剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
你
You.
我想念你
I missed you.
我不肯定我能原谅自己
I'm not sure I can forgive myself...
原谅自己做的事
..for any of it.
我一直在醒来后发现自己还活着
You see, I keep waking up and finding myself alive.
不管我多努力寻死
No matter how hard I try.
这就像赛马
It's like a horse race,
但其实你骑着的是旋转木马
but, actually, you're riding on a carousel,
所以你的马匹不可能超越前面的马
so there's no chance your horse will overtake the one in front...
但身后的马也永远不可能追上你
..and the one behind you will never catch you up.
前面的马是满足
The horse in front is contentment.
后面的马是死亡
The horse behind you is death.
我陷入两者之间
There I am.
罗拔布莱尔梅恩中校
Lieutenant Colonel Robert Blair Mayne,
坐在该死的石膏马上
sitting on a plaster fucking horse,
无法从该死的旋转木马下来
unable to get off the fucking carousel.
但你绝对从旋转木马下来了,对吧
You sure got off the carousel, though, didn't you?
我是被甩下来
I was spun off.
那不是我的选择
That was not my choosing.
不,你下来好让自己留在沙漠
No, you got off to stick around in the desert.
我们在沙漠最能做自己
It was the desert where we were most easily ourselves.
对,沙漠
Ah, yeah, the desert.
在沙漠时只有你和我
When it was the desert and you and me.
你和我
You and me.
帕迪
Paddy?
你不觉得你能去到柏林,对吧
You don't think you'll make it to Berlin, do you?
我担心的不是到达柏林
It's not reaching Berlin that concerns me.
我担心的是这一刻
It's this.
战后的余波,坐在船上
The aftermath. Sitting in a boat,
坐在拖拉机,坐在桌子
sitting on a tractor, sitting at a desk,
没有东西冲向你
and nothing comes at you.
没有呼啸或爆♥炸♥的东西
Nothing comes whizzing or exploding or...
也没有人挥拳或刺人,只有空气
..punching or stabbing. It's just air.
只有寂静的空气
Just the dead fucking air.
可恶
Fuck!
请回头
Please, turn back!
我们是英国人 求求你
We're British! Please!
他们任由我们溺毙
请你们停船
They're leaving us to drown! Please, stop the boat!
停船
Stop the boat!
在这里,至少空气稀薄
Here...
..at least when the air is empty, when there's no fucker there...
没有任何混♥蛋♥在旁
至少我永远有同伴
..at least I'll always have company.
对
Aye.
至少从现在开始
At least from now on,
我永远不会真正孤单
I'll never truly be alone.
(约克大教堂)
Oh.
天啊
Oh, God!
让我起来,让我自♥由♥
Get me up, get me free, get me through the war...
让我度过战争
还有拿杯酒给我
..and get me a drink.
如你所见
As you can see, I've, erm, taken a bit of a tumble from the wagon.
我从马车摔了一交
你能帮个忙吗
Do you mind?
为胜利干杯
Ah! To victory.
抱歉,我不…
Yeah, sorry, I, erm...
I don't, er... I don't... I don't really drink toasts
我不再为任何事情干杯
这是很奇怪的仪式
to anything any more. It's rather odd ceremony
以某些良好使命或其他事情为名
to offer up a sip of the thing that's destroying your sanity
然后为摧毁自己理智的事情干杯
for the sake of some good cause or other.
你的头脑还活着,我看得到
Your mind is surviving.
I see that.
你改变了,我也看得到
And you have changed.
I can see that.
我是奉命杀人
I was obliged to kill people.
我很擅长这工作
I was good at it.
但我发现我不太擅长面对
But I have learned that I'm not so good at what comes next.
杀人后发生的事
你意思是你感到后悔? 不
What, you mean you feel regret? No.
我对自己毫不后悔感到畏惧
I feel horror at my lack of regret.
你回家的旅程如何
How was your journey home?
我与比尔史特灵中校坐飞机回来
I took a flight with Lieutenant Colonel Bill Stirling.
回到英格兰后马上收到
I got a message that you wanted to see me
你想见我的讯息
as soon as I got back to England.
有什么事情这么紧急
What was so urgent? Er...
我真的记不起来
I really can't remember.
但我可以做个有根据的猜测
But I-I could make an educated guess.
鉴于你是法国人
What, with you being French
加上战争之后应有的走向
and what likely comes next in the conduct of the war.
在之后几个月
Next few months, I imagine you'll become rather important.
我想你会成为一个相当重要的人
有何重要
Important how? Ah, well...
与其他几乎所有事情一样
..like almost everything else in this crucial moment in the war,
在战争的这个关键时刻,那是秘密
that is a secret.
PHONE RINGS
(英国,同盟国总部)
总部?你好,长官
HQ...
Oh, hello, sir.
进来
Come!
稍息,请坐
At ease. Take a seat.
首先,史特灵中校
First, Colonel Stirling, congratulations
邱吉尔亲自恭喜
from Winston Churchill himself on your part in redrawing that map.
你有份成功重绘意大利地图
邱吉尔先生从空军特勤队
Mr Churchill has a fondness for the SAS, stretching back to Africa.
驻扎非洲开始便特别喜欢他们
仅代表同盟国总部,我们现在同样
And we, too, on behalf of the Allied Force Headquarters,
非常看重你的手下
now have a very high regard for your men
和他们达成的事
and what they are able to achieve. Why is it that all this praise
为何这些赞美和恭维说话
让我感到紧张
and niceness is making me nervous?
如你所知,入侵北欧的准备行动
As you know, preparations are well under way
正进行得如火如荼
for the invasion of northern Europe.
我们勘查了法国和荷兰沿岸
We've explored a range of possible invasion points
一连串可行的入侵点
along the French and Dutch coasts.
我们的行动方式
And done it in such a way that German intelligence
能让德军情报机关相信
所有入侵点皆有可能
will believe that all of them are possible.
柏林现时觉得我们会攻击荷兰角港
Current thinking in Berlin is that
we will attack the Hook of Holland,
全赖杜德利兰杰尔克拉克
thanks to tireless deception work carried out by Dudley Wrangel Clarke
和情报机关努力不懈的误导工作
在你们继续前,请容许我说
and British intelligence. May I just say, before you continue,
无论是否已经决定了
that wherever it is decided the main invasion force should land,
主力入侵部队在哪里登陆
我希望刚才的赞美
I hope that all the earlier flattery was not an attempt
不是尝试请求空军特勤队
to solicit the SAS to once again act as shock troops?
再次担任突击部队 不是
那不是这会议的重点
No. That is not what this meeting is about.
其实是完全相反
Quite the opposite, in fact.
总部相信空军特勤队的最大用途
AFHQ believe the best use of the SAS
会是推进主力部队入侵
would be in advance of the main invasion.
第一空军特勤队和第二空军特勤队
1SAS and 2SAS would be dropped behind coastal defences.
会空降在海岸的防卫线后
有多后 30哩
How far behind? 30 miles.
HE EXHALES SHARPLY
比主力部队入侵提早多少时间
And how far in advance of the main invasion?
36小时 36小时?
36 hours. 36 hours?!
他们的任务会是建立位置
Their task would be to establish positions
接着干预敌人的所有尝试
and then to disrupt every attempt by the enemy
防止敌军在真正入侵前
to reinforce the coastal defences at the actual point of invasion.
巩固海岸的防卫
这根本是自杀式任务
This would be nothing more than a suicide mission!
我们完全没考虑过让其他军团
No other regiment was even considered for this vital role.
担起这重要角色
因为在军事力量走廊
Because deep, deep, deep down,
某个极深处的地方
somewhere in the corridors of military power,
有人憎恨着空军特勤队、我的弟弟
there is a resentment against the SAS,
对我们的成就心存怨恨
against my brother, and against the success we have achieved.
其实,老头,大家基本上都知道
Actually, old man, everyone pretty much knows
成就几乎全归功于帕迪梅恩
the success is almost entirely down to Paddy Mayne.
Ah.
你愿意让这个人阵亡
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表