剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
You see, the ethos of the family
was...you are responsible for your own actions.
你要为自己的行为承担责任
你也要为自己的无为承担责任
You're also responsible for your own inaction.
你的新部队何时准备好
When will your new unit be ready?
你可真厉害,对吧
Oh, you're very good, aren't you?
有什么厉害
At what?
第二空军特勤队在五天后
2SAS will be ready for its first engagement
便会准备好首次与敌军交战
with enemy forces in five days' time.
地点是机密
Location classified.
严禁拿我弟弟的第一空军特勤队
Subsequent comparisons between 1SAS, formed by my brother,
和我的第二空军特勤队进行比较
and 2SAS, formed by me, will be strictly forbidden.
我想我明白你和你弟弟的关系
I think I understand your relationship with your brother.
我有个妹妹…
I have a younger sister... Oh, please, please, please,
拜托…不要向我用策略
spare me the strategies.
尤其是那些扮作同情和理解的策略
Particularly those that imitate empathy and understanding.
坐在这里喝酒的我不值得任何同情
I deserve no empathy, sitting here drinking wine, when the real work's
当真正的工作是由一个不在这里
being done away from here by a man who drinks poitin.
和喝爱尔兰烈酒的人完成
SCREAMING
他在向影子开枪,帕迪
He's firing at shadows, Paddy.
他累透了
He's buggered.
给他投降的机会
Offer him surrender. I just remembered the words.
我刚记起那段话了
「没有哀悼的歌♥声」
..Nor any voice of mourning save the choirs
「省掉合唱的诗班」
「嚎啕的炮弹如尖叫狂呼的诗班」
The shrill, demented choirs of wailing shells...
别用手榴弹 「悲哀之地号♥角」
No, no, no grenades, Paddy! ..And bugles calling for them
「在呼唤他们」 举高手…
from sad shires. Hold your fire!
停火…
我投降…拜托
Hold your fire. I surrender!
I surrender, please!
他出来了
He's coming out.
我投降
I surrender! What candles... Easy, Paddy. Easy.
「什么烛光…」 冷静点…帕迪
「能催促他们」
..may be held to speed them all? Easy, Paddy.
冷静,帕迪
「不在男孩的手里」
Not in the hands of boys, but in their eyes
「而在他们的眼中」
「闪耀着神圣光辉的道别」
Shall shine the holy glimmers of goodbyes.
我是装甲掷弹兵师的上尉
I am a captain of the Panzergrenadier division...
我投降
..and I surrender.
我的同袍严重受伤
I have a comrade in there, badly wounded.
他…是我的兄弟
He... He's my brother.
我的弟弟
My younger brother.
我亲爱的弟弟
My dear brother.
他命不久矣
He will not live.
他…很痛苦
He... He's in great pain...
我…尝试过,但我下不了手
I... I tried, but I cannot do it by myself.
求求你,做个好心
Please. An act of mercy.
他…躺在稻草里
He's lying in the straw.
求你们让他魂归天国
Condemn his mortal soul to God.
「眉毛苍白的女生成为其棺木」
The pallor of girls' brows shall be their pall;
「她们的花朵是耐心的温柔」
Their flowers the tenderness of patient minds
「每次的垂暮便是卷帘降下」
And each slow dusk...
..a drawing-down of blinds.
SOBBING
我们有冧酒
We've got rum.
来吧
Come on.
这晚很奇怪
It's been an odd evening.
仿佛为我们停止了战争
As if they stopped the war for us.
当然不是为了我们,我不是这意思
Not for us, of course, I don't mean it like that.
有时候你的脑袋能停止战争数小时
Sometimes, you can stop the war in your mind for a few hours.
我很久没像今晚一样喝这么多酒
I've had more wine tonight than I've had in a long time.
虽然我弟弟的酒量好两倍
Though my brother would have had twice as much
而且仍然完全清醒
and been perfectly sober.
你说你会找人向我汇报战争的进展
You said you would have someone brief me on the progress of the war.
那会很有帮助
That would be helpful.
「有帮助」
Helpful.
但你仍想要更多
But still, you'll want more.
当然了
Of course.
我永远都想要更多
Always, I will want more.
晚安,威廉
Goodnight, William.
单独囚禁一个月
Un mese di isolamento.
(单独囚禁)
雷吉、占美,组装无线电
Reggie, Jimmy, put the radio together. Get a signal.
找讯号♥
麦多密,开瓶冧酒
McDiarmid, break open the rum.
费沙,点火,泡茶
Fraser, light a fire, brew up.
我们从开罗带来的冧酒
All the rum we brought from Cairo, we finished off with that
我们已经与那个哭个不停的
fucking German officer who wouldn't stop sobbing.
德国♥军♥官喝完了
但我们还有渣酿白兰地
But we do have Italian grappa. Fuck's sake!
该死的
其他人
The rest of you, prepare your weapons and write letters home.
准备武器和写信回家
我们今晚出发
We go tonight.
根据我1930年的旅行指南
According to my Baedeker Guide of 1930,
泰尔莫利有两间好餐厅
there are two good restaurants in Termoli.
我想我们到达时,他们会很快关门
I reckon they'll close pretty sharpish when we get there, then.
对了,你怎样拿到旅游指南
Where did you get a Baedeker Guide from, anyway?
我在奥古斯塔找到的
I found it in Augusta,
在我们打发时间,等待命令出发时
when we were hanging around,
waiting for the order to move out.
等待命令
Waiting for orders.
在战争前,我从未离开过马盖特
Before the War,
I'd never been further than Margate.
我期待去法国
I'm looking forward to France. I think France will be nice.
我觉得法国会很棒
你怎知道我们会去法国
How do you know we're going to France?
那是总司令部的命令
That's the word from GHQ.
他们会派我们
去海岸… 你们通通给我闭嘴
They're going to send us... Will you shut your fucking hole?!
像士兵般说话
Talking like fucking soldiers!
我们是士兵
We ARE soldiers, Paddy. Soldiers waiting to be told,
帕迪 士兵等待命令
就像一群等待派遣的士兵
like a handful of soldiers waiting to be thrown,
想着他们接着会派我们去哪里
wondering where they'll send us next.
我们其实在谈餐厅,帕迪… 对
We were talking about restaurants, actually, Paddy.
你们就像该死的普通士兵说话
Aye, yous were talking like ordinary fucking soldiers!
别这样,冷静点,帕迪,喝口酒
Come on, calm down, Paddy. Have a wee drink.
GLASS SMASHES
总司令部说4时会进行通讯
GHQ did say communication
would be at four o'clock
现在是4时了
and it's four o'clock.
帕迪?
Paddy?
若总司令部说你要这样做
If GHQ said you should do it,
那就去做吧
then just fucking do it.
克萧
Kersh.
Ahem...
好的
Right.
好的,密♥码♥
OK, password. Blunt approach zero class Rominex.
横冲直撞、毫无格调、冧酒和鸡蛋
是莱利
It's Riley. Yeah, he's OK.
他没事
总司令部密♥码♥,盐、胡椒…
GHQ password, salt, pepper, gra...
好的,帕迪,你有一分钟时间
OK, Paddy, you have one minute until our signal's tracked and located.
然后我们便会被追踪定位
莱利,直接告诉我今晚有什么娱乐
Riley, just tell me about tonight's entertainment.
好的,我们刚才走过大街
We walked down main street.
他们没料到我们会来
They are not expecting us.
虽然有防卫,但没有加固
It's defended, but not fortified.
没有野战炮,只有防御主要路线的
No field artillery, except a couple of howitzers
几座轻型榴弹炮
covering the main route.
大部分的防守位置都在钟楼附近
Most defensive positions are near the bell tower.
中心有一个20毫米的高射炮位置
In the centre, there's a 20mm AA gun position
和几架在高射炮座的MG重机♥枪♥
and a couple of MGs on AA mounts.
南面入口有路障,附近有机关枪
Road block at the southern entrance. Machine guns nearby.
我们看到那里至少有一辆豹式坦克
We saw at least one Panzer there,
但有证据显示多辆履带车
but evidence of multiple tracked vehicles heading out of town.
离开了城镇,很大机会是其他坦克
Most likely, other tanks.
你为何用这样的眼神看他
用什么眼神看他
帕迪,坏消息是
But, Paddy, the bad news is
镇里一半士兵的制♥服♥都有闪电臂章
half the soldiers in town had flashes on their uniforms.
但好消息是我已经肃清了哨站
But the good news is I've cleared the station.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表