剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
听着,我们都知道你是谁
Look, we both know who you are. You're a spy... I really don't need
你是自♥由♥法国的间谍 我毋须
别人帮忙找他 你来把入侵消息
anybody's help to reach him. You're here to relay news on the invasion
传递给自♥由♥法国流亡政♥府♥
to the Free French government in exile.
而那消息会是帕迪梅恩的所在地
And the news will be wherever Paddy Mayne is, not where you are.
不是你的所在地
曼苏尔小姐
Miss Mansour, I'll have one of my men take you back to the harbour.
我会叫我的手下带你回港口
我要鉴定德军死兵的身分
I have dead German soldiers to identify, bodies to bury,
埋葬尸体
整理所爱之人的相片
photographs of loved ones to collate and send to the Red Cross.
并送到红十字会
这些是对内心造成很大困扰的工作
It can be work that is quite troublesome to the soul.
我恐怕帕迪梅恩和他的手下
And I'm afraid Paddy Mayne
严禁接触任何类型的记者
and his men are strictly
out of bounds to journalists
and reporters of any sort.
你弟弟真的没向你
Your brother really didn't tell you anything about me, did he?
提及我的任何事情吧
中校
Colonel.
长官
Sir.
(娱乐委员会)
(战俘营,意大利加维)
史特灵中校
Colonel Stirling.
你申请参加明天的逃狱行动
You've applied to take part in tomorrow's escape attempt
但你来到这里仅三个月
and, yet, you've only been here for three months.
三个月,对,完全没错
Three months. Yes, quite right.
我不只数了我牢房♥的每块砖头
Not only have I counted every single brick in my cell,
我还帮它们改了名字
I've also given them names. As I'm sure you understand...
我相信你明白… 有很多囚犯
There is a long queue of prisoners who want to escape from this place,
等着想逃出这地方
还有很多需要逃走的囚犯
and a long list of men who need to escape,
以及几个完全无法忍♥受
and a handful who simply cannot countenance
在这里再囚禁多一天的人
spending another single day locked up in here.
最后就是我
And then there is me.
如你所见
And as you can see, I am a wildly, madly special case.
我是个狂野和疯狂的特别个案
偶尔会有些例外情况,当…
There are occasionally exceptional circumstances in which...
某些囚犯受邀请
Certain prisoners are invited to take part in escape attempts
能比其他排队的人更早参与逃狱
若那人能证明他的逃脱会是…
ahead of the queue - IF they can prove that their escape would,
我想你们的宣言是说
I think in your manifesto, it says,
「若囚犯重获自♥由♥后」
"If the prisoner's freedom and return to active service
「再次投身战场」
「对战争的结果大有帮助」
"would significantly help the execution of the War."
两位,我的小队
Well, gentlemen, my unit
目前正在领导入侵意大利的行动
is currently spearheading the invasion of Italy
而且由我非常出色的哥哥比尔指挥
and is in the very...capable hands of my brother, Bill.
但是,在我们年轻时
But, you see, when we were young, I always stole the bike
我总是偷单车和赢比赛
赢得女孩的欢心和吃掉最多苹果
and won the race and got the girl and scrumped the most apples.
我真的相信
And I really do believe that I can make substantial
我能为执行解放意大利的军事行动
and significant improvements to the execution of the campaign
带来显著和举足轻重的改善
to liberate Italy. And, my God, if you do not add me
天啊,若你们不把我排在第一位
我会走出我的牢房♥
to the top of your list, I will walk out of my cell,
慢慢走过庭院
stroll across the courtyard, walk right up to the gates,
走向闸门
用意大利语跟守卫说「去死」
tell the guards to fuck off,
in Italian.
接着我会中枪
I will then be shot...
那会是你们的错
..and it'll be your fault.
by The Fall
费沙
Fraser.
汤坚,你的信
Tonkin. Letter.
COIN JINGLES
邮差送信 小心犬只
Postman. Beware of the dog.
(战俘营,加维,五号♥营)
(罗拔布莱尔梅恩)
(她叫伊芙曼苏尔)
going, clothes won't help
(空军特勤队诚实酒吧,只限会员)
那标示说只限空特军特勤队成员
That sign there says
"SAS members only",
但你能用访客身分登记
but you can sign in as a guest.
我就是会员
I AM a fucking member.
我怪我的母亲
You know, I blame my mother, but I cannot get used to
但我无法习惯
在这些恶劣的小地方不能洗手
not being able to wash my hands in these nasty little places.
垃圾中士,给我行敬礼
Fucking salute me, damn you, Sergeant!
其实,我让他晋升为中尉了
Actually, I made him a lieutenant.
他的徽章在哪里
Where...are his bloody pips?
你的徽章在哪里?庄尼
Where are your bloody pips, Johnny?
在我的军服上
On my tunic.
那你的军服在哪里
And where is your bloody tunic?
沾满了血,中校
It's covered in blood, Colonel.
你可以走了
That will be all.
你过来是说「做得好」
You came to say "well done".
总司令部兴高采烈
GHQ are cock-a-hoop. Cock-a-hoop?
「兴高采烈」
我打生打死
Well, I am cock-a-doodle-fucking-doo that they are cock-a-hoop.
他们就兴高采烈
「忍♥受帕迪梅恩的喜怒无常」
"Tolerate Paddy Mayne's eccentricities,
「换取战场的优异结果」
"in return for exceptional results in the battlefield."
这是总司令部给我的指令
That's my instruction from GHQ. But you're getting close to saying
但你已经接近按捺不住
想亲自动手
"fuck it" and taking a swing.
HE CHUCKLES
我对你来说是什么?帕迪
Who am I to you, Paddy?
你的校长?
Your headmaster? The headmaster at my school was my friend.
我学校的校长是我朋友
他给我香烟
He gave me cigarettes. Well, some figure of authority.
或是某个权威人物
你让我想起一个猎场看守人
You remind me of the gamekeeper who broke my home-made fishing rod
他曾折断我的自♥制♥鱼杆
而我折断了他的自♥制♥手臂
and I broke his home-made arm.
为何你穿着蓝色外套
Why are you wearing a blue jacket?
我付了很多钱买♥♥它
I paid handsomely for it.
你的手下都没有穿军服
None of your men are wearing uniform. Aye.
对,是这样的,长官
当你袭击遍布德军的地堡
You see, sir, what happens when you storm a bunker full of Germans
手上拿着刺刀
with your bayonet fixed,
在那场短暂但充满活力的舞蹈中
in that brief, but energetic wee dance that follows,
衣服通常都会沾到不少血
you tend to get quite a bit of blood on your clothes.
某些是自己的,但大多是德军的血
Some of it, your own, but mostly German blood. Either one
但两种血都把
军队派发的衣服染污得很严重
tends to stain your regulation-issue clothing quite badly.
所以你必须购物
So you have to go shopping.
你们空军特勤二队的士兵
Have you boys of SAS Number 2 had the call to go shopping yet
收到命令去购物了吗
还是你们的制♥服♥仍然一尘不染
or are your uniforms still just dandy?
有个女人,是个记者
There is a woman. A journalist.
对,你弟弟写给我的信就是关于她
Aye, your brother just wrote to me about her.
我弟弟说什么
What did my brother say?
他和我的私人对话必须保密
His personal communication with me remains private.
是那个他在开罗搞上的法国女人
It's the French woman he was fucking in Cairo.
他的描述比较有诗意
His description was a touch more poetic.
这个女人绝对不能接近前线
This woman must not be allowed anywhere near the front line
而且绝对不能知晓
and must not be privy to any details of the strategy
我们推进策略的任何细节
我会说其实任何人都看得出策略
of our advance. Oh, I'd say the strategy
is plain for anyone to see, anyway.
你把空军特勤队当成一堆沙砾般
You throw the SAS at the enemy defences like a handful of gravel.
丢向敌人的防线
你利用空军特勤队的方式
You use the SAS the way you would use any conventional Commando unit,
就像你利用任何传统突击队一样
无视我们的特别技能
with no regard to our particular skills.
意大利不是大沙海,帕迪
Italy is not the Great Sand Sea, Paddy. There are civilians here -
有平民在这里
男女老幼
men, women and children -
我不信任你和你的「只限会员」
and I do not trust you and your "members only"
向无辜的人展现你的「特别技能」
to display your particular skills among innocent people.
你不信任我与无辜的人和平共处?
You don't trust ME with innocent people?
我不信任你会划下界线
I don't trust you to draw the line. Knowing which lives to spare,
我不信任你知道要放过什么人
知道要炸掉哪间房♥子
knowing which houses to blow to pieces
知道要开车绕过哪间房♥子
and which houses to drive around,
知道敌人和朋友之间的分别
knowing the difference between enemy and friend and all those in-between.
以及其中的一切
我对你和你手下的所见所闻
Nothing I have seen or heard about you and your men
没有给我任何理由信任你
gives me any reason to trust you.
所以,沙砾会继续被丢
So, the gravel will continue to be thrown. Yes.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表