rain is stopping.
猎巫者已经到半山腰了
The Witchfinders are halfway up the mountain.
一旦他们认定某个村子里有巫术存在
Once a village has been identified with witchcraft,
就要烧掉整个村子
the whole village must burn.
这是他们的信条
That is their creed.
那两个婴儿并不能保住你们的命
Those babies will not buy your lives.
那你提议我们怎么做
And what would you suggest?
你们认为我们被困在这里了 然而并非如此
You believe we are trapped here. We are not.
还有另一条下山的路
There is another way off this mountain.
-除非你是只鸟 -不 还有一座桥
- If you're a bird, yes. - No! There is a bridge.
-什么 -横跨深谷 在铃的另一头
- What? - Over the ravine. Beyond the chimes.
艾肯尼人世世代代生活在这座山上
The Alkenny have been on this mountain for generations.
从来没听说过有桥
There's never been a bridge.
现在有了 感知者
There is now, Dreamer.
谁建造的
Built by who?
一个男人建造的
Built by a man.
没有人能造出这么宽的桥
No man could build a bridge that wide.
没时间慢慢解释了 就当他是神吧
Then, since time is short, think of him as a god.
-你怎么会知道这么多 -没时间解释了
- How do you know so much? - No time for how.
她知道是因为她也是个女巫
She knows because she's a witch, too.
如果我是女巫 我也是你们唯一的希望
If I am a witch, I am also your only hope.
敌人离我们还有四百心跳
Four hundred heartbeats away.
留在这的人会被烧死
Those who stay will burn.
女人和小孩会被强♥奸♥
Women and children will be raped.
即使没有桥
Even if there is no bridge,
摔死在深谷里也比这下场好
the ravine is a kinder death.
拿好你们的东西
Gather your belongings.
你知道去桥边的路吗
Do you know the way to this bridge?
知道 要有信念
Yes. Have faith.
玛格拉 你能走吗
Maghra. Do you think you can walk?
-可以 -确定吗
- Yes. - Yes?
-是的 -走吧 亲爱的
- Yes. - Come, my love.
拿好你们的东西 只带逃跑时拿得动的
Gather your things. Bring only what you can carry or run with.
帕丽丝
Paris.
告诉我 你要怎么找到那座桥
Tell me, how will you find this bridge?
他给我留下了指示
He left me instructions.
-"他"是谁 -孩子们的亲生父亲
- Who's "He"? - The babies' true father.
巴巴沃斯 坚强起来
Baba Voss, be the giant.
我知道你很坚强 你得挺过这痛苦
I know you are and step over the pain of that.
过来 走这边
Come! This way!
我们不该继续往前走了
We should go no further than this.
要有信念 妈妈
Have faith, Mama.
继续走 别害怕
Keep moving. Don't be afraid.
这儿有路 通向桥的路
Path here. The path to the bridge.
真是疯了
This is madness.
没人能造得出能跨越那深渊的桥
No man can build a bridge that can span this divide.
马离我们还有一百心跳
Horses 100 heartbeats away.
快
Hurry!
有救了 桥很稳
Salvation! Solid in the void!
排好队过桥
Form up to cross.
把盖瑟拜克斯带上来
Bring me Gether Bax.
我站在半空中 奇迹
I am in the air. Miracle.
我站在半空中
I'm in the air!
快
Hurry!
我去
I'll go.
用手杖抵住桥索
Staffs across the ropes.
我随后就来
I'll be right behind you.
我留在这儿拖住他们
I will stay and hold them off.
你说根本没路通往阳冢的
You said there's no escape towards the Sun Grave.
是没有
There isn't.
只有万丈深渊 必死无疑
Only into the abyss, which we know is certain death.
我听到婴儿的哭声了
I hear babies crying.
两个新生儿 朝阳冢那方向去了
Two newborns. Toward the Sun Grave.
天啊
Oh, my God!
玛格拉
Maghra!
我没事
I'm safe!
桥还能撑住
The bridge still holds!
过去 快 小心点 快
Go. Hurry. Be safe. Hurry.
阿尤拉
Ayuras!
只听得到湍急的水流声 很近
Only the sound of fast water. And close.
放狗
Release the dogs!
走
Go.
是稳的 是稳的 到结实的地面了
Solid. Solid. Firm ground!
结实的地面 来 来
Firm ground. Come. Come.
提高警惕 来
Stand sharp. Come.
快 快
Hurry. Hurry.
安静
Silence.
好了
Okay.
安静 安静 安静
Quiet, quiet, quiet.
不
No.
是座桥
It's a bridge.
盖瑟拜克斯
Gether Bax!
给他松绑
Cut him loose!
我们在山上待了这么多年 根本就没有桥
We have been on this mountain for years. There is no bridge.
自己感受
Feel!
你先过
You first.
不 掉进这深谷就死定了
No. The ravine is death.
你不过桥才死定了 快走
Staying is death. Walk!
你们 跟上
Men, follow.
让开
Clear the way!
等等
Wait!
救我
Help me!
是谁
Who's there?
是我 盖瑟拜克斯
It's me, Gether Bax!
你们这群混♥蛋♥丢下了我
You bastards left me behind!
盖瑟
Gether.
抓住我的手
Grab my hand.
信使
Herald.
传信给女王
Message for the queen.
退下吧 我要祈祷
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表