剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
所以技术上,这头驴仍然是我的
that is still my donkey.
WOLF-WHISTLING
Wa-ay! Ha-ha-ha!
我来了
I'm coming!
笑一下,各位
Smile, chaps!
住宿这么好
To be so terrifically well-housed would almost be
几乎令我的手下感到尴尬
something of an embarrassment for my men.
欢迎你们来奥古斯塔乃我们所愿
It's our wish to welcome you to Augusta.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
这里,让我来
Here, allow me.
你和另一个人很不同
You are very different to the other one.
是,我们…很不同
Yes, we are.
Very different. He has made enemies.
他为自己树敌
镇上看似空无一人
The town seems empty, but there are always eyes looking.
但总会有人留意着
他很快会离开
Well, he'll not be here much longer.
我收到新命令
I've received new orders.
他和手下会在早上离开
He and his men move out in the morning.
MACHINEGUN FIRE
该死 我想找穿神父袍的人
Fuck! I'm looking for a man of the cloth.
和一头被偷走的驴
And I am also looking for a stolen donkey.
帕迪,我们喝杯酒消消气,好吗
Let's find that glass of wine and clear the air, shall we, Paddy?
是他们
That is them.
第二空军特勤队
That is 2SAS.
他们是接♥班♥人
That is who will come next. Aye, when 1SAS are laid to rest.
是,而第一空军特勤队就寿终正寝
原来这里有其他人
So there ARE people here. It's a very traditional island, Paddy.
这个岛很传统,帕迪
关于女性和士兵,他们很敏感
There are sensitivities regarding women and soldiers.
所以他们离开小镇
That's why they emptied the town.
这小镇合适得像老虎钳钳着我的头
This town fits me like a vice around my skull,
这个神父则不断转动把手
and this priest here keeps turning the fucking handle.
我清楚感受到你不喜欢我
I feel very much that you don't like me,
或者不喜欢我的身分
or don't like what I am,
或者不喜欢天主
or do not like God. All of the above,
以上皆是,最后一项除外
apart from the last.
敬和平…
To peace. To peace.
敬战败者臣服
To submission of the vanquished.
据说今天早上在海滩
I'm told this morning, on the beach,
他们本来可以杀死你两次
they could have taken your life twice.
他们是刻意射失的
They missed you on purpose.
这是警告
It was a warning. They took some things that don't belong to them.
他们拿了不属于他们的东西
帕迪
Paddy... CLEARS HIS THROAT
卡华利神父说他们想面谈
..Father Cavalli says they want to meet to talk.
我们出发来西西里前
Before we embark for Sicily, we were given an unofficial briefing.
接到非官方简报
鼓励我们的部队接触和加以利用
We were encouraged to have our units make contact with,
and make use of, organised criminal elements on the island
西西里岛上被墨索里尼迫♥害♥的
有组织犯罪部分
of Sicily who were persecuted by Mussolini.
我不想继续这次对话
This is a conversation I no longer wish to continue with.
我是军人
I am a soldier. And you're moving out tomorrow, Paddy. New orders.
你明天会离开,帕迪
是新命令
如无必要,奥古斯塔没人想你留下
No-one wants you in Augusta any longer than you have to be here.
这样,我会去叫手下准备
Then I will go and begin to prepare my men.
等等
Wait there!
立正
Attention!
给我立正,好吗
Stand to fucking attention, would you?!
我接到简报
I have been briefed to develop strategic ties with the Mafia
要和岛上的黑♥手♥党♥建立策略性连系
我要把简报以直接命令传给你
on this island. I am passing that briefing on to you
as a direct order. I think your new boys deserve a glass of water.
我认为你的新人值得饮杯水
外面非常热
It's awfully hot down there.
在你明天离开前
Before you move out tomorrow, you will leave behind a legacy
你会留下友善的遗赠
让随后交接的部队得益
of goodwill which the units who follow will take advantage of.
你会和黑♥手♥党♥、抵抗军见面
You will meet them and the Resistance.
你会和他们一起用餐
You will break bread with them.
明天早上,在你离开之前
Tomorrow morning, before you pull out, you'll meet them for breakfast.
你会和他们吃早餐
Ahh...
我会准备长台
There is a long table that I will lay.
你会代表英国陆军和他们和解
You will make peace, on behalf of the entire British Army.
这是命令
That is an order.
但首先,你要从羞辱中恢复
But first, you will recover from the humiliating fact that
今天在海滩上
today, on a beach, they could have taken your life, but chose not to.
他们本来能取你性命,但选择摆手
足足两次
Twice.
你的朋友有一头驴
Your friends have a donkey and a pack
和一个背囊,本来是我手下的
that belongs to one of my men.
你有一小时时间
You have one hour to tie it to the railings of the Chiesa Madre church,
把牠绑在埃里切圣母堂的栏杆上
否则我会自己来取回
or I will come and take it back myself.
因父,及子,及圣神之名,亚孟
Nel nome del Padre e del Figlio e dello Spirito Santo.
该死的蠢人
Fucking langer.
DOOR CLOSES
向左转
And left... Shun!
向左转
And left... Shun!
稍息,立正
Stand up...
East!
Parade...
Shun!
(占美阿蒙德斯上士)
(二队,前空军特勤队员)
你想检阅他们吗?长官
Would you like to inspect the men, sir?
他们叫我训练他们,长官
They've got me bashing the square, sir.
说他们需要有人
Said they needed someone who knew what the bloody hell
知道他们以前在做什么
所以他们依赖你这个疲惫的老头?
they were doing. So they resorted to a spent old fucker like you?
是,从战俘集中营逃出
Aye. Escaped a prison camp.
在我松了一口气和兴高采烈之际
And in my relief and elation,
我愚蠢地自愿参与
I foolishly volunteered.
但帕迪,容我请求指教
But, Paddy, with respect.
休息
Stand easy.
我想请你竭尽所能
May I request that you do what you can
带我离开这支部队
to get me the hell out of this unit?
你对这支新的化身没有信心?
You have no faith in the new incarnation?
长官,问题是…
Well, the issue, sir, is that everyone involved in
这个新团的所有人都头脑清醒
this new regiment is sane.
完全头脑清醒 是
Completely sane. Aye, I can see how that would be hazardous.
我明白为何会有危险
他们的决定经过考虑
They make considered decisions and proceed according to logic, sir.
也按逻辑实行,长官
挺令人不安
It's quite unnerving.
我要去取回被偷走的驴
I have to go and retrieve a stolen donkey,
然后和黑♥手♥党♥吃早餐
and then have breakfast with the Mafia.
好
Of course.
但之后,我会尽力而为
But after, I'll do what I can.
谢谢,长官
Thanks, sir.
立正
Parade... Shun!
最后一次
Last time. I can't do it.
我做不到 你做得到
You can do it. Come on!
加油
进取一点,用双脚发力
Get aggressive. Drive from your legs.
加油,背要挺直
Come on.
Keep your back straight.
举起来… 我正在举
Lift, lift, lift, lift. I'm lifting.
看这双腿…这里
See the legs? Look, look, look. Here. And, up!
然后,上
(西西里士兵指南)
神父,不好意思…
Father!
Excuse me, Father.
我可以私下和你谈谈吗
Can I speak to you, please?
In private.
来
Come.
来
Come.
谢谢,神父
Thank you for this, Father.
谢谢
BELL TOLLS
Thank you.
对不起,神父
I'm, um...
我不会说意大利语
..sorry, Father, I, I don't speak Italian.
希望你能够明白我
I hope you can understand me.
天主会明白的
God will understand.
你有什么罪
What's your sin?
白兰地或葡萄酒也无法冲洗
It can't be washed down with brandy or wine.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表