剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
Our order is to hold the town until reinforcements come.
是在增援来到前守住城镇
什么增援 我们不会
What fucking reinforcement?
再问那些问题
We do not ask those questions any more.
从何时开始
我们只服从命令
Since when? We just follow the order.
我该怎么做?上士
How am I doing, Staff Sergeant?
之前的策略不成功
Previous strategy did not work.
我们该撤退吗
Shall we fall back?
那不是服从命令,而是常理,帕迪
And that's not obeying orders.
It's common bloody sense, Paddy.
打仗谈常理?
Common sense?
In a war?
之后呢
Whatever next?
撤退…
Fall back! Fall back!
我有两个侄女和一个侄子在英国
I have, er,
two nieces
and one nephew in England.
他有三个侄子女在英国
Ha tre nipoti in Inghilterra.
他们叫什么名字
E come si chiamano?
他们叫什么名字
What are their names?
我很久没大声说他们的名字了
I haven't said their names out loud for...
..a long time.
我想在杰洛前说过吧
Before Jalo, I think.
「杰洛」是什么
What's Jalo?
我不想提起他们
I don't want to bring them up.
仿佛会带他们来这里
As if that would bring them here.
我不想他们想到…我
I don't want them to imagine...me.
以及我做的事
And what I do.
他不愿想起他们
若他想起他们
那会像他们在这里和看到他做的事
当你回到家里的壁炉旁
这一切就会被遗忘
我母亲说
My mother says when you get home, in your own fireside,
当你回到家里的壁炉旁后
这一切就会被遗忘
all of this will be forgotten.
希望吧
I hope.
是
Yeah.
我衷心…希望
I really...hope.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我忘了该怎样与人相处
I've forgotten what to do around people.
对不起
Sorry.
不好意思?
Excuse me.
帕迪梅恩在哪里
Where is Paddy Mayne?
他们在北面三哩防守战线
We're holding a line three miles north.
我怎样去那里
How do I get there?
你加入空军特勤队
You join the SAS.
好,有何不可
Yes, why not?
我获得戴高乐将军许可
My permission is from General de Gaulle.
与我同行的军团配备迫击手榴弹
I'm travelling with a consignment of mortar grenades, mortars,
迫击炮和喷火器
flame-throwers, for use in the defence of Termoli.
来守卫泰尔莫利
为何你在这里
Why are you here?
等待衣服干掉
Waiting for some clothes to dry.
EXPLOSION
若坦克在附近,即防守线已被冲破
If the tanks are in range, it means the line is broken.
所以,帕迪会来找你
So, Paddy will come to you.
你应该找掩护
You should get under cover.
这里有些好人
There are some nice people here.
正常人
Normal people.
好了,听着
Right, listen up.
消息是泰尔莫利的防守位置
News is that the defensive positions in Termoli are being overrun.
已被攻陷
我们受命
We've been ordered to join our comrades in the SRS
与特别突击中队的同袍会合
事态紧急,帮助他们守卫城镇
as a matter of urgency and help them to hold the town.
泰尔莫利绝对不能沦陷
Termoli must not fall.
它不能沦陷
It cannot fall.
若德军成功冲破,他们便能包围
If the Germans break through,
在那不勒斯往北面移♥动♥的美国♥军♥队
they'll be able to outflank the American divisions
heading north from Naples.
因此,第二空军特勤队的首场交战
So, the first-ever engagement of 2SAS will be one of the most
会是目前欧洲战争中
最重要的交战之一
important engagements of the war in Europe so far.
我们会与世界最优秀
We'll be fighting beside some of the best
和最勇敢的士兵并肩作战
and most courageous soldiers on Earth.
我们不会被他们比下去
And we will match them.
是,长官…
Yes, sir!
好,所有人上车
Right, you lot! Go, go!
来吧 出发了,快点
爸爸会出去找位置
The dad is going out to find a position.
他说他枪法很好
He says he's a good shot.
其余的家人会去地下室
The rest of the family are going down to the basement.
你应该跟他们走
You should go with them.
为何我要下去地下室
Why would I go down into the basement?
你懂得开枪?
You know guns?
我知道你永远不应该把枪随处放
I know you should never leave your gun lying around,
装满子弹,而且还没关保险
loaded and without the safety catch.
若防守线被冲破,这会变成街头战
If the line has broken, this will become a fight
from street to street.
你寡不敌众
You are outnumbered.
你需要所有的协助
You will need all the help you can get.
总司令部命令所有战门人员
GHQ have ordered all combatants to wear full uniform.
穿上全套军服
但我想以你的情况来说
But I think in your case...
我们可以破例
..we can make an exception.
EXPLOSION
帕迪,调头,与我们一起战斗
Paddy! Turn around! Come fight with us!
撤退的车队正前往北面P2位置
Ruckzugskonvoi in Richtung Suden P2. Einmarsch in P3.
移♥动♥至P3
是,长官
Jawohl.
3465,6534,快点…
Drei vier sechs funf.
Sechs funf drei vier.
Schnell! Schnell!
豹式坦克往北面移♥动♥
Panzer tanks, heading south!
我们知道,因此我们前往北面
We know! It is why we are heading north!
那可是整队坦克师,艾费度
It's an entire tank division, Alfredo!
你不能交战
You cannot engage!
艾莉西亚,和你的美国男友
找地方躲起来吧
现在 开火
Jetzt.
Feuer!
上车
Get in the truck! Move! Get in the truck!
快走,上车 大家快走
Guys, move! Alessia, now! In! Get the ammo. Forget the weapons.
艾莉,上车 拿子弹,别管武器
快走… 上车
Go, go, go! Get in the truck!
上车 可以了
快开车,庄尼
All right, now go! Come on, Johnny.
EXPLOSION
马堤奥,和你母亲一起去地下室
Matteo, go down to the basement with your mother, yeah?
你不能跟着我和你♥爸♥爸
You can't come with me and your dad.
你必须与母亲进地牢
不能与他们留在这里
听我说 不,我想留下
Hey?
照顾自己,牛仔
Hey?
Look after yourself, cowboy.
马堤奥,我们要走了 不,妈妈
Matteo, dobbiamo andare. No, Mama!
我们要走了 我想跟他们走
Voglio andare con loro!
Move! Let's go!
广场Q5位置,Q5
Quadrat Q5. Q5.
三辆货车,空无一人
Drei Lastwagen.
Sie sind leer.
货车装满人后便开火
Feuern, wenn sie voll sind.
好了,穿上干净漂亮的军服
Right, put on your nice, clean uniforms.
在外面列队
Form up outside.
我们有半小时
We have half an hour before they reach the north end of town.
然后他们便会来到城镇北面
我是你的话就会离开
I'd leave, if I were you.
不是所有空军特勤队成员都穿内♥裤♥
Not all SAS will wear underwear.
妈妈
Mama!
CHATTER AND LAUGHTER
若你想为你的报章访问我
If you want to interview me for your newspaper,
我要请你等等
I'm going to have to ask you to wait
至少等到我穿上裤子后
until I have at least put on some trousers.
我被告知与敌人交战时
I am told that when I engage the enemy,
我不需要穿军服
I'm not required to wear a uniform.
雷吉?
Reggie?
这是怎么回事
What's the fucking crack here?
这法国女人在没有许可下
The Frenchwoman arrived without permission
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表