剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
庄艾略特汤坚中尉
Lieutenant John Eliot Tonkin. 200156 1st SAS.
200156,空军特勤一队
隶属第八军团
Attached to Eighth Army.
我主动投降
I am offering my surrender.
鼎鼎大名的空军特勤队?
The famous SAS, huh?
突击队,是吗
Commando, yes?
GERMAN SPEECH
所有对抗德国士兵的人
曾参与欧洲或非洲的突击队袭击
都必须歼灭至不剩一人
一旦发现这些人
就算他们明确表示愿意投降当战俘
在任何情况下都不能赦免
而且必须被处决
听说空军特勤队喜欢喝冧酒
I hear SAS like to drink rum.
来吧,我的朋友
Come, my friend.
我们有冧酒
We have rum.
完全听不懂你刚才说什么
Didn't understand a word you were saying.
若你的出现
If your appearance here...
是因为我脑震荡和脑袋不适
..is because I am concussed...
..and sick in the head,
那就求求你…上帝,不要让我康复
then please...
..please, God, do not make me well.
墙壁很厚,地窖很深
Walls are thick, cellars are deep
我们还有无线电通讯,能寻求增援
and we have radio communications, so we can call for help.
庄尼
Johnny.
汤坚不在? 对
No Tonkin? No.
他不见踪影
No sign of him.
墙壁和砖石适合加固防御
Walls and masonry fit for fortification.
我早料到你会喜欢
I knew you'd like it.
炮弹停止攻击的原因
The reason the shelling has stopped is because they are moving
是因为他们把豹式坦克师移♥动♥至
城镇边缘
their Panzer tank divisions to the edge of the town.
他们会在今晚或明天行动
They will make their move tonight or tomorrow.
但我们的命令是夺回泰尔莫利
But our orders are to take Termoli...
无论如何都要守护至最后一兵一卒
..and hold it to the last man, come what may.
这正是我们会做的事
And that is exactly what we are going to do.
寻求增援于事无补
And there is no point calling for help, because there isn't any.
因为根本没有增援
我们只是…
All we are...
一堆沙砾
..is a handful of gravel.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表