剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
坐着一辆载满喷火器的货车出现
in a truckload of flame throwers.
所以你决定给她一支机关枪?
So you decided to give her a machinegun?
我在开罗的酒吧跟你说过
I told you once, in a bar in Cairo,
我的父亲教过我如何战斗
that my father taught me how to fight.
德军很快就到
The Germans will be here soon.
而我真的很想开枪射死他们
And I really, really want to shoot some of them.
我的老天爷
Fucking sweet Jesus.
一个法国间谍和一车喷火器
One French spy and a truckload of flame-throwers.
那是许可吗
Is that permission.
比尔史特灵命令我
Bill Stirling ordered me not to let you go
不要让你接近前线
anywhere near the front line.
所以,秉承「去你的」精神
So, in the spirit of fuck you...
欢迎加入空军特勤队
..welcome to the SAS.
把你的玩具枪给他们
接着我们便能回去地牢
你就不要再哭了,好吗 好
上这辆车,开去坎波马里诺桥
Get on this truck, drive to Campomarino Bridge,
战至最后一兵一卒,听到吗
and fucking hold it to the last man!
这是命令 那个…
All right? That is an order!
Hey! Come on, come on!
我不知道你的名字
I don't even know your name.
马堤奥想把他的玩具枪给你
Matteo wants to give you his toy gun.
能带来好运
For luck.
走…
Go, go, go!
现在…
Jetzt. Jetzt!
雷吉
进去,快走
Get inside! Go!
SCREAMING
雷吉
Reg!
雷吉
Reg!
雷吉
Reg!
马堤奥?
Matteo!
他救不活了,雷吉
He's got no chance, Reg.
我来吧
I will do it.
我…来吧
I'll do it.
GUNSHOT
REG SOBS
我们还要打仗
We've got a battle to fight
我们还要打仗的,中士
We've got a battle to fight, Sergeant!
站起来,雷吉
Stand up, Reg!
给我站起来,雷吉,听我的命令
Fucking stand, Reg!
站起来,雷吉… 知道了,长官
Obey my order! Stand up, Reg! Yes!
Yes, Sir!
雷吉,不是随机袭击
Reg! It's not random fire! They're being directed!
他们是受袭目标
有个观察员在塔内
There's a fucking spotter in the tower!
杀死他们,别留手
Go fucking get him! Come on!
Uh!
BELL TOLLS GUN CLICKS
SEEKINGS GASPS
中头奖了
Bingo!
里面有什么
What's in it?
我听过关于喷火器的传言
I heard a wee rumour about flame-throwers.
生日快乐,老大
Oh, happy birthday, boss!
GUNFIRE Cover the left!
掩护左边
移♥动♥… 走
Moving, moving! Go!
移♥动♥
Moving!
走
Go!
上啊
Go!
来吧…
Come on, come on! Cover!
掩护
有人知道怎样用它吗
Anyone know how to use one of these?
库柏,上前
Cooper, run up!
开火
Fire!
SHOUTING
各位,敌袭…
Incoming, lads! Incoming!
准备撤退,掩护射击,上吧
Prepare to withdraw.
Covering fire.
Let's go!
快跑,立即
Let's go!
Now!
不要慢下来
Don't fucking slow down! Speed up!
加速,踩油门
Hit the horn!
我们是空军特勤队,快让开
We're the SAS! Get out of the fucking way!
停车 让开
Stop! Move!
(泰尔莫利,32公里)
过来,这里有女人
BABY CRIES
没错,这里有女人
Yes, there are women in here.
GUNFIRE
SCREAMING
去死吧 趴下
Fuck you!
坦克,快趴下
Get down!
我们撤退吗
So, we withdraw?
不,我们绝不撤退
No, we do not withdraw.
我们的命令是守卫泰尔莫利
Our orders are to hold Termoli until the last man.
至最后一兵一卒
这就是我们要做的事 莱利
That is what we will fucking do.
Riley?
管口,给我管口
Er, nozzle. Give me the nozzle.
这个放在这里
Here. This, here?
不… 是
No, no, no. Yes! If you put that there,
你放在那里的话,这东西便会爆♥炸♥
the whole fucking thing explodes!
但看这示意图
But look at the diagram! Fuck the diagram!
别管示意图 去死吧
Fuck you!
长官,看
Sir, look.
该死
我们要死在这里了
So this is where we die?
可恶,还有酒吗
Fuck. Have we got any more booze?
没有了,我们喝得一滴都不剩
No, we finished it all to the last drop.
但这些最后时刻已足够令人陶醉
These final moments are intoxication enough.
对吗?兄弟们
Are they not, boys?
天啊
Oh, dear God.
可恶,我们被包围了
Fuck, we're surrounded!
(投降吧,杰克德根…) 莱利
Riley. Riley.
(你可是寡不敌众) 莱利
(以国王的崇高之名投降)
(你是个掠夺一切的恶徒)
准备…
Prepare!
(杰克从腰带拿出两支手♥枪♥)
from his belt
(自豪地高举它们)
(我会全力战斗绝不投降)
(由狂野的殖民地男孩所说)
我们有命令,「战至最后一人」
PADDY SCREAMS We have our orders.
To the last man!
PADDY SCREAMS
出来受死吧
Get up there, go on!
去你的
Fuck you!
有人看到那火箭炮吗
Did everybody else see that Bazooka??
刚才发生什么事了
What the fuck just happened?
火箭炮,帕迪,第二空军特勤队
Bazookas! Paddy, 2SAS!
停火,别开枪
Hold fire! Hold!
从左边攻击他们,走
You shoot them on the left, move!
LAUGHTER
第二空军特勤队占领了城镇南面
2SAS have taken the southern part of the town.
我们的命令是重整军容
Our order is to regroup, then move north.
然后往北移♥动♥
反击敌军的反击
Counter the counter.
那就事不宜迟 好
So let's go. Yes!
你尝起来像汽油,走吧
You taste like fucking petrol.
感谢主,还有第二空军特勤队
Let's go. Thank you, God!
And 2SAS!
停车…
Hold it! Hold it!
伊芙,你在做什么?进去
Eve! What are you doing here?
Get in!
走
Go!
我想迟到总好过永远不到
Better late than fucking never, I suppose.
我们得知他们有豹式坦克
We heard they were bringing Panzers. So we brought Bazookas.
所以我们带了火箭炮
你把泰尔莫利守住这么久
Holding Termoli for as long as you did was an exceptional feat
实属惊人成就
我会报告整个部队带来了丰功伟绩
and I will mention the whole regiment in dispatches.
但伊芙到底为何会在这里
But what on Earth is Eve doing here with a fucking firearm?
而且还拿着枪
据我所知,长官
From what I understand, sir, she's using the firearm
她用枪来杀死德军
to kill Germans.
我去了洗衣店
I went into the laundry.
这可能对你有帮助
It might help you...
若你跟我回去洗衣店
..if you came back to the laundry with me...
安排他们的葬礼
..to organise their burial.
(在1943年10月3日至5日)
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表