剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
我不信任你会划下界线
知道敌人和朋友之间的分别
I don't trust you to draw the line:
以及其中的一切
knowing the difference between enemy and friend and all those in between.
所以,沙砾会继续被丢
Oh, gravel will continue to be thrown.
好的,押走他们
Right, men. Round them up.
主力部队作出战术撤退
The real fellas made a tactical withdrawal,
那代表他们会重整旗鼓和反击
which means they'll regroup and counterattack.
各自逃命
Every man for himself!
我主动投降
I'm offering my surrender.
鼎鼎大名的空军特勤队?
The famous SAS, huh?
在任何情况下都不能赦免
而且必须被处决
这是你们人生的最后时刻
These are the last moments of your lives
不久你们的脑海中
when you won't have images of drowning men
会有遇溺士兵的画面
stuck inside your head.
我仍然听到声音,神父
I still hear the voices, Father.
他们任由我们溺毙 救命
They're leaving us to drown!
Help!
喂
Hey!
Whoa!
你觉得我的弟弟是否曾经爱上你
Was my brother in love with you, do you think?
或者我应该问
Or should the question be,
「我的弟弟现在是否爱着你」
IS my brother in love with you?
你的军服在哪里
Where is your bloody tunic?
沾满了血,中校
Covered in blood, Colonel.
但我们的命令是夺回泰尔莫利
And our orders are to take Termoli
无论如何都要守护至最后一兵一卒
and hold it to the last man, come what may.
(由真实事件改编)
(但并非历史教训,敬请留意)
让我睡觉吧
Just let me sleep.
我需要睡觉
I need to sleep.
(雷吉希金斯,获表扬行动)
走 走去哪里
Come. Come where?
GERMAN CAPTAIN SHOUTS W-Whoa!
现在散步未免有点早吧
A little early for a stroll, don't you think?
别动
Hold still.
若你能说要带我去哪里就好了
It'd be nice if you could tell me where the fuck you're taking me.
走吧
Oh! Let's go!
TONKIN GASPS
往前走
Forward!
等等…我可是战俘
Hey! Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! I'm a prisoner of fucking war!
我有权利… 过来
I have rights according to the Geneva Convention!
根据日内瓦公约,知道吗
OK?
你们不能这样做
You can't do this!
Ow!
TONKIN SIGHS
妈妈、爸爸、希瑟
Mum, Dad, Heather...
GERMAN CAPTAIN SHOUTS ..er...
若我的尸体能送回国
..if my body makes it home, bury me under the bridle path.
把我埋葬在马径下吧
准备
Fertig!
Oh...
愿主以我战前的作为审判我的灵魂
God, judge myself for the things I did before the war.
CAR HORN BLARES
等等
Wartet!
ENGINE IDLES
第一空降猎兵师的凯德列治将军
General Heidrich of the 1st Fallschirmjager Division...
邀请你共进晚餐
..has invited you to dinner.
起床,所有人起床
Up!
Right, you lot!
手别放在下面了,穿上袜子
Hands off your cocks and pull on your socks
因为那些混♥蛋♥已经来了
cos the bastards are here! BANGING
起床,快起床
Get up! Up!
雷吉
Reg, there's a Panzer Division
有队豹式坦克师正在冲破北面防线
breaching the northern horizon -
就像电影的阿帕奇族
just like the Apache Indians in the films.
帕迪有计划
Paddy's got a plan.
帕迪有点失去理智,但是…
Paddy's losing his marbles a bit but,
对,他有计划
aye, yeah, he's got a plan.
你…
Did you, er...?
睡得好吗?雷吉
Did you sleep well, Reg?
我睡得很好
I slept very well.
为何我会睡得不好
Why wouldn't I?
你口渴吗?帕迪
You thirsty, Paddy?
帕迪,德军已经开始推进
Paddy, the German advance has begun.
我们用什么与他们战斗?水枪吗
And what are we going to bloody fight them with? Water pistols?
马上抬它们上货车
Get these aboard a truck now.
为什么
What for?
不是很明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
就算是帕迪,这仍是毫不正常
Even for Paddy, this is not fucking normal.
我跟你说了,他发疯了
I told you.
泰尔莫利的洗衣店没有水
He's gone mad.
The laundry in Termoli has no water.
所以我们拿水给洗衣店
So we are taking water to the laundry,
我们把我们染血的军服
where we will leave our bloody uniforms
交给经营洗衣店的善良家庭
with the lovely family who run the laundry -
然后再上前线
before making our way to the front line.
为什么?帕迪
Why, Paddy?
因为总司令部
Because GHQ radioed me an urgent communique overnight,
漏夜与我进行紧急通讯
表示特别突击中队
saying the SRS must wear correct uniforms
与敌人交战时必须穿上正确军服
when engaging the enemy,
尤其是有被俘虏的风险时
especially when there is risk of capture.
所以今天
So, today,
我们准备独自迎战第16旅装甲师时
as we prepare to face
the 16th Panzer Division alone,
装备不足,没有空军掩护…
ill-equipped
with no air cover...
清洗我们的军服是首要任务
..the cleaning of our uniforms is our priority.
因此我们要去洗衣店
That is why we are going to the laundry.
好了,兄弟们,来,拿东西
All right, lads! Come on, clear out!
快点
快来
Come on!
来吧
这些拿去哪里
Where do these go?
快点…
Quick, quick!
Ai miei figli, un di
中士
Sergeant.
你留在这里
You will stay here.
等军服洗好后,拿给我们
Bring us our uniforms once they're clean.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking joking?
你下条问题应该是…
Your next question will be,
「为何你选我留下来」
"Why have you chosen me to stay behind?"
我选你是因为你昨晚没睡觉
I have chosen you because last night you didn't sleep.
再之前很多晚都没睡
And not for many nights before.
我从你的眼睛看得到,雷吉
I can see it in your eyes, Reggie.
那是因为我的眼睛也有相同的眼神
That is because I have the same look in my own eyes.
好了
Aye.
我相信我和你都被相同的鬼魂缠扰
I believe you and I share the same ghosts.
冧酒能掩盖它们
Rum drowns them.
药让它们变得好笑
Pills make them funny.
但今天你要留在这里,好好休息
But today, you will stay here,
get some rest and help these good people do our laundry.
帮助这些好人洗衣服
这是命令,明白吗?朋友
That is an order.
All right, mucker?
好,大家留心听清楚
Right, men!
Listen fucking here!
野蛮人差不多兵临城下
The barbarians are almost at the gates!
所以,比野蛮人更可怕的我们…
So we, who are worse than barbarians...
没错…
THEY SHOUT
将会正面迎战他们
..ought to be there to fucking meet them!
好…
来吧… 上吧
Come on!
你们…有人会说英文吗
Who, er...?
Any of you speak English?
我教英文
I teach English.
你想喝咖啡吗
Do you want coffee?
咖啡可以
Coffee is good.
还有任何牌子的一加仑酒
And a gallon of booze of any description.
什么 咖啡可以
What?
Coffee is good.
不,他想要咖啡 咖啡马上送来
No, vuole, il caffe. Caffe, subito.
让我帮你
Here, let me help you.
不用…休息
No, no, lascia, riposati.
你一定很累了
Devi essere stanco.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表