剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
西面
West.
南面
South.
阳光,好看的靴子
Sunshine, decent boots.
还有…非常好的同伴
And very good company.
具备男童军所需的一切吧
Everything a Boy Scout could possibly need, eh?
Ah...
320哩
320 miles.
轻松不过
Piece of cake.
我本打算给你时间
I thought I'd give you time to pay your respects.
向死难者表达敬意
但我恐怕你现在真的要离开了
But now I'm afraid it really is time for you to go.
谁收拾我的东西 一名护士
Who packed my things?
她照料部分受伤士兵
A nurse tending to some of our wounded.
我的司机会带你回巴尼亚拉
My driver will take you back to Bagnara.
伊芙,你别无选择
Eve, you really don't have a choice.
你不能留在这里
You can't stay here.
昨晚我用收发器
Last night, I used a transceiver to radio London.
与伦敦进行无线电通讯
我和我的编辑谈过
I spoke to my editor. Your editor?
你的「编辑」
他与戴高乐总统谈过
Who had spoken to President de Gaulle,
总统最近与陆军大臣谈过
who had recently spoken to the Minister for War,
陆军大臣与蒙哥马利将军谈过
who had spoken to General Montgomery,
他是整个英国♥军♥队的最高指挥官
who is the Supreme Commander of all British forces.
是,我知道蒙哥马利将军是谁
Yes, I know who General Montgomery is.
但我想你不知道他正前往泰尔莫利
What I don't think you know is that he's on his way to Termoli
此时此刻
right now to congratulate the SAS on resisting the German advance.
来恭贺空军特勤队
成功抵御德军进袭
我叫伦敦传送加密文字纪录
I had London send a coded transcript to confirm de Gaulle's instruction
确认戴高乐给我的指示
是留在泰尔莫利与重要的访客谈话
to me to stay in Termoli, to speak with the important visitor
作为自♥由♥法国♥军♥队的驻意官方代表
as official representative of the Free French forces in Italy.
什么自♥由♥法国♥军♥队
What Free French forces?
一支将会被派遣与你一起准备
The ones that will be sent to join you in preparation
解放法国的军队
for the liberation of France.
我知道丹普西中将
I understand Lieutenant General Dempsey is
来到后会向你说明一切
going to tell you all about it when he gets here.
他和蒙哥马利同行
He's coming along with Montgomery.
机密资料,我会烧掉它
Classified material.
I will burn it.
计划出现意外变化
Change of plan, unforeseen.
回去你的岗位
Return to your duties.
史特灵中校
Lieutenant Colonel Stirling, I am not leaving the front line
在我们到达巴黎前
我都不会离开前线
until we reach Paris, where I will buy you a bottle of champagne.
届时我会买♥♥瓶香槟给你
(加维堡,意大利战俘营)
HE GROANS
HE PANTS
HE SNIFFS
HE RETCHES
PLATE CLANGS AGAINST DOOR
AEROPLANE ENGINES HUM
MEN SHOUT
(再见了 恩尼斯基林)
(珍重再见一段日子)
(在爱尔兰绿岛的所有边界)
of Erin's green isle
(当战争结束后)
(我们凯♥旋♥归来)
SINGING BECOMES DISTORTED
歌♥曲在你不唱时便会停下
The song dies when you stop singing.
(美丽动人和声名远播的姑娘)
of fame and renown
(莫纳亨镇一名绅士的女儿…)
我可以命令你唱歌♥
I could order you to sing, but you sound like a fucking camel.
但你的歌♥声像该死的骆驼
我的确是骆驼,帕迪
I am a camel, Paddy.
背负着重担
Carrying a great weight.
你意思是我吗
You mean me?
你意思是我的凡人灵魂,是吗
You mean my mortal soul, is that it?
我是说我背负着重担,帕迪
I mean I'm carrying a great weight, Paddy.
天啊,不要连你也这样
Oh, fucking not you as well!
(他们打扮得像绅士的儿子)
like gentlemen's sons
(他们精美闪亮的军刀和卡♥宾♥枪♥)
and their carbine guns
(他们的银手♥枪♥)
she observed them full soon
(她很快留意到)
(因为她喜欢恩格尼斯林的骑兵)
我与我的手下想以唱歌♥提升士气
I am on a tour of my men, hoping to boost morale.
你的士气如何
How is your morale?
不懂英文
No English. Riley!
莱利
需要翻译
Translation required.
去你的
Vaffanculo!
我在练习提升士气
I am on a morale-boosting exercise, and I sense there might be an issue
但我感觉到可能有问题
在影响我们这位意大利朋友的士气
that is affecting the morale of our wee Italian friend here.
MEN CONTINUE SINGING
你想我翻译这番话吗
What, do you want me to translate that?
这是涉及你的道德问题,士官长
It is a moral issue involving you, Sergeant Major.
HE SPEAKS IN ITALIAN
我想你可能惹怒了他
I think you might have gotten his goat.
对,我也觉得我可能惹怒了他
Yeah, I think I might have gotten his goat, too.
HE SPEAKS SOFTLY IN ITALIAN
艾莉斯亚不是你妻子
Alessia is not your wife.
对,她有权选择
Yeah, she's free to choose.
而她选了一个英国傻子
And she chose Yankee Doodle Doo.
(当战争结束后 我们凯♥旋♥归来)
(大家都会欢迎…)
放手
Whoa! Drop it!
MEN CHEER AND LAUGH
上吧,朋友 来吧
Go on, mate! Come on!
MEN CHEER
get crazy now, baby
got hazy now, baby
hot, quick and tight
伤势如何
Anything serious?
其实挺好笑
Pretty hilarious actually.
断了几根骨
Couple of bones broken.
预备,开始
是因那女人而起
This is about that woman.
Whoa!
继续
葬礼顺利吗
How was the burial? Everyone was buggered except for me.
除了我之外,大家都很困扰
上主是我的牧者
The Lord is my shepherd.
我实在一无所缺
I shall not want.
将军
General.
欢迎来到意大利的空军特勤队总部
Welcome to Italy SAS headquarters.
该死的
帕迪梅恩少校
Major Paddy Mayne.
我有消息跟你和你的手下说
I have a delivery for you and your men.
总司令部
There's been an order from GHQ to all SAS personnel.
向所有空军特勤队成员发出命令
总司令部的命令,不是我
By order of GHQ, not me...
这些是新的…贝雷帽
..these are the new...
..the new berets that 1SAS and 2SAS will now wear at all times
第一和第二空军特勤队要时刻戴着
无论是执行任务或出席典礼时
while on active and ceremonial duty.
过去的沙色贝雷帽现在将被…
The old sand-coloured berets will now be...
禁止
..forbidden.
什么 我的天啊
What?! Good Lord.
无一例外,你们所有人
And you will all, without exception, be required to wear the new beret,
必须戴上新的贝雷帽,从…
从…现在开始
as of, well, as of right now.
中尉,如你所见
Lieutenant, as you can see, my men and I are grieving.
我和我的手下在哀悼
所以我们现在没能力做任何事
So we are in no position to do anything right now,
更别说出♥卖♥♥♥我们的灵魂
let alone sell our souls.
我明白,但是…
I appreciate that, but... Now...
现在,我有礼貌地…
..I respectfully urge you to reconsider your interruption
恳请你重新考虑你的打扰
把这场关于帽子的无聊讨论
and save this futile discussion regarding headwear
留待更适合的时间
for a more suitable time.
你觉得如何?甜心
What say you, sweet pea?
我会说在三至四分钟后
I say that, in three or four minutes' time...
丹普西中将
..Lieutenant General Dempsey,
第13军第8军团的指挥官
Commander of 13th Corps, Eighth Army,
和蒙哥马利将军,英军的指挥官
and General Montgomery, Commander of British forces,
将会走进修道院的庭院
will be walking into the monastery courtyard
进行阅兵 该死的
for an inspection of the troops. Fucking hell!
天啊… 你在开玩笑吗
MEN MUTTER
蒙哥马利将军会预期
And General Montgomery will be expecting all SAS soldiers
所有空军特勤队士兵
戴上栗红色贝雷帽
to be wearing the maroon beret.
任何违反命令的人…
Anyone disobeying the order...
将有可能受罚,长官
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表