剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
Is that bad? It's far from good.
绝对说不上是好事
但他能逃出来的
But he will escape.
他会尝试,这点毫无疑问
He will try, that is fucking certain.
其实我的消息不是关于大卫
Actually, my news is not about David.
担任指挥官的我
In my capacity as commanding officer,
我被派来这里向法国联络官转达
I have been sent here to relay to the French liaison
入侵法国的日期 等等
the exact date of the invasion of France. Hang on, one second.
MUSIC STOPS
说吧
Tell me. The first advance party of British SAS invasion units
英国空军特勤队的首队先头部队
会在法国登陆
will land in France...
就在今晚
..tonight.
我昨晚才知道
I myself only found out last night,
所以我来告诉你
so I've come to tell you.
你的法国士兵明天将会被派上战场
Your French boys will be deployed tomorrow.
之后我们会在法国见
Then I will see you in France.
你也会来吗
You're coming too?
我怎能不来
How could I not?
那么,谁会吃那只鹿
So, who's going to eat the fucking deer?
我们会赢的,帕迪
We will win, Paddy.
那是我们的目标
That is the intention.
你会尝试活下来吗
Will you try to stay alive?
那是我的目标
That is the intention.
我其实很想看看柏林
You see, I'd quite like to see Berlin.
但在那之后,谁知道
And after that, who knows?
在那之后,你会是大卫婚礼的伴郎
After that, you will be David's best man at his wedding.
我会确保这一点
I will make sure of it.
那边的留声机是发条式的吗
That gramophone there, is that a wind-up one?
对,我在这里只找到这部
Yes, it's all I could find here.
你不需要它?
And you won't be needing it?
不,我不需要它
No, I won't be needing it.
若你不介意
Well, if you don't mind...?
帕迪,你在入侵行动时
Paddy, what are you going to do with a record player,
打算用唱片机做什么
in the middle of an invasion?
兄弟们已很厌倦我的歌♥声
The boys are tired of my singing.
所以若在诺曼第和巴黎之间的战场
So, if on some battlefield between Normandy and Paris,
你听到「罐中威士忌」
you hear Whiskey In The Jar played at full volume...
以最大音量播放
你便知道我在附近
..you'll know I'm close.
我们不会失败或动摇
We shall not fail or falter.
我们不会软弱或疲累
We shall not weaken or tire.
突然的战斗冲击
Neither the sudden shock of battle,
长♥期♥地保持警觉和耗费心力
nor the long-drawn trials of vigilance and exertion
也不会让我们劳累
will wear us down.
给我们工具,我们便会完成任务
Give us the tools
and we will finish the job.
帕迪?
Paddy!
那是什么鬼东西
What the fuck is that?
这是留声机,雷吉
It's a gramophone, Reggie.
唱片机
A record player.
我觉得听着音乐打仗会很棒
I thought it'd be nice to have some music to listen to.
音乐?
Music? Aye.
没错,我会带同它与我们进入法国
I'm going to take it into France with us,
然后我们便能一起听音乐
and then we can all listen to some music together.
THEY LAUGH
帕迪,你疯了吗
Paddy, are you fucking mad?
他当然疯掉了,我们都疯掉了
Of course he's bloody mad, we're all bloody mad.
你打算怎样把它带到地面
And how do you plan on getting that down to the ground?
我已经想好了,雷吉小子
Oh, I've all that worked out, Reggie boy.
我会把留声机绑在我的左腿
I'm going to strap it to my left leg
然后确保自己用右脚着陆
and then be sure to land on my right.
THEY LAUGH
那唱片是什么?阿帕
What's the records, Pad?
Whiskey In The Jar by The Dubliners
Woohoo!
(我越过科克与基利山…)
大家一起唱 (我看到费利上尉)
Sing up!
(和他在数的钱)
(我先制♥作♥我的手♥枪♥)
(然后再打造长剑)
(大喊留下买♥♥路钱)
(因我是你的大胆骗子)
(不管任何事情)
(尽情喝个烂醉…)
(罐里有威士忌)
to be ready for the slaughter
站立
STAND!
你问,我们的目标是什么
You ask, what is our aim?
我能用一个词回答,胜利
I can answer in one word.
Victory. Victory at all costs,
不计代价的胜利
在无穷恐惧下取得胜利
victory in spite of all terror.
(1944年6月6日)
站立
STAND...
并打胜仗
..AND FUCKING DELIVER!
(登陆日)
Walk All Over You by AC/DC
and a-give it a try
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表