剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
我收到命令,要和抵抗军共进早餐
I was given orders to break bread with the Resistance
还有称为西西里黑♥手♥党♥的人
and the people known as the Cosa Nostra. Incoming!
敌袭
这次早餐不是我的主意
This breakfast was not my idea.
但它让我上了一课
But it has taught me a lesson -
要选择性服从命令
be selective about the orders that you obey.
这场战争的下个阶段是入侵
The next stage of this war is invasion.
逐吋攻取领土
Taking territory inch by inch.
特别突击中队是行动的先锋
It is the SRS who are spearheading the operation.
我会前往更接近前线的地方
I'm going to move closer to the front line.
你会在西西里加入我哥哥
Your plan is to join my brother in Sicily? I want you to write to him,
我想你写信给他
我想你叫他接受我和帮我
and I want you to tell him to accept me, and help me.
攻击简尼萨洛之后
After the attack on Cannizzaro, you will embark for the mainland.
你会进入内陆
这里只是猪鼻
This is just the snout.
我们的任务是攻占整头猪
It is our job to take the whole hog,
直至猪尾
right the way up to the tail.
整个新分队将会部署到奥古斯塔
A whole new detachment is being deployed to Augusta.
叫做2SAS
It is called 2SAS.
所以,你偷了这个队名来用
So, the name SAS
is stolen for your own use.
我邀请大家欢迎我的好友
Can I invite you to welcome back my good friend, my conscience
良心和理性之声回来
and my voice of reason, Staff Sergeant Jimmy Almonds!
占美阿蒙德斯上士
GUNFIRE
我想找穿神父袍的人
I'm looking for a man of the cloth,
和一头被偷走的驴
and I am also looking for a stolen donkey.
(由真实事件改编)
(但并非历史教训,敬请留意)
(德国总理府,德国柏林)
传达这讯息给所有战区的指挥官
这是元首亲自下达的讯息
是,长官
Jawohl.
希特拉万岁
Heil Hitler. Heil Hitler.
希特拉万岁
从现在开始,所有对抗德军的人
曾参与欧洲或非洲的突击队袭击
都必须歼灭至不剩一人
(巴尼亚拉,意大利内陆)
(1943年9月4日)
不…
Nein! Nein!
HE YELLS
这是必须执行的命令
不管他们是穿着军服的士兵
还是武装或非武装破坏者
HE YELLS
一旦发现这些人
就算他们明确表示愿意投降当战俘
在任何情况下都不能赦免
而且必须被处决
Runnin' Wild by Airbourne
(西西里在38天后解放)
(到了1943年8月中)
(德军和意军撤退至意大利内陆)
(墨索里尼失去了政♥府♥)
(及意大利人♥民♥的信心)
(他在7月25日被捕)
and my foot to the floor
(9月4日,空军特勤队在巴尼亚拉)
and your moaning whine
(以「湾镇行动」攻入意大利内陆)
come rain or shine
(他们再次担当先头部队)
(为同盟国♥军♥队清除了海岸防御)
(翌日早上)
我们越来越擅长打仗了
So, we're getting pretty good at this.
帕迪可不想擅长打仗,朋友
Paddy doesn't want to be fucking good at this, lad.
那他想擅长什么
What does he want to be fucking good at?
他想擅长他以前的工作
He wants to be good at what they used to do before.
在你开始前
Before you begin...
你有什么想法?对你的国家被入侵
..where do you stand, as regards to the invasion of your country,
和我在入侵的角色
and my role in it?
墨索里尼领袖
Mussolini.
Il Duce.
你对他有什么看法
What do you think of him? Hmm?
墨索里尼?
Mussolini? HE SPITS
墨索里尼…
Mussolini...
下条问题
Next question.
身为发型师,你会有什么感觉
As a barber, how would you feel
如果有人命令你停止剪头发
if somebody ordered you to stop cutting hair and start baking bread?
然后开始焗面包
我的英语不太好
My English not so good.
面粉与水和盐,还有该死的焗炉
Flour and water and salt
and fucking ovens
还要大清早开始工作
and early fucking starts.
你会说「我受训为人剪头发」
You would say,
"I am trained to cut a man's hair, not baking fucking buns."
「不是焗面包」
你会说「我受训为男人剃须」
You would say,
"I am trained to shave a man's face, not feed it fucking cakes."
「不是做蛋糕给人吃」
你会说「你可以让任何人」
You would say,
「手上沾满烂糊食物」
"You could get anybody to get fucking mush all over their hands.
「但我只想要剃刀」
"What I want is an open razor,
「让我能做我合资格做的工作」
"so that I can do the work that I am uniquely qualified for."
你想要涂油吗
Do you want oil?
不,我不想要油
No, I don't want oil.
我想要冧酒、奄列和辽阔的沙漠
I want rum
and omelettes
and an open desert.
我想我的朋友回来
And I want my friend back.
我只想要这些
That's what I want.
永远跟一个
Always tell your troubles to someone
不知道自己说什么的人诉苦
who has no idea what you are talking about.
那件蓝色外套是你的吗 是
Is that your blue jacket? Yeah.
我想买♥♥你这件外套
I would like to purchase it from you.
昨晚,当我们进入你的小镇后
Last night, when we arrived in your wee little town,
有人欢迎我们,德军
there was a welcoming party. Germans.
我们与你国家的领导人意见不合
We had a disagreement as to the ownership of your country.
我的外套现在沾满了血
My own jacket is now so soaked in blood as to be unwearable.
因此无法穿着
我要做自己
I shall be my fucking self.
Rouge, Rouge by Christie Laume
SINGING IN FRENCH
他们有俘虏敌人吗 没有
Did they take any prisoners? No. The SAS boys dispatched every one.
空军特勤队的人杀掉所有人
没俘虏任何人
There were no prisoners taken.
如你所见,他们使用了…餐具
As you've seen, they used...cutlery.
当要打近身战时,还有其他选择吗
When the fighting is arm's length, what do you expect?
故事在正规士兵之间流传
Stories go round among the regular soldiers
关于身先士卒的空军特勤队
about the SAS boys who go in first.
他们其实是特别突击中队
They're actually SRS. What stories?
是什么故事
他们是…野人
That they're...wild men. No rules, you know?
毫无规矩
HORN TOOTS
我们尽力避免散播任何关于
Let's try and avoid relaying any idle gossip about
狂人和野蛮人的谣言给任何人
mad men and savages to anyone.
尤其不要让她听到
Especially not her.
她是记者,而且是间谍
She's a journalist and a spy. No, sir. Of course not, sir.
是,当然不会,长官
但是,那些故事带有一种…敬佩感
And anyway, the stories are told with a sense of...admiration.
对
Well, yes.
确实有很多值得敬佩的地方
There is much to be admired.
盖住那些尸体
Get those bodies covered up. Yes, sir.
是,长官
比尔史特灵中校,第二空军特勤队
Lieutenant Colonel Bill Stirling. 2SAS.
我们在西西里错过了对方
We missed each other in Sicily.
你意思是你避开我
You mean you avoided me and ignored my request for an interview.
和无视我的访问请求
我不做访问
I don't really do interviews. Rather busy fighting a war.
而是专心打仗
我认识你在开罗的弟弟
I knew your brother in Cairo.
对,因为他是我的弟弟
Yes, and because he is my brother,
他完全没向我提及你的任何事
he told me absolutely nothing about you.
他认为不可能谈论不切实际的事
He finds impractical things impossible to talk about.
但当他以为你死去时,他来了我家
But when he thought you were dead, he came to my apartment
我从未见过他那么不像自己
and he was as unlike himself as I have ever seen him.
「不像自己」
"Unlike himself".
他当时…很难过
I mean he was... He was quite upset.
「很难过」,你的语气很像他
"Quite upset".
You sound like him.
里面的状况很恶劣
It's all rather awful in there.
我不觉得你想看一些
I don't think you want to see things you can't then unsee. Right.
你无法忘记的景象 了解
虽然一切看来很可怕
It all looks quite gruesome,
但这些战斗几乎最后都是徒手肉搏
but these encounters almost always end with hand-to-hand.
帕迪梅恩在哪里
Where is Paddy Mayne, and how do I get to him?
我可以怎样接触他
怎样「接触」他?
How do you GET to him?
我获得官方许可在战区进行采访
I have accreditation to report from combat zones.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表