剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
Jesus Christ, Jimmy, that's fucking...
作为通常不介意的人,我想说…
Speaking as someone who doesn't usually give a toss,
你必须改变,帕迪
you have to change, Paddy.
必须有人令你改变
Someone has to make you change.
无论是天主、我
Be it God, or me...
还是你埋葬在沙漠的
..or the ghost of that Catholic boy
那个天主教♥徒♥鬼魂
that you left buried in the desert.
我想和上校对话
I wish to speak with the Colonel
他命令我和我的手下进入死亡陷阱
who ordered me and my men into a deathtrap.
交给格雷维贝,解散 是,长官
Hand that to Greville-Bell. Dismissed. Yes, sir.
我命令你和心怀不轨的人一起用餐
My order to you to break bread with people who had
是我判断失误
bad intentions was the result of a misjudgment on my part.
我信任卡华利神父,我错了
I trusted Father Cavalli. I was wrong.
你是对的,我道歉
You were right. I apologise.
我会接受你的道歉,但有一个条件
I will accept your apology on one condition. Ah!
我要求把阿蒙德斯上士
I would like to request that Staff Sergeant Almonds
调到我的部队
is transferred to join my detachment.
帕迪,攻击简尼萨洛之后
Paddy, after the attack on Cannizzaro, you will embark
你会进入内陆
在那里的部分任务跟决心意智有关
for the mainland, where part of our mission is about hearts and minds...
我需要像阿蒙德斯上士那样
I need a man with Staff Sergeant Almonds' specific capabilities.
有特定能力旳人
帕迪,听听我说的话
Paddy, engage with what I'm saying. I am engaging.
我正在听
阿蒙德斯上士是信徒
Staff Sergeant Almonds is a religious man himself.
或者他能够就着我的「行为」
Perhaps he might be able to advise me with regards to my behaviour.
提供意见
就算是刚才,他和我说了几句话
Oh. Even just now, he and I exchanged a few words,
我已经在考虑那些话
and I am already considering those words.
他给我的建议是我必须改变
His advice to me is that I must change.
知道吗?你的问题,帕迪
You see, the problem with you, Paddy, as well as everything else -
还有其他东西,不论好与坏
the good and the bad - is that you are very, very smart.
是你非常聪明
我会吮吸姆指,知道吗?长官
I suck my thumb, you see, sir.
你利用你在岛上的恶劣行为
You use your deplorable behaviour on this island
作为偷走我最出色的手下的理据
as an argument for stealing away one of my best men.
不,被偷走的是空军特勤队的名字
No, it's the name of the SAS that has been stolen.
拒绝要求,帕迪梅恩少校
Request denied, Major Paddy Mayne.
你现在有一小时集♥合♥部队
Now, you have one hour to gather your troops
滚出这里,向北前往简尼萨洛
and fuck off north to Cannizzaro,
德国人、意大利人
where the Germans, the Italians and, most likely, the Sicilian Mafia
大概还有西西里黑♥手♥党♥
会在那里等你
will be waiting for you.
我认为一小时已足够有余
Oh, I'd say one hour is more than enough time for us
让我们安排撤离这个海边小镇
to organise our withdrawal from this pretty wee seaside town
这里有很多方面都令我想起故乡
which, in many ways, reminds me so much of home.
长官
Sir.
天啊,非常好
Gosh.
Very good.
Woo-ho-ho-ho-ho!
LAUGHTER
这是法♥西♥斯♥政♥府♥的钱,各位,记着
This is Fascist Government money, lads, remember that.
放满你们的网
Fill your nets.
禁止法♥西♥斯♥进入?帕迪 去吧
No pasaran, eh, Pad? Go on by.
好了,快来看…
OK, roll up, roll up!
我觉得抵抗军
Paddy! I thought the Resistenza
令我们看来有点像行人
made us all look a wee bit pedestrian...
所以请自便
LAUGHTER ..so help your fucking selves, like.
我让那头驴成为荣誉市民
I, er, gave the donkey the Freedom of the City,
我们也没有破坏教堂,帕迪
and we left the churches alone, Paddy, as per your orders.
按照你的命令
那才不是我的命令
Not my fucking orders.
是那个人的命令
That man's orders.
你对你的指挥官说了什么
What did you tell your CO?
我告诉他如果他让我走
I told him that if he let me go...
我会负责帕迪梅因的灵魂
..that I would take charge of Paddy Mayne's mortal soul
直至我们到达柏林
till the day we reach Berlin.
他和我握手,祝我好运
Shook me hand and wished me luck.
雷吉 庄尼
Reg.
Johnny.
HE WHISTLES
空军特勤队的各位
Men of the SAS -
亦即门外汉眼中的特别突击中队
known to the uninitiated as the SRS -
我邀请大家欢迎我的好友
can I invite you to welcome back my good friend,
良心和理性之声回来
my conscience and my voice of reason?
占美阿蒙德斯上士
Staff Sergeant Jimmy Almonds!
THEY CHEER
老友
Hey, good man.
干杯,各位
Cheers, lads.
Counting The Beat by The Swingers
把望远镜给我,是
Give me those field glasses, will you?
Yeah.
大卫
Oh, David!
when you're paranoid
and nothing else
about me
the beat
no place I'd rather be
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表