剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
With respect, can I suggest that both partisans go with Dudgeon?
两名游击队员都跟邓津走吗
原因是一段英意关系
Something about Anglo-Italian relations.
我们应该分开罗密欧与茱丽叶
We should keep Romeo and Juliet apart
因为我们部分人尝试打胜仗 好
while some of us try to win a war.
OK.
我们炸火车吧
Let's blow up some trains.
你不会有事的
You'll be all right.
TRAIN HORN BLARES
RIBS CRUNCHING
不痛吗?朋友
Doesn't that hurt you, lad? Oh, I played a lot of rugby.
我以前常打榄球
在场上,你永远不会展现痛苦
On the field of play, you never show pain.
明白
Oh, right.
TRAIN HORN BLARES IN DISTANCE
RUMBLING
METALLIC ECHOING
好的,我们可以了
Right, we're OK.
2.5哩外
Two and a half miles away, travelling roughly 40mph, Jim.
时速大约40哩,占
你真的做得到吗
Can you really do that?
在利物浦时,我没有打榄球
Yeah, well, in Liverpool, I didn't play rugby,
我经常逃学
I played truant, messed about on the train tracks as a kid, like.
小时候在路轨捣蛋
我总是负责把风
I was always the lookout, you see.
很厉害,克萧
That's very impressive, Kershaw.
别客气
Ah, you're welcome.
TRAIN APPROACHES
该死的
Bloody hell! Kershaw! Sorry, lads. I was 20 seconds out.
克萧 抱歉,我迟了20秒
你在想什么
天啊 快走
What the fuck were you thinking? Jesus Christ! Move!
TRAIN HORN BLARES
右边,快走
找掩护
Take cover!
ECHOING RINGS
天啊
Bloody hell.
the speed of sound
(黄色炸♥药♥)
(萨尔扎纳)
THEY CHEER
太棒了,再多杀几个
Yeah, let's get some more!
冲过去
Going through!
两个小男孩,你们只想回家
Two wee boys, and all yous want is to go home.
Tut-tut-tut-tut-tut.
帕迪,你知道他们会如何对待我们
Paddy, you know what they would do to us if it was the other way round.
如果形势相反… 雷吉…
这些混♥蛋♥会让我们列队,枪毙我们
Reg! Fuckers would line us up and shoot us!
Hey?
帕迪,下命令
Paddy, give the order.
叫他把枪放下
Tell him to put the fucking gun down. Geneva Convention, Reg.
日内瓦公约,雷吉
谁管什么公约
Fuck the convention!
你马上告诉他
You tell him right now, Paddy. You order him to stop now.
帕迪,你马上命令他住手
动手吧,上士
Go ahead, Staff Sergeant.
充满仇恨的你对我没有用处
You're no use to me with all that hate in you.
释放你的仇恨
Get it out of your system.
打爆那男孩的头
Blow the boy's brains out.
当你回到英国后
When you get home to England, you can tell your wife, Monica,
你便能跟你妻子莫妮卡
还有你的侄子女说这件事
and your nieces and nephew...
你跟他们说你做了什么
..you tell them exactly what you did.
当你重回以前的生活
And when you're just good old Reggie,
星期六晚从酒吧回家
back from the pub on a Saturday night...
你看着壁炉时便会看到那男孩的脸
..you'll look into the fire,
you'll see that boy's face, that wee boy there.
那个小男孩
你看着火焰的眼神
And the way you look into the flames,
连你的妻子也会害怕你
your own wife will be terrified of you.
动手吧,雷吉
Go ahead, Reggie.
你愿意人怎样待你,也要怎样待人
Do unto them as they would do unto us.
亚孟
Amen.
GUN CLICKS
求求你
GUNSHOT
比利,过来
Billy...here. Get him up.
扶起他
我们剩下什么东西就给他喝
Give them a drink of whatever the fuck we have left.
我们去会合点吧
Let's get on to the rendezvous.
CAR ENGINES REV
长官… 不要紧
Sir... It's all right.
待我们到法国后,他们会说…
When we get to France, they will say, "C'est la guerre."
“C'est la Guerre”
(这是战争)
上车,出发吧
Jump on, let's go.
(与此同时,蒙特普尔恰诺南面)
MEN SPEAK IN DISTANCE
天啊
Oh, my God.
达芬妮域斯威廉丝?
Daphne Reece-Williams?
Uh...
我现在可能不太像他,但…
I might not look much like him now, but...
我是庄汤坚
..I'm John Tonkin.
我的…姐妹
My, uh...
以前与你一起参加马术障碍赛
My sister used to ride in show jumping competitions
在侨福的少年马术会
with you, in the Pony Club, Guildford.
赢的永远是你,哭的永远是她
You always won, she always cried.
可怕庄尼?
Horrid Johnny?
对…我是可怕庄尼
Yes. Horrid Johnny.
Uh... Are you real?
真的是你吗 是
我嫁给了意大利人
Yes. I married an Italian.
你是真的吗
Are you real?
是,你嫁给了意大利人
Yes. Uh, you married an Italian...
我一直在杀意大利人
..I've been killing Italians.
天啊,这太奇怪了吧
Goodness, how odd this is.
对,我隶属的军团
Yes, I'm with a regiment where odd things tend to happen
经常会发生很多奇怪事情
rather a lot.
我不知道这是天主还是命运安排
I don't know if this is God or fate.
战争和其他一切
What with the war and everything, I've got myself in rather a pickle.
我让自己陷入困境
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
当然可以
But of course.
我去泡茶
I will make tea.
有茶就好
Tea would be nice.
去拿史柏斯亚的其他人发生什么事
What's happened to the lads that went to La Spezia?
他们误闯德军军营
They ran into a German camp.
科士打、萧托尔
Foster, Shortall, Dudgeon and Brunt were captured.
邓津和布朗特都被俘虏
科士打和萧托尔被带到
Foster and Shortall were taken to Ponzano Magra.
庞萨诺马格尔
邓津和布朗特在勒斯萨被带走
Dudgeon and Brunt were picked up at La Cisa.
希特拉
The new command from Hitler regarding SAS prisoners...
就着空军特勤队俘虏发出的新指令
被彻底执行
..was carried out to the letter.
SHOUTS AND GUNSHOTS INAUDIBLE
GUNSHOTS INAUDIBLE
(首批因希特拉突击队命令)
(而丧生的空军特勤队)
(占士柏德烈萧托尔下士)
(威廉庄士敦科士打中士)
(帕德烈罗伦斯邓津上尉)
(伞兵班纳特奥利华布朗特)
(皆被俘虏、解除武器并处决)
游击队呢
And what about the partisans?
女士中了枪,受伤倒地
The lady took a bullet and was lying wounded.
戴着帽子的男人冲过去救她
Chap in the hat dashed in to save her.
他们都被杀死
They were both killed.
节哀顺变,兄弟
Sorry, lad.
很庆幸我们是我们,戴夫
I'm glad we're us, Dave.
我也是这样想,雷吉
I'm glad we're us, Reg.
好了,听着
Right. Listen up.
Ahem.
任务已经完成
Mission completed.
我们要为新任务做准备
We have a new task to prepare for.
我们现在把意大利交给正规军
We leave Italy to the ordinary soldiers now.
我们,身为空军特勤队的成员
We...
..the men of the Special Air Service,
一队和二队
1st and 2nd...
我们要回家了
..we're going home.
MEN SHOUT
DOOR BANGS
BANGING ON DOORS
DOOR BANGS
KEYS JANGLE IN DOOR
大卫,史特灵,是我
David! Stirling, it's me!
同盟国的士兵正往北移♥动♥
The Allied troops are moving north.
意大利政♥府♥已经倒台
The Italian government has fallen.
意大利守卫离开了战俘营
The Italian guards have left the camp.
DAVID GROANS
守卫已经走了,大卫
The guards have gone, David!
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表