剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
Prepare to move!
Ready!
EXPLOSION
行动
Move!
THEY SHOUT
JAZZ MUSIC PLAYS
(伦敦丽思酒店,同一时间…)
JAZZ MUSIC AND GUNSHOTS
谢谢,先生 谢谢
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
APPLAUSE AND CHEERING
谢谢,各位先生女士
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢…
Thank you.
Thank you.
现在轮到节奏慢一点的
Now for something a little slower paced.
「近处的你」
Introducing The Nearness Of You.
有重要事?
Something important?
伊芙,当你特别邀请我出席
Eve, when you made a point of inviting me
7月9日晚上无关重要的鸡尾酒派对
to a completely inconsequential cocktail party
taking place on the night of July ninth...
你怀疑我知道
You suspected that I knew something that no member of the
所有法国政♥府♥人员不该知道的事
French Government was supposed to know.
你对于派对日期的反应
Your reaction to the date on the invitation
证实了我的怀疑
confirmed what I suspected.
没有伏特加,我的工作能力差很多
Without vodka, I'm somewhat worse at my job.
但你从哪里得知7月9日
But where did you get July ninth?
一艘南行的美国船只
An American ship heading south
在里斯本泊岸维修
docked in Lisbon for repairs.
一名水手饮醉了,提起一个日子
A sailor got drunk.
我有朋友在葡萄牙大使♥馆♥工作
A date was mentioned.
I have friends in the Portuguese Embassy.
我怀疑7月9日有某个计划
My suspicion was that on July ninth something was planned
但你没有通知你的法国盟友
which you were not sharing with your French allies.
亲爱的,在两周一次的酒吧会议中
My dear, in our bi-weekly meetings in the pub,
我不能告诉你一切
I'm simply not allowed to tell you everything.
事实上,你什么都没有告诉我
In fact, you don't tell me anything.
「亲爱的」
"My dear".
告诉我吧
Just tell me.
开始入侵欧洲了吗
Has the invasion of Europe begun?
好,来吧,移♥动♥
Yes, come on, move it!
左侧
Left flank!
攻陷那个碉堡
Take out that pillbox!
掩护我后面
Cover my back!
赶快
Hurry up!
正在掩护,跑…
Covering!
Move, move, move!
卓克,下来
Jock, get down, man!
没子弹了 上啊
Empty!
Aargh!
疯子
Mad fucker!
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking bastards!
Aargh!
女士们,还等什么
What are you ladies waiting for?!
女士,我可以请你跳舞吗
May I ask for a dance, Ma'am?
不,谢谢
No, thank you.
还是感谢你,女士
Thanks anyway, Ma'am.
你打完电♥话♥了?
You made your call?
你有消息,已过了午夜
You have news?
It's gone midnight.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me.
如果只有你和我,信任不成问题
Where it just you and I, trust would not be an issue.
信任?信任需要诚信
Trust? Trust requires good faith.
听着,信任需要不带偏见
Trust requires an absence of prejudice
但我恐怕牵涉到戴高乐将军时
and I'm afraid when it comes to General de Gaulle,
英国人是存在偏见的
there is no absence of prejudice in Whitehall,
美国人也一样
and certainly not with the Americans,
他们现在是话事人
who are now calling the shots.
而现在已经开火了
And now the shots are being fired.
你早知道会这样
Well, you knew it was coming.
你只是不知道地点和时间
You just didn't know where or when.
我试过告诉上级
I tried to tell my superiors,
但他们坚信英国和美国
but they insisted that the British and Americans
永远不会在我们不知情下
would never embark on such an operation without our knowledge.
展开这样的行动
或者他们下次会听你
Well, perhaps next time they'll listen to you.
不会有下次
Won't be no next time.
我不会有下次
Not for me.
不会再和你一起
Not with you.
听着,如果你感兴趣
Look, if you're interested...
特别突击中队是行动的先锋
..it is the SRS who are spearheading the operation.
消息是他们正在奋力战斗
And the news is...
..they're hard at work.
谢谢
Thank you.
Aargh!
卓克,够了,下来
Jock, enough! Get down!
停火
Hold fire!
靠在我身上
On me, lad!
你做到了
You got it!
小心,各位
Careful, boys.
意大利混♥蛋♥
回来 该死,有人中弹
You bastards!
Men down!
雷吉… 下来
Reg! Reg!
迅速站起来 希金斯
Get down! Stand fast!
Seekings!
他在做什么
What is he doing?
掩护他…
Cover him! Cover him! Cover him!
掩护他
他到底在做什么
带他们去安全的地方
Get those men to safety.
移♥动♥…
来吧
Come on, man. Fucking hell!
该死
跑…
Go, go, go!
该死
Fucking...!
Aargh!
射失了
Mancato.
THEY LAUGH
饮酒越多,射得越准
下一个射中的人赢
下一枪由我来开
I'll prossimo colpo pulito.
我们任由那些人溺毙
We left those men to drown!
所以他们令我们很内疚
So they're on our conscience!
他们的生死不关你们的事
Killing them's none of your fucking business!
不要开枪,我们投降
Don't shoot!
We surrender.
他们以为我们的人数更多
They think there's more of us than there are. Aye.
是,因为没有人会这么蠢
Because nobody would be so stupid
凭35个人进攻整个大洲
as to attack an entire fucking continent with 35 men.
去死吧,德国人
Fuck Germans!
欢迎,美国人
Welcome, America!
我们不是美国人
We're not fucking Americans.
我应该因此射他吗 不
Should I shoot them for that?
No.
可以了,趴在地上
That'll do. Lay down on the ground.
全都趴在地上
Tutto a terra.
帕迪…去吧
Paddy!
Go!
手榴弹
Grenade!
SCREAMING
天啊 安全
Christ!
Clear!
安全
Clear!
早知道会用得着你
Fucking knew you'd come in handy.
谢谢,老大
Thank you, boss.
边走边留意他们,小子
Just walk and keep your rifle on them, lad.
不要起来
不用祈祷,亲爱的
No need to pray, sugar pie.
如果我要你死,你已经死了
If I wanted you dead, you'd be fucking dead already.
脸朝下,别动,不要起来
Don't move! Stay down!
他们还活着吗
Are they alive?
只是皮外伤,帕迪,他们没事的
Just flesh wounds, Paddy.
They'll be all right.
你们做得非常好
Yous did very fucking well.
包括你们这些新人
Including you new boys.
但记着,这里只是猪鼻
But remember, this is just the snout.
我们的任务是攻占整头猪
It is our job to take the whole fucking hog
直至猪尾
right the way up to the tail.
搜他们身,只拿走武器
Search them.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表