剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
And you can tell those that sent you,
英国王室和古老的史特灵家族
the feud between the British Crown and the ancient clan Stirling,
在1715展开的仇怨绝对是双向的
which began in 1715, is entirely mutual.
然后麻烦你
And then, please...
叫他们去死
..tell them to fuck off!
有时候我的工作真是无比困难
Sometimes, my job is terribly difficult...
尤其是对我重要的事情
Ahem! ..particularly in matters of the heart.
你这该死的混♥蛋♥
You fucking bastard!
那可真有娱乐性
That was highly entertaining.
心怀怨恨的高级军官矢志复仇
A spiteful officer class vendetta,
导致一名有效率的军官被革职
amounting to the removal of an effective officer,
就在战争最重要的行动前发生
right ahead of the most important operation of the war.
我只是执行指令
I'm just acting on instruction.
谁会取代他
Who will replace him? Oh, you know, someone...
一个没那么有效率的人
..far less effective. But then, the officer class knows that in truth,
但「高级军官」知道
空军特勤队其实由你领导,所以…
the SAS is run by you, so...
他们根本不在乎
..what do they care? You just carry out their orders. Yes.
你只是执行他们的命令 没错
战争是门肮脏的生意
War's a dirty business...
不是吗
..isn't it? I don't know.
我不知道
我只负责割敌人的喉咙
I just cut throats.
我不会让人心碎
I don't break hearts.
各位先生女士,谢谢你们
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢…
Thank you, thank you.
我们想邀请你们上舞池
We'd like to invite you onto the floor
享受一首更有活力的歌♥曲
for a slightly livelier number.
「轮鼓」
Roll 'Em. MUSIC PLAYS
空军特勤队来了
The SAS have arrived!
女士们,真正的男人来了
Ladies, the men are here!
Oh, oh, oh! Look out!
小心
我会说这里的级数一定下降了
Standards must have dropped in here, I'd say. All right, Pad?
好吗?阿帕
各位先生,餐厅经理请你们离开
Gentlemen, the maitre d' has asked you to please leave.
这些人由我指挥
These men are under my command.
为何他们要听你的指令
Why would they be taking instructions from you?
穿着军服且多于五人的团体
Groups of military in uniform greater than five
不容许进入餐酒区
are not allowed into the restaurant and bar area.
我可是算到
I must have counted 25 American soldiers, all in uniform.
25个穿着军服的美国士兵
那是特别的庆祝
That is a special celebration.
我们会有例外
We do make exceptions. Oh, when the bribe's right, is it?
只要贿金够多,对吧
香口胶、香烟?
Chewing gum, cigarettes? Yankee dollars?
美元?
我们唯一有的只是伤疤
All we've got is scars.
先生,若你需要帮忙
Sir, if you need help escorting these gentlemen out,
送这些先生出去
我们是美国海军
we are United States Marines.
我真的不觉得你们这些英国人
I really don't think you Brits can afford these prices.
付得起这些价钱
Ha-ha-ha! HE WHISTLES
你说什么
Pardon me? This is The Ritz.
这是丽思酒店
我真的不觉得你们这些英国人能…
I really don't think you Brits can...
来吧
COME ON!
我欠你一杯黑啤,雷吉
I owe you a stout, Reg.
你没事吧?甜心
You all right, sweet pea?
GUNSHOTS
孩子们…
Children, children, children, children.
我的孩子们
MY children.
空军特勤队的士兵
Soldiers of the Special Air Service,
你们明天大清早就要起床
you have a very early day tomorrow...
你们还要去打胜仗
..and you have a war to win.
好的
Okey dokey.
我们走吧
Let's make tracks.
巴黎见,甜心
See you in Paris, sweet pea.
请离开
Gentlemen, please!
(苏格兰)
这里真的什么都没有
There is literally, literally,
nothing here.
有东西
Aye, there is.
那边有个树丛,看
Look, there's a bush there, look.
而且…有棵树瑟缩在风中
And, er, there's a tree,
cowering in the wind.
然后有岩石
And then there's...there's rocks.
岩石上面是天空
And above that's the sky.
天空上面有天主
And above that's God.
天主没有来过这地方
God never got round to this place.
我其实觉得这里很漂亮
I actually think it's quite beautiful.
如果你们这些混♥蛋♥滚开
And if the rest of you fuckers would fuck off,
如果希特拉也滚开
and if Hitler would fuck off,
我能轻易想像自己在这里度过余生
then I could easily see myself living out the rest of my days here.
我们会喝什么?帕迪
What are we going to drink, Paddy?
融雪和兔子血
Melted snow and rabbit's blood.
我们会用我们的牙杀死赤雄鹿
And we're going to kill red deer stags with our teeth.
各位,这里会有场大冒险
Oh, it's going to be a grand adventure out here, boys.
(准备「大日子」)
(登陆演习)
(几千名士兵进行了艰苦的训练)
(来准备史上最大型的)
(海陆空入侵行动)
已上弹,后面安全
Loaded. Clear behind.
我真的希望没人在那里
I do hope nobody was in there.
准备…开始
Ready...
Go!
记得我们说的话
Remember what we talked about.
打二头肌,打神经,再来一次
Hit the bicep, hit the nerve. Go again.
时间是多少?阿帕
What time do you have, Pad?
三分钟,简直不堪入目
Three minutes. Absolute shite, boys.
是你,你这死胖子
Oi! That was you, you fat bastard!
上膛
Load 'em up!
WATER RUNNING
洗漏了位置
Missed a spot.
惨了
Oh, shit.
INDISTINCT GERMAN CHATTER
DOG GROWLS
MUSIC PLAYS
Oh!
别动 惨了
Halt! Oh, shit!
Ah!
SHOUTING IN GERMAN
天啊
Jesus.
可恶
Halt! Fuck!
GUN FIRES
DAVID GROANS
我们有专为你这种人
We have a special place designed for men like you.
而设的特别地方
亲爱的大卫,我辞职了
"Dear David...
"..I have resigned.
因此,没有史特灵家族的人会参与
"So, no Stirlings will participate in the assault on Europe.
欧洲的入侵行动
我们的手下在我们祖屋附近
"Our men are gathering in great numbers near our family home.
正大量聚集
他们受训准备展开
"They're to be trained in a new level of total war.
另一层次的全面战争
军团获豁免不用进行自杀式任务
"The regiment has been saved from a certain suicide mission
但还是被委派一个
"and been given one which is merely insanely reckless.
同样疯狂鲁莽的任务
现在的空军特勤队
"The men of the SAS are now in the rough hands of your friend and mine.
由你和我的硬汉朋友领导
我深信他们下一场的冒险
"I'm sure their next adventure will make us both proud.
会让我们感到自豪
爱你的哥哥,比尔
"Your loving brother, Bill."
EXCITED CHATTER
昨晚,我射破了
Last night, I shot and shattered a bottle of brandy
一瓶属于法国♥军♥队的白兰地
belonging to the French battalion.
这是补偿
This is by way of recompense.
我在非洲了解到
I learned in Africa
我与法国人的沟通
that my communication with the French
最好透过死鹿这媒介进行
is best conducted through medium of dead deer.
我能进来吗
Can I come in? Of course.
当然可以
请随便坐
MUSIC PLAYS Please, sit anywhere.
我有消息
I have news.
我已经知道大卫发生什么事
I already know what happened to David.
我昨天收到信
I received a letter yesterday.
他说他们送他去了一座高空城♥堡♥
He said they have sent him to a castle in the clouds.
我相信那座城♥堡♥是叫科尔迪茨城♥堡♥
I believe the castle is called Colditz Castle.
那是坏事吗
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表