剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
Right, we move in ten. No dicking about.
别浪费时间 准时,各位
大家都听到他的话 走吧
All right, you heard him. Move.
帕迪
Paddy! Are you coming climbing with us?
你会和我们一起爬山吗
有人投诉你的行为
I've received a complaint about your behaviour.
在教堂里,投诉的是神父
In the church. From the priest.
我弄醒盖着毛毡的神父时
The priest who was drunk in a blanket when I woke him up.
他醉醺醺的
你把机关枪挂在基♥督♥的肩上
You hung your machinegun on the shoulders of Christ.
你在教堂里开枪
You shot bullets inside the church.
那个醉神父为什么向你投诉
Why did the drunken priest complain to you?
我和他不是有共识
I thought he and I had established that I am the boss round here. Ah.
我是这里的话事人吗
或者他感应到难以形容的气场
Perhaps he detected some indefinable air of a more ancient authority.
来自更古老的权威
我肩上的王冠和星,还有这个
The crown and pips on my shoulder, and this...
令他觉得他可以向我倾诉
..made him think he could confide in me.
你不再在沙漠战斗,帕迪
You're not fighting in the desert any more, Paddy. You have to get
你要习惯和人类相处
used to being around human beings.
我的工作是把人类变成动物
My job is to take human beings and turn them into animals,
或者把他们变成动物的食物
or turn them into food for animals.
帕迪,你从山上回来时
Paddy, when you get back down the mountain,
这里会有150个新人
there will be 150 new men here.
整个新分队将会部署到奥古斯塔
A whole new detachment is being deployed to Augusta.
他们来这里受训
They're coming here to be trained.
根据本来的计划
Now, the plan was that you would have been gone north by now
你这时已向北进发
你们不会相遇,也没机会发生磨擦
and there would have been no overlap or potential for friction.
当然,你们将会相遇
Obviously, there will now be an overlap,
但毋须发生磨擦
but there will be no need for friction.
怎会有磨擦
Why would there be friction? Because you are you.
因为你是你
也因为新的分队
And because the new detachment...
叫做2SAS
..is called 2SAS.
第二空军特勤队
The 2nd Special Air Service Regiment.
PADDY LAUGHS
是
Yes.
他们是从曾在北非战斗的
They're men chosen from the Commando units,
突击小队中选出
who fought in North Africa. Men chosen by me
我选择他们是要复♥制♥你的成就
to replicate your achievements and serve as backup.
和充当后备
所以,你偷了这个队名来用
So, the name SAS is stolen for your own use,
而令它扬名的人
while the men who made it famous are hidden behind a more obscure title.
却要隐藏在默默无闻的名字下
对,全宇宙都对你有阴谋,帕迪
Yes, the universe is a conspiracy
不,在我看来,宇宙会管好自己
against you, Paddy. No, the universe takes care of itself,
是能力较弱但出生比较幸运的人们
as far as I see. It's those less capable, but more fortunately born,
才会和我有分歧
who seem to have an issue with me.
新人得知他们到达时你们仍在
The new men have heard that you'll still be here in town
他们挺兴奋见到原装正版
when they arrive and they're rather excited to see the originals.
「原装正版」
"The originals". In actual fact, you are their heroes.
事实上,你是他们的英雄
而你是这个被偷走的团的指挥官
And it's you who is in command of this stolen regiment.
推荐我做指挥官的人是我弟弟大卫
It was my brother, David, who recommended that I take command.
穷仆人芬麦吮吸他的姆指
And the ragged-arse servant Finn Mac sucked his thumb...
说「我怎会知道结果将会很差」
..and said, "How do I just know that this is going to end badly?"
If the Kids Are United by Sham 69
出发
We move!
好,列队
Right, fall in.
部队
Troop!
部队,立正
Troop!
Shun!
向右,快步操
By the right, quick march!
左、右…
Left, right, left, right,
left, right, left, right, left,
right, left, right, left.
没有我的命令,不要放下背囊
Do not lay your packs down without my order.
在达到目标前,我们不会休息
We do not rest until we have achieved our goal.
帕迪,我们上了那座该死的山
Paddy, we've been up that fucking mountain
然后下来了
and we've come down that fucking mountain -
那是我们的目标 不
that WAS our goal. No!
我们的目标是灵性上的
Our goal was spiritual.
你们可能没有想到
You may not think it,
但我带你们上山是有原因的
but I took yous up that mountain for good fucking reason.
我们的推进被延迟了
Our advance was postponed.
美国人耽误了我们
The Americans delayed us,
我的愤怒令大地震动
and the earth shook with my wrath!
所以我带大家上山
So I led us all up the mountain,
我们在山顶扫视意大利
and from the top, we looked across Italy.
从高角度看
And from our high viewpoint,
我们发现
we realised that there is a greater strategy to which we are subordinate.
我们从属于更大的策略
而在山上凉快的空气中
And in the cool mountain air,
我们不是接受了
didn't we accept that we are pawns
我们是更大游戏的棋子吗
in a much bigger game?
现在我们的怒气减少了
And now, our fury has diminished. Yes?
对吧 对…
Yes.
所以,我们达到了目标
Thus, we have achieved our goal.
DONKEY BRAYS
雷吉找到他的太太
Reg has found his missus!
LAUGHTER
我背部痛得很
My back was breaking, so I used my head.
所以我用了头脑
你们看到这头驴吗
Do you see this donkey?
这头驴代表
This donkey represents the philosophy that
我想给你们所有人灌输的哲学
I am trying to instil in yous all.
雷吉,你从哪里得到买♥♥驴的钱
Reggie, where did you find the cash to buy this beast?
从教堂的奉献箱,长官
From the collection tin in the church, sir.
这样更好
Even fucking better!
持续创新
Initiative, followed by initiative.
奖赏是大自然最美好的野兽之一
And the prize, one of nature's finest beasts.
「头颅骇人,叫声讨厌」
"With monstrous head and sickening cry,
「耳朵有如错配的翅膀」
"and ears like errant wings.
「魔鬼在所有四脚东西上」
"The devil's walking parody, on all four-footed things.
「滑稽地行走」
「大地上褴褛的不法之徒」
"The tattered outlaw of the earth, of ancient crooked will.
「怀着古老的狡诈心思」
「挨饿、灾祸嘲笑我,我沉默…」
"Starve, scourge!
"Deride me: I am dumb..."
该死
GLASS SMASHES
Fucking hell! Get down! Get down!
伏下…
在上面
Fucker up there!
到底是什么 不是德国卡♥宾♥枪♥
Fuck is that?! That was not a German carbine.
对,是点22步♥枪♥
Nah, it's a shitty wee .22 rifle.
该死
Fucking hell!
滚开
Get to fuck!
THEY CHUCKLE
BULLET WHIZZES
莱利
Riley!
谁在那里
把你的面包碎
和酒瓶塞进你的肛♥门♥
他到底说什么
What did he fucking say?
引述某人的话
It's a quote!
谁的话
A quote from who?
你
From you!
GUN FIRES
据经验估计
Educated guess,
我认为西西里黑♥手♥党♥也在这片海滩
I'd say we're sharing the beach
with the Sicilian Mafia.
来吧,各位
Andiamo, ragazzi!
那到底是什么
What the fuck is that?
等等,帕迪,不要
Wait, Paddy! Leave it.
听着,若你射它,我们会无故树敌
Look, if you shoot at it, we will make enemies we don't need to have.
帕迪,我们有相同的敌人,拜托
Paddy, we're on the same side, for fuck's sake.
你看看
Have a look at the glasses, lad.
FIRES GUN TWICE
嗨,英国人
Ciao, Inglese!
这样…
Well...
我不知道你们怎想
..I don't know about the rest of you, but
但这个海滩令我想起马盖特
this beach rather reminds me of Margate.
算吧
Fuck it.
我要去游水
I'm going for a dip.
Wa-hey-hey! Wa-ay!
对了,帕迪,他们拿了我的背囊
By the way, Pad, they got away with my pack, so technically,
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表