剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
And, er, invite the journalist
to join me for a glass of wine later.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
LIGHTNING CRACKS
(意大利中部,基耶蒂)
GOATS BLEAT
Ah!
Oh!
Oh.
HE SIGHS
天啊
Oh, God.
GOATS BLEAT
HE SIGHS
这个…
Well, never milked a goat before, but...
从未试过榨山羊奶
但我会学习
..I'm going to learn.
温馨提示,我的手挺冷的
A warning - my hands are rather cold.
FOOTSTEPS APPROACH
英国人…
Inglese! Inglese! Inglese!
Inglese.
我刚才想榨山羊奶
I was about to milk your goat.
再过一小时,我便会吃掉牠
Another hour and I would have eaten the fucker.
HE CHUCKLES TO SELF
你的丈夫在哪里
Where is your husband?
我看到他冒着雨出去,他去哪里
I saw him walk off in the rain.
Where did he go?
MAN SPEAKS IN ITALIAN
我同意
D'accordo.
MAN SPEAKS IN ITALIAN
墨索里尼?
Mussolini, eh?
坏人,对吧
Bad man.
Yes?
领袖
Il Duce.
JOHN BLOWS RASPBERRY
Ah.
你可能去了找邻居
You went to a neighbour's, perhaps.
捕捉逃走的同盟国士兵有多少赏金
What is the going rate for an escaped Allied soldier?
我听说是一万里拉
10,000 lire is what I heard.
VEHICLE APPROACHES
一万里拉
10,000 lire.
KNOCK AT DOOR
SHE SHOUTS IN ITALIAN Shh-shh!
等等…
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
等等…
Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!
别动 游击队
Stop!
Partisan.
这位农夫找我们
The farmer fetched us.
我们是来帮你的
We are here to help you.
不好意思
Well, I am sorry.
天啊
Madre mia.
Oh.
你到底带我去哪里
So, where exactly are you taking me?
LIGHTNING CRACKS
有人会来,是吧
Someone will be coming? Yes? CAR ENGINE REVS
等等
Hey! Hey! Hey!
MAN SHOUTS
SHOUTING
你和将军讨论军事策略讨论得如何
How was your discussion of military strategy
with the General?
以礼相待
Polite.
Ah.
他们说的计划当然是欺骗我
Of course they're lying to me about their plans,
但至少现在我是被他们欺骗的人
but at least now I'm someone they lie to.
你到底想蒙哥马利做什么
What exactly is it that you want Montgomery to do?
不要骗我
To not lie to me.
不要因我是北非人而被法国人欺骗
To not be lied to by the French because I'm Algerian,
不要因我是法国人而被英国人欺骗
to not be lied to by the British because I'm French.
实在想不起我何时欺骗过你
I can't think of a single occasion when I've lied to you.
Hmm.
没有
No.
但凡事总有第一次
But there is always a first time.
告诉我,你觉得我怎么样
Tell me,
what do you think of me?
我觉得你怎么样?天啊
What do I think of you?
Goodness.
你对我生气,仿佛我很重要
You get angry with me as if I matter.
你认为我是间谍
You think I'm a spy.
你安排车辆带我走,但是…
You arrange cars to take me away.
And yet...
但是什么
And yet what? I asked you a question.
我问了你问题
我觉得你怎么样
What do I think of you?
说真话
The truth.
Er...
我爱我的太太
Think I love my wife.
我想念我的孩子
I miss my children.
但对于你,我完全无法控制
And as regards you,
愚蠢的我产生的感觉
there's nothing I can do about what my own stupid self
allows me to feel.
你不知道我有多么敬佩你
You have no idea how much I admire you.
你敬佩我什么
What do you admire about me?
今天蒙哥马利将军被游说作出决定
Today, General Montgomery was persuaded to make a decision.
在余下的意大利战争
For the rest of the Italian campaign and during the liberation of France,
和解放法国期间
空军特勤队会回复过往的行动方式
the SAS will return to its former way of operating.
他们会在敌人战线后行动
They will be working behind enemy lines without GHQ command.
没有总司令部的指挥
蒙哥马利同时被游说
Montgomery was also persuaded
他们应该再次称为空军特勤队
that they should once again be called SAS.
特别突击中队这名字将会被弃用
SRS will no longer be used.
而游说他做这些决定的人是你
And the person who persuaded him to make those decisions was you.
「命令这些人拿起机关枪」
"Throwing men like these at machine guns
「是浪费了他们的勇气」
"is a waste of their courage," you said.
这是你说的话
我偷听你说话
I listened in on you just as you listened in on me.
就像你偷听我说话一样
蒙哥马利一字不漏地
And Montgomery repeated what I said, word for word, to Paddy Mayne.
向帕迪梅恩重复我的话
为何不跟帕迪梅恩说
Why don't you tell Paddy Mayne that you are actually on his side?
你其实是支持他
大卫给了我一些建议
David gave me some advice.
要让帕迪梅恩工作
For Paddy Mayne to function, he needs someone to rebel against.
他需要一个反抗的对象
而那人就是你
And that someone is you?
你不觉得我最适合这工作吗
I'm perfect for the job, don't you think?
富家子弟、自命不凡
Landed, entitled, titled,
军阶甚高、有点认真
slightly serious.
完全不是他们一分子
Not one of them at all.
庆祝你不是他们一分子
Celebrate the fact that you are not one of them.
KNOCK AT DOOR
蒙哥马利将军留下了这东西
General Montgomery left this. New orders, apparently.
看来是新命令
(重新整顿的空军特勤队)
(收到简单命令)
(确认意国铁路在佛罗伦斯北部的)
(关键路段,然后…)
(全都炸到面目全非)
Oof!
HE GROANS
HE GROANS
MEN SHOUT
Ah!
真的麻烦极了
What a fucking nuisance!
做得好,有人需要帮忙吗
Argh!
Argh!
HE GROANS
你们有任何人怀念
Argh.
Any of yous in any way nostalgic
清晰策略的日子吗
for the days of well-defined strategies?
我想大约知道我们在哪里
I would like a vague idea about where we are,
我们在做什么和我们行动的原因
what the fuck we're doing and why we're doing it.
我是否太挑剔
Am I being picky?
这是官方委派的二队行动
This is an officially designated 2SAS operation.
这是第二空军特勤队的独♥立♥行动
This is 2SAS standing on their own two feet.
我们在初段要手把手带他们一会
We will, for the first wee while, be holding their hand.
各位,降落愉快吗
GREVILLE- Happy landings, gentlemen?
POPPING AND CRUNCHING
那是什么声音
What is that noise?
那是我的肋骨一起磨擦的声音,听
Oh, that. It's my ribs scraping together.
Listen. POPPING AND CRUNCHING
我断了三条肋骨,但不要紧
I've broken three of them.
But anyway, we divide into two groups.
我们分成两组
邓津上尉会带领他的部队向东
Captain Dudgeon will lead his party east towards La Spezia.
前往拿史柏斯亚
我的部队会往北移♥动♥
My party will head north and concentrate
集中处理热拿亚和博洛尼亚的铁路
on the Genoa-Bologna line.
我会带领你们这些一队流氓
I will take you 1SAS scoundrels and show you how it's done.
向你们展示如何做
二队没人会说意大利语
No-one in 2SAS speaks Italian,
所以那个戴着好看帽子
so the chap with the nice hat who looks annoyed about something
看来被什么惹怒的人会跟邓津走
而女士则跟我们走
will go with Dudgeon, and the lady will come with us.
恕我直言,我能提议
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表