剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
没有
但我猜要不是庆祝
But I'm guessing it will either be a celebration,
要不就是珍重的道别或处决
fond farewell...
..or an execution.
你的单麦芽威士忌,先生
Your single malt whisky, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
Ah.
现在要好好表现
Now, behave. Ahem...
帕迪
Paddy.
那么
So, you are the "grand old spy".
你就是「资深老间谍」
那是我的指挥官对你的形容
That's how my commanding officer described you.
Oh. Ha!
帕迪,我…联络你来这里
Well, Paddy, I've, er...
是告诉你一些好消息
I've called you here to give you some good news.
我们点香槟好吗 不用…
Shall we, erm, order some champagne?
不用了,谢谢
No, no. I'm sound, thank you.
什么好消息
What good news?
我从同盟国总部打听到
Well, I've heard from AFHQ that Montgomery has agreed
蒙哥马利答应重新考虑
空军特勤队在接下来的
to think again about the SAS's involvement in the coming invasion.
入侵行动的角色
帕迪,他改变主意是因为你
He's changed his mind, Paddy, because of you.
他很看重你
He holds you in high regard.
我以为你会很高兴
Well, I thought you'd be pleased.
对我来说,我如何死去并不重要
For myself, the manner of my passing is a detail,
所以不用进行自杀式任务
so being excused a suicide mission is of no consequence.
对我来说没有任何后果
但我的朋友,比尔史特灵
But my friend, Bill Stirling,
害怕无论发生什么事
is afraid that, come what may,
他都会成为被背后捅刀的对象
the knives are now officially out for him.
他既是你的朋友
And he's your friend, and your commanding officer? Aye.
又是你的指挥官? 没错
这可是很大的成就
That is some achievement.
我的朋友是否要担心被人背后捅刀
Is my friend right to be concerned about knives?
「沉默不语的他」
Ahem... "And in his silence, he spoke a thousand words."
「已胜过他说千言万语」
我们为常理和重新考虑干杯
Let's drink a toast to common sense
and second thoughts,
且看今晚如何
and see what the night brings.
我记得在壁炉旁一场喝醉酒的对话
You know, I can recall a drunken conversation around a fire,
当时有人说
in which somebody said the SAS was invented by a spy,
创立空军特勤队的间谍
是一个穿著名牌西装的人
who wore Chanel dresses.
那是你吗
Was that you?
Er...
这个…
Well...
现时我比较喜欢
..these days, I prefer a less elaborate couture,
没那么高级的时装,但没错
but, erm, yes, it was I who started this whole extraordinary process.
是我展开这不可思议的过程
那让你,帕迪梅恩成为我的后代
Which makes you, Paddy Mayne, my offspring.
你勒死的每个年轻德国人
And every young German that you strangle is on my account with God.
都算进我与上帝之间的帐
那你可以说空军特勤队
So you could say the SAS is kind of a lethal poem,
是一名疯狂诗人想像的致命诗
from the imagination of a deranged poet.
HE CHUCKLES
把那酒瓶给我
Give me that fucking flask.
APPLAUSE Brilliant! Bravo!
太棒了
谢谢,现在我们想邀请大家上舞池
Thank you. We'd now like to invite you to the floor... Ah.
享受我们下首歌♥,「傻瓜闯进来」
..for our next number, Fools Rush In.
两个间谍在同一张餐桌
Two spies at the same table.
以及一个将会揭露的秘密
And a secret to be revealed.
谁说战争没有乐趣
Who said that war couldn't be fun?
一杯法式75
French 75.
麻烦你,两杯
Er, er, two, please.
怎样
What?
这晚会很难熬
It's going to be a difficult evening.
这次会面到底是关于什么
What exactly is this meeting about?
这个创造我的人
My creator, over here, said something about the truth.
说了一些关于真♥相♥的话
人齐了,我们四人聚首一堂
There, now, all four of us are gathered...
现在我们能开始了
..so now, we can begin.
(伦敦,车路士军营)
帕迪提议我们在哪里见面
Where exactly did Paddy suggest we meet?
他说他受邀请去一个高级地方
He said he was invited somewhere fancy,
他去的地方,我们都应该可以去
and where he goes, we should be allowed to go.
HE WHISTLES Night-night, ladies!
晚安了,女士们 尽情享受
去死吧
Enjoy yourselves!
SOLDIERS SPEAK GERMAN
SQUEAKING
天啊
Oh, Lord.
Uh-uh. Uh-uh.
SOLDIERS SPEAK GERMAN
Ah...
Uh...
Uh-uh, uh-uh, uh-uh. Uh-uh.
Ah...
Uh!
Ah!
明天将会展开密集式的准备
Tomorrow morning, intensive preparations will begin
来入侵法国
for the invasion of France.
帕迪梅恩和第一空军特勤队
Paddy Mayne and 1SAS will be deployed to
将会在早上7时被派到苏格兰高地
the Highlands of Scotland at 7am.
因此我的手下现时
Which is why my boys are now all safely tucked up in bed.
正安心地在床上睡觉
二队会在三天后被派遣到苏格兰
2SAS will be deployed to Scotland in three days' time.
为了组成铁三角
And to complete the triangle, Eve Mansour
伊芙曼苏尔
在四天后会被派遣到同一个军营
will be deployed to the same camp a day later.
没错,史特灵中校
Yes, Colonel Stirling.
今早戴高乐将军亲自向伊芙下令
Eve was briefed this morning by General de Gaulle himself,
那就是我召开这会议的原因
which is why I've called this meeting.
戴高乐将军命令伊芙担任
General de Gaulle has ordered Eve
英国和法国空军特勤队的联络官
to act as liaison between the British and French SAS,
英法♥会♥以入侵部队的身分一起作战
who will fight together, as part of the invasion force.
因此,伊芙会被派到艾尔军营
So Eve will be deployed to the Ayrshire camp,
你也一样,史特灵中校
as will you, Colonel Stirling. So the two of you...
所以你们两人…
将会紧密合作
..will be working closely together.
军官和联络官的营房♥很接近
Officers and liaisons will be cooped up in close quarters,
紧密地一起生活几个月
living cheek by jowl for several months.
你是意有所指吗
Are you trying to make a point of some kind?
确有所指
Of a particular kind.
同盟国总部听到一个传言
Allied Force HQ have heard a rumour.
他们需要知道
They need to know the status of your relationship
你与新任法国联络官的关系
with the new French liaison officer.
同盟国总部到底需要知道什么
What do Allied Force HQ need to know exactly?
我们之间没有任何事情要告知别人
There is nothing that needs to be known about our relationship.
这是荒谬绝伦
This is fucking absurd.
史特灵中校,我再问你一次
Colonel Stirling, I ask you again, is there anything that
有任何事情我们需要知道吗
如果传言是我们发生了关系
needs to be known? If the rumour is that we are sleeping together,
那这传言是错误的
then the rumour is wrong.
我们没发♥生♥关♥系♥,而且永远不会
We are not and will never.
Ah.
不…与我无关
Oh, no, no, no, no.
这会与你有关
Not my business. Well, it will be your business
若这影响你对入侵行动的准备
if it affects your preparations for invasion.
应付这麻烦的人便会是你
It'll be left to you to deal with the mess.
「麻烦」?
The mess? Yes, there is a mess.
没错,这是麻烦
同盟国总部决定展开调查
AFHQ have decided...
你在意大利时与一名法国间谍的
..to open an inquiry into your close relationship in Italy...
紧密关系
..with a French spy.
好吧
OK.
好吧
OK.
杜德利兰杰尔克拉克
Dudley Wrangel Clarke.
在同盟国总部
AFHQ's bitter little emissary of bitter little messages.
专门传达愤恨讯息的愤恨使者
我犯下质疑命令的错误
I made the mistake of questioning an order,
然后被证明我是对的
and then being proven right, thus proving someone else wrong.
那证明了某人错了
而这是他们的报仇方式
And this is how revenge is taken.
好吧
Very well.
为了避免完全不必要
To avoid an entirely unnecessary, yet embarrassing, inquiry,
但令人丢脸的调查
我明早会辞职
I will tender my resignation in the morning,
我想你早就知道我会这样做
as I suspect you knew I would.
你可以跟派你来的人说
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表