剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
(韦萨斯,空军特勤队,狗)
上来
Up.
韦萨斯,你要习惯和我分开
Withers, you're going to have to get used to not being with me.
坐下
Hey, sit.
乖仔
Good boy.
其他人来到前,还是直接告诉你吧
OK. Better tell it to you straight before the others get here.
你不能和我一起去欧洲
You can't come with me to Europe.
我们收到命令,即将出发
We've been given orders and we are shipping out.
我找到领养你的家庭
I found a family that will take you in.
WITHERS WHINES
我别无选择
I have no choice.
这是政♥府♥秘密,所以别告诉其他人
It's an official secret, so don't tell anyone,
但我们明天会出发
but we are shipping out tomorrow.
目的地不明
Destination unknown.
一开始乘大船,然后换乘多艘小船
It's a big ship at first, but then lots of small boats.
细小的船,每艘12人
Tiny boats, 12 men each.
没有空间容纳狗
No room for a dog.
WITHERS CRIES
如果你想知道真♥相♥
If you want the truth...
我认为这是自杀式任务
..I think it's a suicide mission.
你不要这样看着我好吗
Will you stop looking at me like that?
听着,三天之后
Look, three days from now,
我大概会在地中海某处躺在血泊中
I'll probably be lying in a slick of my own blood
somewhere in the Mediterranean.
但若你留在这里,你可以吃山羊肉
But if you stay here, goat's meat...
你抓到的蜥蜴,他们都会让你吃掉
..plus they'll let you eat all the lizards you can catch.
如果简单一点…
If it's easier,
我可以替你射死牠
I could shoot him for you.
或者我可以射死你
Or I could shoot you.
(滚蛋,空军特勤队,总算摆脱掉)
西西里也有狗
There'll be dogs in Sicily.
西西里?
Sicily?
所以我不适合指挥
You see, that is why I am unsuited to command.
我守不了秘密
I cannot keep a secret.
坐下…留下
Sit! Sit! Stay!
如果你想我和那只狗说,我可以
If you want me to talk to the dog, I talk dog.
不,我已向牠解释了一切,长官
No, I have already explained everything to him, sir.
问题是…
Problem is, I think that he thinks that he is in charge of us.
我觉得牠认为牠是我们的话事人
你很快会希望话事人是牠,不是我
Ah, pretty soon you'll wish it was him in charge and not me.
我已经这样希望
I already do.
我们是准时还是早到
Are we on time or early?
我们是准时
We're on time. So where the fuck is everybody?
那大家都去了哪里
其实我觉得新人比我们更差
You know, I actually think that the new intake might be worse than us.
你看
Ah, behold.
入侵利箭的箭尖
The sharp tip of the arrow of invasion.
好,你们看着我
Right, yous. Come here to me.
CHATTERING
小子们
Lads!
THEY QUIETEN
两个月来
For two months now,
我要你们不断在湖边步操到吐出来
I've been marching you round and round Lake Throw-Up,
还要不断上下山,爬到虚脱
and up and down Mount Shite The Bucket.
两个月来,你们一直咒骂我
And for two months yous have been cursing me
用枪瞄准我
and putting me in your crosshairs, just aching to squeeze the trigger.
很想扣下扳机
10分钟后,你们将会彻底讨厌我
Well, in ten minutes from now,
yous are going to hate me good and proper.
死在沙漠,就会被雀鸟吃掉
You die in the desert,
you get eaten by birds.
死在海中,就会被沙甸鱼吃掉
You die at sea and you get eaten by sardines,
然后你的祖母在商店买♥♥的罐头中
and your granny finds your fingernail
找到你的指甲
in a tin she bought at the Co-op.
LAUGHTER
但沙甸鱼
Yeah, well, sardines live in the ocean by Sardinia, Paddy.
住在萨丁尼亚旁的海洋里,帕迪
这好像是西西里地图,小子
This looks a lot like a map of Sicily to me, lad.
它好像…猪头
LAUGHTER It looks like a...
..like a pig's head.
没错
That is exactly right.
「卡布梅罗迪波高」,猪鼻海角
Capo Murro Di Porco.
Cape of the pig's snout.
他们要派我们去被意大利巨猪吃掉
They're sending us to get chewed up by a great big Italian pig.
看来要去西西里度假了
Looks like it's Sicily for the holidays then.
谁批准你说话
Who gave you permission to speak?
Ohhhh!
(庄艾略特汤坚中尉)
(皇家诺森柏兰燧发枪团,新人)
新人,给我听好
New intake, listen fucking here.
1942年12月后加入的任何人都闭嘴
Any men recruited after December 1942,
keep your fucking mouths shut!
除非直接和你说话的
Unless you are addressed directly by a man with sand under his foreskin
是一个包皮里藏着
之前和敌军对战时留下沙粒的人
from previous exchanges with hostile forces...
其实我没有包皮,长官
Actually, I haven't got a foreskin, sir.
MEN CHEER AND WHOOP
Now you don't have a pipe.
你现在没有烟斗了
我说过不要在我附近吸这垃圾
I told you not to smoke that camel shite around me.
天使,你好,甜心
Angel!
Hey, sweetie! Coo-coo, coo-coo!
我对天发誓这个白♥痴♥
I swear to God this eejit is out his head on something.
脑袋一定有问题
请求批准吃…
Permission to eat a biscuit.
一块饼干
不论是谁给他正在吃的东西
Whoever is giving him whatever it is he's taking, fucking stop.
立即停止
说到猪和沙甸鱼就令我很饿
All this talk of fucking pigs and sardines, it's making me hungry.
疯子 你何不送他回去
Mad fucker.
他住的什么苏格兰沼泽
Why don't you send him back to whichever fucking Scotch swamp
you got him from? Eh?
因为…
Because....because...!
我们下个任务极度疯狂
..our next mission is utter fucking madness.
所以需要疯子参与
So we will require the services of madmen.
谢谢,老大
Thank you, boss. And on that note,
说到这里
顺带一提,我很想回家,笑面中士
I would love to go home, by the way, Sergeant Happy Face.
我会亲自把你放到船上
I'll put you on a boat myself, mate.
真棒,你会是船长吗
Oh, great, you going to be the captain, eh?
是,我会是船长
Yeah, I'll be the fucking captain.
像个小水煲
You're like a wee kettle. You what? Boiling with anger.
你说什么 小水煲,怨气腾腾
闭嘴 继续吧,雷吉
Close your mouth! Go on, Reg!
我不需要看
I don't need to see the biscuits in it. Get in there, Reg! Go on.
口里的饼干 出手吧,雷吉…
你闭嘴吧
How about you shut up?! Hey, come on then!
来吧
Shh! ALL SHOUTING
GUNSHOT
你两个连小孩都不如
Worse than the kids, you two.
一分钟后
One minute from now,
一名中校将会走进这里
a Lieutenant Colonel is going to walk into this tent
向你们简介明天的任务
and brief you about tomorrow.
明天可能是你们在世上的最后一天
Which might well be your last day on Earth.
我们在战争中的角色本质改变了
The nature of our role in this war has changed
而我同意了这种改变
and I have agreed to that change.
上面的告示「滚蛋,空军特勤队」
That sign up there, "Fuck off SAS",
有可能是蒙哥马利将军亲自写的
could've been written by General Montgomery himself.
其实是炊事兵
It was actually catering.
高层的看法也一样
Aye, well, the sentiment from on high is the same.
在罗马时期
In Roman times, they would send in wild dogs
他们会派出野狗攻击敌阵
to attack the enemy line before they sent in any human soldiers.
然后才派出人类士兵
但如今,用狗会被视为残忍♥
But these days it would be considered cruel to use dogs.
所以他们会用我们
So they are going to use us.
我说我们没问题
I said we would be OK with that,
因为我们的任务
since the task we have been given
是从纳粹手中解放欧洲
is the liberation of Europe from the Nazis.
靴子擦得发亮的人会告诉你们详情
The man in the shiny wee boots will give you the details.
我会告诉你们威廉布莱克的话
I will give you the words of William Blake.
「如果我有三条命」
Had I three lives I'd die in such a cause,
「我都会为这个原因而死」
「奋起,和鬼魂一起」
And rise, with ghosts, over the well-fought field.
「在奋勇杀敌的战场上」
「准备…」
Prepare, prepare.
「准备和我们的祖先在天上相遇」
Prepare to meet our fathers in the sky.
听着,小子们
Listen, boys.
毫不宽容、势不可挡的战争新模式
The inexorable, unstoppable approach
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表