剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
Your brother.
你就这样把她交给他吗
And you just gave her to him?
我别无选择
I had no choice.
什么样的人才会等了17年见到自己孩子
What kind of man waits 17 years to meet his children
只为了出♥卖♥♥♥他们
only to betray them?
我在为整个人类而战 牺牲在所难免
I am fighting for the entire human race! Sacrifices must be made!
他们是我的孩子 你伤害了他们
They're my children. You hurt them!
他们不是你的孩子
They are not your children.
他们的出生是为了完成一个
They were made to fulfill a destiny
你不可能明白的使命
you couldn't possibly understand.
是吗
Is that right?
我要把你的头拧下来
I'm gonna tear your fucking head off!
不可能
No, you won't.
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
You fuck. You fuck.
你不会以为你能打败我吧
You can't possibly think you can defeat me.
我就是这么蠢
I'm stupid like that.
你在哪 该死的懦夫
Where are you? Fucking coward.
这是古老的武器
It's a weapon of the ancients.
比你的箭和剑更有效率
Much more efficient than your arrows and swords.
我知道枪是什么
I know what a gun is.
那是孬种才会选择的武器
It's a weapon of choice for men with no balls.
你赢不了我的 巴巴沃斯
You can't win, Baba Voss.
你生活在一个永世黑暗的世界里
You live in a world of perpetual darkness.
而我属于未来
I belong to a future
一个你和你的失明同类注定被遗弃的未来
where you and your kind must be left behind forever.
不 你现在在我的世界里
Oh, no. Now, you're in my world.
你在哪
Where are you?
无处不在
Everywhere.
我回来之前 谁也不准走
No one leaves until I get back.
我闻到你的血了 杰拉马瑞尔
I smell your blood, Jerlamarel.
是吗
Yeah?
还有你的恐惧
And your fear.
你闻到自己了的吗
Do you smell yours?
我会一点一点榨干♥你♥的血
I'm going to bleed you out, little by little.
这样你就能感受到生命正在枯竭
So you can feel the life draining from you.
懦夫之死
A coward's death.
缓慢地死在血泊中
Slow and wet.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
是你自作自受
You did this.
等一下 等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
求你 住手 住手
Please, please! Please don't!
可风
Kofun?
是我
Yes.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不好
No, I'm not.
猎巫者死了
The Witchfinder is dead!
他是最后一个猎巫者
He was the last of his kind.
一位授予荣誉勋章的士兵
A soldier with the honor to recognize...
却令他的女王 王国
that having failed his queen, his kingdom,
神灵以及他自己失望了
his gods, and himself...
他别无选择 只能选择壮烈赴死
he had no choice but to take a soldier's death,
这需要传统的方式才能达成
which demands a release in the traditional manner.
至死都是英雄
A hero to the end.
他给我们留下了重任
Who leaves us with the responsibility
我们不能辜负他崇高的牺牲
to live up to his noble sacrifice.
所以我们要继续前进
So we forge ahead.
我们会为自己建立一个新世界
We will build a new world for ourselves.
一个没有苦难的世界
A world without hardship.
一个没有欲望的世界
A world without want.
-一个没有... -一个没有恐惧的世界
- A world without-- - A world without fear.
一个没有憎恨的世界
A world without hate.
一个没有迷信的世界
A world without superstition.
一条我们从未走过的新路
A new path unlike any we've ever traveled before.
而在这个新世界里
And in this new world
塔玛奇俊的牺牲让这成为可能...
that Tamacti Jun's sacrifice made possible...
这世界也许不再需要猎巫者
there may be no need for Witchfinders at all.
军士 我们向薰衣草大道前进
Sergeant, we go to the Lavender Road.
刚才很有意思
That was interesting.
没有猎巫者 就意味着没有巫师
A world with no Witchfinders would mean a world with no witches.
我们要找到我的家人
We're gonna find my family.
这点没有商量余地
That's not up for discussion.
等我们找到的时候
And when we do,
我不会让我们的军队把他们列为逃犯
I will not have them labeled as fugitives by our army.
"我们的"军队
"Our" army?
不是吗
Isn't it?
这条路通往的是视觉王国
So, the road ahead leads to a sighted kingdom.
我想我需要一位有视觉的国王
I suppose I shall need a sighted king
能赐予我有视觉的孩子
in such a world to give me sighted children.
杰拉马瑞尔拒绝过我一次
Having been rejected by Jerlamarel once,
所以你能明白我不会再犯同样的错误
you can understand why I'd not make the overture again.
你有什么建议
What are you suggesting?
多跟我说说你儿子的事
Tell me more about your son.
你看到了什么 孩子
What do you see, my boy?
神骨塔
Towers of God bone.
我从来没见过这么多
More than I've ever seen in my life.
那里有烟
There's smoke.
帕丽丝
Paris.
她在这里
She's here.
我们去救你妹妹吧
Let's go get your sister.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表