剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
OK, um, when the sisters are here, guards patrol every five minutes.
守卫会每五分钟巡逻一次
Oh.
够时间说我爱你 我爱你
Enough time to say I love you. I love you.
就这样?你因此而来?
Is that it? Is that the reason you came? Yes, and to make love.
是,和做♥爱♥
什么 现在有多少时间
What? How long now?
四分半钟 我们有时间,帮我
Four and a half. So we have time. Help me.
你是指做全套?
You mean the whole thing? "The whole thing" sounds very English!
「做全套」听起来很英式
是的,做全套
HE CHUCKLES I mean, yes, the whole thing.
我们在英格兰时
When we are back in England, we will always call sex "the whole thing".
经常称做♥爱♥为「做全套」
我们要做得有效率
We must do this efficiently. Yes, militarily.
是,以军队的形式
这条该死的裙是陷阱
This bloody dress is booby-trapped. They make these things complicated.
他们这些设计很复杂
为了拖延而设计 为了阻止
Designed to delay.
但无法阻止我们
To prevent. But we are unstoppable.
我不敢相信你在日内瓦上火车
I can't believe you took a train
天啊
from Geneva. Ow! Oh, Jesus! This is
这是最疯狂的构造
the most insane construction.
大卫,我还有别的事
David, also there's something I need to tell you. Shh...
要告诉你 这张该死的床
我之后会告诉你
I'll tell you afterwards. Oh, absolutely.
绝对是,之后
Afterwards.
HE GRUNTS
好…
Right, OK.
把你要说的话告诉我
Tell me what you have got to tell me.
自从美国参战,英国那边变得更差
The British have become worse since the Americans joined the war.
就像私人具乐部,全都不告诉我们
They're like a little private club and they tell us nothing.
所以,大卫…
So, David...
我会前往更接近前线的地方
..I'm going to move closer to the front line.
我正前往那里
I'm on my way there. I diverted to see you.
我改道来见你
我会用葡萄牙签证由这里去西西里
From here, I'm travelling on a Portuguese visa to Sicily.
英军和美军正向北前往简尼萨洛
The British and Americans are moving north,
向帕勒莫进发
to Cannizzaro, towards Palermo.
我计划加入你的团,大卫
I'm planning to join your regiment, David.
因为他们总是冲在最前
Because they're always first anywhere, and they know me,
而且他们认识我
我认为他们信任我
and I think they trust me.
至少我会尽量接近他们
At least, I will get as close to them as I can get.
你会在西西里加入我哥哥
You will join my brother, in Sicily.
你会加入我哥哥吗
You will join my brother, yes?
是,他现在是指挥官
Yes, he's in command now. It will make things easier.
事情会更易办
他现在是指挥官
Oh, he is in command now, actually, because it was my idea.
因为这本来是我的主意
我想你写信给他,当然是用密♥码♥
I want you to write to him. In code, of course -
我肯定你有密♥码♥
我想你叫他接受我和帮我
I'm sure you have a code -
and I want you to tell him to accept me and help me.
一如以往,事出必有因
Everything for a reason. Always.
什么?有什么因
What? What reason?
坐火车「改道」是要叫我
Divert on a train to ask me to make an introduction
向我出名迷人的哥哥介绍你
to my famously charming older brother,
让他可以做到我以前的功能
so that he may serve the purpose that I once served,
我则坐在这里看你俩的信
while I sit here and read about it in letters from you both, hmm?
我一直不懂英国人何时说笑
I never know when English people are joking.
苏格兰人肯定不是说笑
Well, this Scottish person is certainly not joking.
除非我本身是个笑话
Unless it is I, myself, who is the joke.
大卫,你在说什么?他是你哥哥
David, what the fuck are saying? He's your brother.
比我冷静、老练的哥哥
My older, calmer, more sophisticated brother.
我饱受牢狱之苦期间
And while I rot in my cell,
为了达到目的,你会不择手段
you will do whatever is necessary for the cause.
你竟敢这样对我说话
You fucking dare to talk to me like that! You fucking dare!
你竟敢
我要走了
I must go.
伊芙…
Eve...
对不起…
..I'm sorry.
走吧
Andiamo!
好了
OK.
请你看着我…
Please, look, look at me.
我会写信给他…
I will write to him.
I will write to him.
我爱你 天啊,我爱你
I love you. Oh, God, I love you...
我因此非常难受
..and it fucking tortures me.
LOCK RATTLES
时间到了,走吧
Il orario e scaduto.
Andiamo.
等等
Aspetta!
天啊
Oh, God!
SHE SOBS
我会像狗一样掘地离开这里
I will dig my way out of here like a dog...
我会和你一起
..and I will be with you.
我发誓我会做到
I swear I will.
BELL TOLLS
Cock-a-doodle-doo!
Cock-a-doodle-doo! CHUCKLING
帕迪找到可以敲响的钟
Paddy has found a bell to ring.
他想我们集♥合♥
He wants us all to gather.
我们活过了上午4时,怎会
We survived 4am.
How? Aye, er, we got stood down.
对,我们要退出战斗
所以他在拉钟绳
That's why he's hanging on a bell rope.
他的灵魂就像孤独的钟楼驼侠
Like the lonely fucking hunchback he is inside his soul.
BELL CONTINUES TOLLING
由现在起,如果你们听到钟声
BELL STOPS From now on, if you hear this bell,
就意味着我有新想法
that means I've had an idea...
对你们来说,通常是坏消息
..which mostly, for you, will be bad news,
因为我精神状态不好
because I am not in a good frame of mind,
而唯一可以让我发泄怒气的人
and the only people for me to take my fury out on is you.
只有你们
所以,我的想法偏向邪恶
So, my ideas tend toward the devilish.
如果你们看广场的另一边
If you look across the square -
那里有个门口
look there, that open doorway -
里面是铸造厂
inside there is a foundry,
在那里,无形的镣铐被制♥造♥出来
where invisible irons and shackles are being forged,
把我们囚禁在这个该死的小镇
keeping us imprisoned in this wee fucking town.
而在门口高高在上的军官
And the officer who's perched by that doorway is the blacksmith
就是制♥造♥那些镣铐的铁匠
who forges those irons.
帕迪,你到底在说什么
Paddy, what the fuck are you talking about?
由于我们被困在
Since we are stuck on this church-infested slab of a rock
这个到处都是教堂的地方
时间未明
for who knows how long, we will have to keep ourselves entertained.
我们要有自己的消遣
我已经射杀了一只公鸡,帕迪
I've already shot a cockerel, Paddy, and there's goats.
这里还有山羊
意思是…
That is to say
每天下午,你们可以自♥由♥活动
you'll be free to entertain yourselves in the afternoons.
因为每天早上,趁着不是太热
Because in the mornings, before it gets too hot,
空军特勤队的我们会进行训练
we, the men of the Special Air Service, will train.
准备迎接那些伟大的枷锁制♥造♥者
Ready for the moment when the great chain-makers,
持有人和保管者
and holders and keepers, and stand-us-DOWNERS,
和叫我们退下战斗的人
准备好再一次
are ready to put us once more back into the barrel
把我们放回英国弩弓上
of the British crossbow and fire us into the heart of the enemy!
然后射进敌人的心脏
BELL RESTARTS TOLLING
专心聆听的人现在会知道
Those of you paying attention will know by now that that means
这意味着我有个想法
I've had an idea. So, here is that idea.
想法如下
你们见到远处的山吗
Do you see yon mountain?
我的想法是,我们空军特勤队
My idea is...we - the men of the SAS -
将会爬上那座山
are going to climb said mountain.
天啊
Jesus Christ!
虽然这个小镇已经荒废
Now, this town is deserted, but the guide books say
但指南说
你必须时刻留心贵重物品
you must take extra care of your valuables at all times.
所以我们会收拾所有装备
So we will be gathering up all of our equipment,
背囊和武器
and our pack, and our weapons,
我们会揹着一切上山
and we will be carrying it all up the mountain with us, on our backs.
我怀疑你们部分人
I suspect some of you will come to really dread
将会很害怕这个钟声
the tolling of the bell.
但不好意思,它会响起
But fuck me, ring, it will -
直至我们被释放
until we are set free to be the beasts we are in the noble cause.
为崇高的事业变回本来的野兽
我们会在10时出发
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表