剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
(由真实事件改编…)
This programme contains very strong language from the start, some
(但并非历史教训,敬请留意)
scenes which some viewers may find upsetting and some violent scenes
MILITARY DRUM PLAYS
BELL DINGS
(1943年春天)
(北爱尔兰纽敦纳兹)
亲爱的母亲
Dearest Mother, I write to you with a heavy, heavy heart...
我怀着沉重的心情写信
我要告诉你我不能出席爸爸的丧礼
..to tell you that I will not be able to attend Dad's funeral.
我向开罗的上级军官申请恩恤假
I applied to my superior officers in Cairo
to grant me compassionate leave.
(玛格丽特梅恩太太收)
(埃及开罗棕榈庭酒店)
他们没有解释原因
For reasons they didn't care to explain,
就拒绝了我的申请
this permission was denied to me.
妈妈,我肯定你想像得到
As I am sure you can imagine, Ma,
这次毫无解释的拒绝令我心情很差
this unexplained refusal
left me in a poor frame of mind.
令我有点愤愤不平
And has led me to become somewhat aggrieved.
SHOCKED SCREAMING
该死
Fuck it!
KICKS FURNITURE
抱歉,各位先生女士
Apologies, ladies and gentlemen.
但开罗总司令部令我非常生气
But GHQ Cairo has got my fucking goat.
冷静
Calm down.
不要动
Hold it there.
Rip It Up by Adolescents
CRUNCHING
GLASS SMASHING
这是为了我爸爸
This is for my da.
我可怜的爸爸
My poor fucking da.
够了,放开他
GUN COCKS Enough! Let it go.
(1942年10月)
(北非沙漠战争终于打破长♥期♥僵局)
(蒙哥马利将军)
(派出20万盟军第八军团士兵)
(攻击隆美尔的装甲师)
(隆美尔在阿莱曼开始撤退)
(非洲沙漠战争报捷)
(焦点转移至解放欧洲…)
(西西里)
(美国终于出兵)
(欧洲的战争)
(需要谨慎部署,行军有道)
(军纪必须严紧)
(对于无可限♥量♥而叛逆的英国部队)
(这是极坏的消息)
(他们是空军特勤队)
你有访客
You've got a visitor.
(开罗加滋军事监狱)
COUGHS
RETCHES AND COUGHS
SPITS
(若想一个人支援军车)
(或从后扰敌)
(或攻占据点 他们只需呼叫)
(阿卜度阿布布阿美尔)
毋须敬礼
Please don't bother to salute.
我不会
I won't.
离开吧 是,长官
Leave us. Yes, sir.
你到底是谁
Who...the fuck...
..are you?
我是比尔史特灵中校
I'm Lieutenant Colonel Bill Stirling.
大卫史特灵的哥哥
David Stirling's older brother.
抽烟吗
Cigarette?
大卫从北意的加维战俘集中营
David sends his warmest regards
送上最温暖的问候
from Gavi prisoner-of-war camp in Northern Italy.
你可以稍息
You can stand at ease. I am at ease.
我已经是
不如我们坐下吧
Why don't we sit down, eh?
梅恩少校,我来这里是要邀请你
Major Mayne, I've come here to ask you to help me
协助我阻止总司令部解散你的团
stop GHQ from disbanding your regiment
把你们所有人送回本来的单位
and sending all of your men back to their parent units.
如果我们不阻止他们
Which they are planning to do in the next two days
他们计划在未来两天实行
if we don't do something to stop them.
战争的本质已经改变
The nature of the war has changed.
他们在寻找借口解散你们
They're looking for an excuse to stand you down
而在这一刻,你就是那个借口
and, at the moment, YOU are that excuse.
你不像他
You don't look like him.
我更有耐性,没有那么鲁莽
I'm more patient. Less rash.
更深思熟虑,没有那么冲动
More thoughtful.
Less impulsive.
你会觉得我很软弱
You will think that I'm soft
然后因一时松懈而吃亏 吃亏?
and then snap. Snap?!
Oh...
我很想见到如何吃亏
Oh, I'd fucking love to see snap.
我挺想我们像两名士兵般交谈
And I would quite like for us to talk as two soldiers.
作为成人,不用顾声誉
Two adults, not two reputations.
据我所知,你没有声誉
As far as I'm aware, you don't have a reputation.
因为过去两年
Because for the past two years
我替英国♥军♥情部门工作
I've been working for British military intelligence.
我们的存在是秘密
Our very existence is secret.
所以我们不能享有声誉
So we're not allowed the luxury of reputations.
你到底是否想拯救空军特勤队
Now, do you want to save the SAS, or not?
CLEARS THROAT
当你弟弟来到
You know, when your brother came in these places,
我听了他的话,因他赢得我的尊重
I listened to him because he earned my respect.
赢得
Earned.
就如你小时候
Like when you're a kid and your da asks you to chop wood...
你♥爸♥爸叫你砍木…
我听闻你父亲丧礼的事 你砍木
I heard what happened regarding your father's funeral...
你砍了整棵树…
..and you chop the wood, you chop the whole fucking tree...
当我知道他们拒绝
When I learned they refused you compassionate leave...
你的恩恤假… 你♥爸♥爸
给你一先令,说… 我很生气…
..and your da hands you a shilling and says... ..I blew my top.
「是你赚来的,帕迪」
.."You earned that, Paddy, my boy. My son.
「我的儿子…我可爱的儿子」
"My sweet son. You earned that for your efforts."
「是你努力得来的」
而你,据我所知
Whereas you, as far as I am aware, have chopped no trees,
没有砍树,没有拿起斧头
picked up no axe, fed no fucking fires,
没有为火加柴
没有做过赢得我尊重的事
done nothing to earn my respect.
你「很生气」?
You blew your top?
你刚才这么说吗
Is that what you just said?
你是这么说吗
Is that how you speak?
「你很生气」?
You "blew your top"?!
我相信你
Well, fucking believe you me, I blew my top as well.
我也很生气
我对该死的开罗很生气
I blew the top off fucking Cairo.
你这样做
And in doing so, you made some of your critics very, very happy.
令你的批评者非常高兴
该死,我体内有太多冧酒和拉克酒
Oh, fuck.
I've got so much rum and raki inside of me
正在变成血液和醋
turning into blood and vinegar...
我需要排便或呕吐
..I need to either shit or throw up, my body can't decide which.
我的身体决定不来
这里需要一个桶
RATTLES BARS I need a bucket in here!
KEYS JINGLE
我已经取得你的释放许可
I've already secured your release.
你可以在回去部队途中上厕所
You can use the lavatory on the way back to your unit.
如果空军特勤队仍然存在的话
If the SAS still exists.
这里明显没有门
Obviously there are no doors.
所以若你想看着我做我即将做的事
So...
..if you want to watch me do
whatever the fuck it is I'm about to do...
CHUCKLES ..be my fucking guest.
请便
这是给你看和抹屁♥股♥的
Something for you to read and then wipe your arse with.
这份备忘有两段
This memorandum contains two paragraphs.
第一段陈述
The first states that now the military campaign
对抗轴心国的军事行动
现时由非洲转移至欧洲
against the Axis powers is moving from Africa to Europe,
空军特勤队等缺乏纪律的叛逆旅…
ill-disciplined rogue brigades like the SAS...
空军特勤队是独一无二的
There are no brigades like the SAS.
PADDY GROANS
深入敌后行动的叛逆旅
..rogue brigades operating behind enemy lines will become redundant
将会变得多余及成为负担
and will be a liability.
Oh...fuck.
该死
第二段陈述
The second paragraph states that the commanding officer of the SAS,
空军特勤队的指挥官
帕迪罗拔布莱尔梅恩
Robert Blair Paddy Mayne,
难以遵守命令
is experiencing difficulties with command.
GROANS
以下是我在总司令部的酒吧中
This is what I heard in a bar in GHQ from someone with influence.
听到某个有影响力的人说的
「帕迪梅恩这个爱尔兰人」
"Paddy Mayne is an Irishman of poor temperament.
「脾气差…」
「不习惯听命令」
"Unused to command, unhappy with authority, unable to change."
「对权威不满,死性不改」
昨晚的事件无疑会用作证据
And without doubt, last night's events will be used as proof.
再者
And might I just add, my experience
我在军情部门工作的经验令我觉得
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表