剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
Kofun!
巴巴
Baba!
开门
Open the door!
救命
Help!
开门
Open the door!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
哈妮瓦 哈妮瓦 哈妮瓦 不要
Haniwa! Haniwa, Haniwa! No!
开门 快开门
Open the door! Open the door!
走吧
Go.
驾
Giddyap.
驾
Giddyap.
你还好吗
You all right?
她是我的女儿 你的妹妹
She was my daughter. Your sister.
我只是 我想不出别的办法
I just-- I didn't see another way.
真可惜 她有很大潜能
It's a shame. She had such great potential.
可风怎么办
What about Kofun?
他看见什么
What did he see?
够多了
Enough.
我等他们俩等太久了
I waited so long for these two.
实在让人心烦
It's very upsetting.
你已经尽力了
You did what you could.
远不够
Not enough.
如果你们角色互换 她不会这么为你着想
More than she would've done for you if the roles were reversed.
你确定吗
Are you certain about that?
对 非常确定
Yes. Very.
而且 也许不是此刻
And, though maybe not at this moment,
但在某种程度上 你也很确定
on some level, so are you.
你不该受到责备
You are not to blame.
如果你父亲在此 他也会同意
And if your father was here, he'd agree.
我会保证速战速决
I'll make sure to be quick.
猎巫者
Witchfinder?
从我记事开始
You have been a fixture
你一直是我生命的一部分
in my life for as long as I can remember.
没有你的护航 我无法想象
It'll be nearly unthinkable not having your counsel
我即将步入什么样的未来
in whatever future life I'm about to step into.
我写了几句话
I've made some additional remarks.
假如我妹妹也同意
Assuming they have my sister's blessing,
我会宣读给军队 开始传位仪式
I'll read them to the troops to begin the transition.
我的退位
My abdication.
住手 住手 你在做什么
Stop! Stop! What are you doing?
离他远点
Get away from him!
塔玛奇俊
Tamacti Jun.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你做了什么
What did you do?
感谢你的效劳
Thank you for your service.
希贝丝 不
Sibeth, no.
你干了什么
What have you done?
玛格拉 狗一旦咬了人
Maghra, once a dog bites,
不管记忆里他曾经有多么忠诚
no matter how loyal you remember him once being,
不管你多喜欢他 都必须灭了他
no matter your fondness for him, he must be put down.
-你把我俩都害死了 -根本不是
- You've killed us both. - Hardly.
他的军队就在外面守着 要是他们发现...
His army waits outside, and when they find out...
不不不 不是他的
No, no, no, no, no, no. Not his.
他只是借来的而已
He just borrowed it.
他们会听到这个真♥相♥
And they will hear the truth,
他为我遭受的这些伤害
that his guilt over the injuries
太过内疚 认为自己无法再继续侍奉
I sustained was simply too great to go on.
就遵从古老传统 了结了自己
He took his own life according to the Old Way.
一个忠诚仆人的终结
A loyal servant to the end.
显然 你和我讲述的如果自相矛盾
Obviously, if you and I were to tell conflicting stories,
只会混淆真♥相♥
it would only cloud that truth.
困惑丛生 混乱四起
Confusion would set in, chaos, and then,
不错 我们可能会双双失去性命
yes, we probably both lose our heads.
或者我们也可以一起离开这里 并告知军队
Or we walk out of here together and deliver the message,
我会解释 在这个危难时刻
in which I'll explain that in this time of crisis,
我将在妹妹的陪同下率领我的士兵们
I will lead my soldiers with my sister at my side.
这是我第一次有她在侧执政
The first time in my reign that I'll rule with her counsel.
别害怕
Don't be frightened.
我在这里
I'm here.
我就在这里
I am right here.
太多事情将要改变
So much is about to change.
放手 放开 滚开
Get off! Let go! Go!
冷静点 可风
Calm down, Kofun.
你对我妹妹做了什么
What did you do with my sister?
你妹妹没事
Your sister is fine.
你把她交给了特里万提安人
You gave her to the Trivantians.
特里万提安人不是你从小就害怕的怪物
The Trivantians are not the monsters you were raised to fear.
如果不是因为我和他们合作
If it was not for my partnership with them,
这个地方 我的家人
this place, my family,
早就被女王杀死了
would all have been killed long ago by the queen.
有了我们的视觉和特里万提安大军
With our vision and the Trivantian army,
我们可以一举攻下女王
we can conquer the queen once and for all.
那要花很多年
That will take years,
但很快我们就能率领
but soon we will control
这片大♥陆♥最勇猛的军队
the most powerful military on the continent.
我们不会再像狗一样被猎杀 而是被视为神
We will no longer be hunted like dogs, but seen as gods.
但这需要牺牲
But it will take a sacrifice.
可风 我的儿子 我...
Kofun, my son. I...
我不是你儿子 你这个疯子
I'm not your son, you crazy fuck!
闭上你的嘴
Shut your mouth.
你不配得到赐予你的恩赐
You do not deserve the blessings you've been given.
把他带到后面去 我不想让孩子们看到他
Take him out the back way. I do not want the children to see him.
我真的很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
你会被带到设施的外♥围♥
You'll be taken to the outskirts of the facility,
之后你就能离开了
then you're free to go.
我妹妹怎么办
What about my sister?
我妹妹呢
What about my sister?
我妹妹呢 我妹妹怎么办
What about my sister? What about my sister?
把所有人都带下楼 去整理食物储藏室
Take everyone downstairs and organize the larder.
等我的指令
Await my call.
我不想让孩子们听到他
I do not want the children to hear him.
爸爸 在你的右边 右边 右边
Dad. On your right. On your right. On your right.
左边
On your left!
墙 墙
Wall! Wall!
-我们到了 -对 到了
- We here? - Yeah, we're here.
杰拉马瑞尔
Jerlamarel!
杰拉马瑞尔
Jerlamarel!
你在哪
Where are you?
你不是在躲着我吧
You're not hiding from me, are you?
你看见我了吗
Do you see me?
我可闻到你的气味了
'Cause I smell you.
像只死老鼠一样藏在你的污秽里
Hiding in your filth like a fucking rat.
这就是你的觉悟大宅吗
Is this your House of Enlightenment?
没有树
There's no trees.
没有空气
No air.
只有腐烂发出的恶臭
Just the putrid stench of things rotting.
你的视觉和你所有的知识
Your vision and all your knowledge
是一种灭绝了你族人的疾病
is a disease that wiped out your kind.
但是你们全然不觉
But you feel nothing.
你们这些愚人全然不知
You fools know nothing.
出来像男人一样和我对战 你个懦夫
Come on out and fight me like a fucking man, you coward.
巴巴沃斯 我们不必这样
Baba Voss. It doesn't need to be this way.
你把我女儿交给了特里万提安人
You gave my baby girl to the Trivantians.
错不在我 而在你
It's not my fault. It's yours.
将军要抓她
The general only wanted her
只因为他以为她是你女儿
because he thinks she's your daughter.
什么将军
What general?
埃多沃斯
Edo Voss.
埃多
Edo.
你哥哥
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表