剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
有人在那边吗
Is someone there?
前面的人 自报姓名
You there. Identify yourself.
我让你立刻自报姓名
I said identify yourself now.
我是无名小卒
I'm nobody.
把你的绳结给我
Give me your knots.
你不需要我的绳结
You don't need my knots.
为什么
And why is that?
我以为我杀死他了
I thought I killed him.
你的剑直接穿过去了
Your sword went straight through.
这些伤口足以让他毙命 但要很长时间
He would have died from his wounds, but much later.
过来 孩子 过来
Come here, boy. Come here.
杀人是不能用眼睛看的
You can't see a kill.
你必须去感受 抓住我的手
You must feel it. Put your hands on mine.
现在闭上眼 闭上
Now close your eyes. Close them.
要先刺入再上提 上提
You push in and up. Up.
-感受到了吗 -是的
-Do you feel that? -Yes.
那种撕裂的感觉
You know, the ripping and the tearing.
像这样切割 我保证他就死透了
You cut up like that, I promise you he'll stay dead.
把腿伸直
Straighten your leg.
又有问题了吗
Are we gonna have another problem?
兰恩中尉 我是来查看囚犯的
Lieutenant Wren. I just came by to check up on the prisoner.
-有什么要汇报的吗 -她没事
-Anything to report? -She's fine.
将军 你说只要几天 现在已经几乎一个月了
General, you said it would be a few days. It's been almost a month.
用不了太久了
It won't be much longer.
我不理解为什么一定要把她关在这里
I don't understand why you have to keep her here.
你知道我不能让她成为正式囚犯
You know I can't make her an official prisoner.
如果三角议会 听说你把有视力的囚犯偷偷运进城
If the Triangle hears you've smuggled a sighted prisoner into the city,
-我们俩就死定了 -你会没事的
-we'll both be as good as dead. -You'll be fine.
你只是在执行命令 所以好好执行 议会的事交给我
You're following orders, so follow them. Let me worry about the council.
这件事我只信得过你 兰恩
You're the only one I can trust with this, Wren.
你信任我 让我为你效劳
You trust me enough to do your bidding,
但却不告诉我她是谁、她为什么在这里
but not to tell me who she is and why she's here.
我也想知道你们是谁、我为什么在这里
I would also like to know who you are and why I'm here.
我是…总司令伊多沃斯将军
I am… Commander General Edo Voss.
什么
没人和你说话时 你不准说话
And you will speak… when spoken to.
你继续吧 中尉
As you were, Lieutenant.
你没有弄坏这件盔甲
You managed not to ruin this one's armor.
感觉你勉强穿得下
Feels like you could squeeze into it.
我只需要胸甲
I just need the chest plate.
给 帮我拿着剑
Here, hold my sword.
你觉得尺寸合适吗
Do you think it'll fit?
尺寸不必合适 有他的气味就行
It doesn't have to fit. It just has to carry his smell.
儿子 拿一把剑给我
Son, give me a sword.
好
Okay.
你和帕丽斯 往树林里走50个心跳的距离并扎营
You and Paris camp 50 heartbeats into the trees.
-靠着山… -你在说什么
-Against the mountain wall-- -What are you talking about?
我要和你一起
I'm coming with you.
不…不行 救你们中的一个出来已经够难了
No. No, no, no, you are not. It's gonna be hard enough getting one of you out.
那你怎么找到她 你需要我的视力
Then how are you gonna find her? You'll need my eyes.
你的视力
Your eyes?
爸爸 你干什么
Dad, what are you doing?
巴霸
Baba!
-还手 -什么
-Hit me back. -What?
我让你打我
I said hit me.
你的每一个动作 他们都听得一清二楚 就像我一样
They will hear every move you make just as I do.
一生都拥有视力让你变得吵闹而笨拙
A lifetime of sight has left you loud and clumsy.
够了
That's enough.
考风…
Kofun. Kofun.
儿子
My son.
听我说
Listen to me.
我和你母亲…
Your mother and I…
把你养成了帅气的孩子 而不是战士
we raised you to be beautiful, not a warrior.
我不希望你不得不像我那样去战斗
I don't want you to have to fight the way that I had to.
我从未想象过你会离开阿肯尼生活
I never imagined a life for you away from the Alkenny.
我没能让你做好准备
And I failed to prepare you.
我很可能回不来了
I will likely not return.
你必须学会闭上眼睛 像盲人一样去战斗
You need to learn how to fight with your eyes closed like a blind man,
像我本该教你的那样
as I would've taught you.
记住 视力会欺骗你
Remember, your eyes betray you.
爸爸
Dad…
一定要有人活下去 好吗
Someone has to survive. Okay?
-帕丽斯 -是
-Paris. -Yes.
过来
Come here.
听我说 你们等七天
Listen to me. You wait seven days.
如果我没回来 就是死了 汉妮娃也是
If I do not return, then I am dead, and so is Haniwa.
你们就尽量远离这里
You get away from here as far as possible.
帕丽斯 重复一下
Paris, say it.
七天 我们就走
Seven days, we go.
如果我没回来 他就只有你了
If I do not return, you'll be all he has.
是
Yes.
我曾发誓永远不回这里
I swore I'd never return here.
带着汉妮娃回来之后再发一次誓
Come back with Haniwa and swear it again.
对不起 儿子
I'm sorry, boy.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, my son.
你还好吗
Are you well?
我当然很好
Of course I'm well.
你去了那边挺长时间
You were out there for some time.
赶了太多天路 吃烹饪得不好的猎物
Too many days on the trail eating poorly-cooked game.
我可没有你那种阿肯尼的胃
I don't have your Alkenny stomach.
宾萨城还有多远
How far to Pennsa?
绕到湖那边就不远了 陛下
Just a short distance beyond the lake, Your Highness.
那好
Well, then…
前进
Onward.
-注意 -注意
-Tak! -Tak.
这是第26边境营 长官
Twenty-sixth border battalion, sir.
他们没有汇报 我们就来查看了
When they didn't check in, we came looking.
最有可能的是碰上了一群走私者
They most likely came across a band of smugglers.
不 不是走私者干的
No. This wasn't smugglers.
长官
Sir?
把他们带走
Take them in.
-军礼厚葬 -是 长官
-Full honors. -Yes, sir.
欢迎回家 巴霸
Welcome home, Baba.
绳结
Knots.
走吧
Proceed.
绳结
Knots.
科吉上尉
Captain Koji?
第26营
Twenty-six battalion?
第26营理应明天才回来
Twenty-six isn't due back until tomorrow.
我奉命提前回来汇报伤亡情况
I was ordered in early for a casualty report.
这很不寻常 不是吗
That's unusual, isn't it?
有伤亡情况就很正常
Not when there are casualties.
你可以去东大门
You can head to the Eastern Gate.
谢谢长官
Sir.
你必须吃点东西
You need to eat.
我吃不吃东西你在乎吗
What do you care if I eat?
不在乎
I don't.
我只是想让你舒适些
I'm just trying to make you comfortable.
我被锁链拴在这床上好几周了
I have been chained to this bed for weeks.
相信我 伊多能对你做出糟得多的事
Believe me, Edo could do much worse to you.
那他为什么还没做
Then why hasn't he?
他为什么这样对我
Why is he doing this to me?
我已经告诉过你了 我不知道
I already told you I don't know.
我甚至不知道你为什么在这里
I don't even know why you're here.
将军说他的名字是伊多沃斯
The general said his name is Edo Voss.
那又如何
So?
我父亲是巴霸沃斯
My father is Baba Voss.
伊多的哥哥
Edo's brother?
你听说过他
You've heard of him?
只听过传闻 我…他逃跑时我还是个孩子
Only the stories. I-- I was still a kid when he fled.
但伊多已经找了他25年了
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表