剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
this whole rotten city wanting me to die.
我决定不为这座城市而死
I've decided I won't die for this city.
这个城市会为我而死
This city will die for me.
你先死吧
You can go first.
好了
Okay.
我们已经走了很远了
We've traveled a good distance.
只要我们在天亮前继续前进 我们应该没事
As long as we keep moving by daybreak, we should be fine.
我们中有一个人要守夜
One of us should stay awake through the night
保持警惕并且持续生火
to keep watch and tend the fire.
跟我坐一起
Sit with me.
妈妈
Mama...
告诉我 你觉得会是什么样子
Tell me. What do you imagine it will be like?
什么会是什么样子
What will what be like?
他说 "我将在那里建立新王国"
"There, I'll build my kingdom," he says.
我们都要冒着生命危险去这个地方
We're all gonna risk life and limb to get to this place.
那告诉我
So, tell me.
你想象这个王国会是什么样子
What do you imagine this kingdom will be like?
这个嘛
Well...
我想
I imagine...
它会是
it will be...
一个能让我们记住事情的地方
a place where we'll remember things.
关于我们曾经的生活
About what things were like for us once.
关于我们以前的样子
About who we used to be.
关于
About...
如何利用这些知识让生活变得更好
how to use that knowledge to make things better now.
我想
I imagine...
在那里
it will be a place where...
我不再是另类
I won't be the strange one anymore.
我可以帮助建设重要的东西
Where I can help to build something important...
而且我不需要隐藏自己的身份
and do it without having to hide who I am.
如果你父亲为自己建立了一个王国
If your father builds himself a kingdom,
你就是公主了
you would be its princess.
不是那样的
It's not like that.
他让我做什么我就做什么 只要我能帮忙
I would do whatever he asked me to do. However I could help.
在这个王国里我是谁
And who would I be in this kingdom?
你是王后
You'd be its queen.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
有视觉的国王
A king with vision...
有视觉的王子和公主
a prince and princess with vision.
而我却看不见
I'd be the one without.
我将会是异类
I'll be the strange one.
别人口中的弱者
The one they say is weak.
我不会让任何人这么说
I would never let anyone say that.
我知道你不会
I know you wouldn't.
我必须要去这个地方 这很重要
It is important for me to reach this place.
但这不是关乎我
But it's not about me.
而是关乎我们大家
It's about all of us.
我们在那能生活地更好 我真得这么觉得
We'll all be better off there. I really believe that.
我们都该休息一会儿
We should all rest a while.
好的
Okay.
可风 我的剑不见了
Kofun, my sword is missing.
我的弓也没了
My bow's gone, too.
-玛格拉 -博 检查船
- Maghra. - Bow, check the boat.
-我以为你们有一人整晚醒着 -来吧
- I thought one of you was awake all night. - Come.
-是的 -来吧
- We were. - Come.
那怎么会这样
Then how did this happen?
有人走过了我们的营地 没有吵醒我们
Someone walked all through our camp, woke none of us,
-也没有没你俩看到 -我不知道
- and was seen by neither of you? - I don't know.
全都没了 是不是
It's all gone now, isn't it?
-帮帮我 我们得走了 -好 走吧
- Help me. We need to go. - Okay. Now walk.
我们不能离开
We can't leave.
我们必须走
We must.
被拿走的都是武器 没有可替代的东西
All that was taken was weapons. It's nothing irreplaceable.
-我有东西不见了 -来吧
- I'm missing something. - Come.
你丢什么了
What are you missing?
一个小袋子 很软 跟拳头一样大
It's a small pouch. It's soft. Size of a fist.
袋子里有什么
What is in the pouch?
对我来说很重要的东西
Something very important to me.
我父亲留给我的唯一东西
The only thing I have left of my father.
-我与他的唯一联♥系♥ 是... -好吧
- My only connection to him. It's... - Okay.
这无可替代 我们必须找到
It's irreplaceable! We have to find out where it went.
我们必须找回来
We have to get it back.
-但妈妈 里面是什么 -很重要的东西
- But, Mom, what is it? - It's important.
玛格拉 听着
Maghra, listen--
你能不能...
Please can you just--
别让我再多解释了 就帮我找到
Don't ask me to say anything more. Just help me find it.
亲爱的 我们没有武器
My love, we are unarmed.
昨晚无论谁来过 都可能返回
Whoever came last night may return.
而且猎巫者在外面游荡找寻
And the Witchfinder lurks out there somewhere.
如果我们待得太久 他会找到我们
If we remain too long, he will find us.
那我们得赶紧了
Then we must hurry.
我的父亲 我和他的关系
My father, my relationship with him
我不知道如何开口阐述
is not something I know how to talk about.
很复杂
It's complicated.
我觉得你应该最能理解这点
And, of all people, I would think you would understand.
无论我向你隐瞒了什么
Whatever secrets I have kept from you
这秘密都一直保护了我们
has been to protect us.
无论你向我隐瞒了什么
Whatever secrets you have kept from me
这秘密也一直保护了我们
has always been to protect us.
拜托让我理解一下
Please help me understand this.
告诉我为什么要现在
Help me justify putting our children
置我们的孩子于险境 因为我做不到
in danger right now because I cannot.
我知道
I know.
里面有什么这么重要 你连说都不能说
What could possibly be so important and still you'll not say it?
-我去找 -不行
- I'll do it. - No.
哈妮瓦
Haniwa.
她已经知道你的诉求了
She already knows everything you're asking.
我会替你找到
I'll find it for you.
如果是江匪 他们离我们半日的路程
If it were river bandits, they're half a day away.
如果是奥派罗族 可能有上百人
If it was the Opayol, there could be hundreds of them.
上百个看不见我的人
A hundred of them won't see me coming.
你知道我们逃脱猎巫者的追捕有多幸运吗
Do you know how fortunate we were to escape the Witchfinder?
非常幸运
Very fortunate.
又一次没有武器的打斗吗
Another fight and now without arms?
我不是说要进行打斗 爸爸
I'm not suggesting we get into a fight, Papa.
无论是谁拿的
Whoever took it...
如果他们不知道我在那 又怎么跟我打斗
how can they fight me if they don't even know that I'm there?
再说 我们都不是他们是谁
And besides, we don't know who they are.
我们应该至少搞清楚
We should at least try to figure out--
我想我知道
I think I know.
-什么 -我想我知道是谁拿了我们的东西
- What? - I think I know who took our things.
-你在说什么 -你看
- What are you talking about? - Look, please.
是什么 你们看到什么了
What is it? What do you see?
告诉我 是什么
Tell me. What is it?
告诉我
Tell me.
到时候了 女王陛下
It is time, my queen.
安夫人所说的话已传开
News of Lady An's parlor has spread.
集体示♥威♥的人群
Demonstrations in protest of you
抗♥议♥您杀害了好几个受尊敬的大人
having killed several beloved lords
从下层城墙开始涌动
have begun about the lower wall.
宫殿卫兵将他们堵在了海湾处
The palace guard keeps them at bay,
但我不知道能维持多久
but for how long I do not know.
女王陛下
My queen?
接下去会怎样
What happens next?
剩余的大人集♥合♥到了一起
The remaining lords are convening.
如果他们取得了暴徒的信任
If they gain the trust of the mob,
说不好他们会怎么做
there's no telling what they may do.
父啊 您的大能我们能感知 却摸不到
Father, whose power we feel but cannot touch...
我接受我的命运
I accept my fate.
我感谢您能让我选择时辰
I thank you that I could choose its hour.
杰拉马瑞尔 你没有来找我 我的爱人
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表