剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
Who you would have killed in action,
或是被枪杀、处决
or shot dead, executed,
来保护独揽所有荣耀的正规军
to protect the conventional troops, who will take all the glory.
空军特勤队证明了他们的价值
The SAS have proven their worth
他们的最大用途
and they are best used arriving where they are least expected.
是杀敌军一个措手不及
这计划绝对是意料之外
Well, this plan would be unexpected because it is insane.
因为这计划太疯狂
我要退出这会议
I am leaving this meeting.
坐下,我们有其他事情要…
Sit down, we have other matters to... The answer is no,
答案是拒绝
我愿意承担抗命的责任
and I will fall on my sword over it!
你可能不需要承担责任
You may not need to fall on your sword, Colonel Stirling.
史特灵中校
若你继续质疑命令
If you continue to question orders,
总司令部可是有不少人
there are those inside GHQ who will happily stab you in the back.
乐意在背后捅你一刀
Ah.
解散
Dismissed.
Ah. DOG BARKS
SOLDIERS SPEAK GERMAN
DOG BARKS
CLANGING
SOLDIER SPEAKS GERMAN Argh!
我投降
I surrender!
请不要开枪,求求你
Please, don't shoot!
Please!
HE BREATHES SHARPLY
做好准备,战争的铁盔
Prepare, prepare,
the iron helm of war.
战士来临,全在宽敞的圆球铸造
Bring forth the lots,
cast in the spacious orb.
命运天使以神圣的手让他们转身
Th' Angel of Fate turns them with mighty hands,
把他们… 你
and casts them out upon the darken'd earth! You!
投放在漆黑一片的地球
停下来 准备
Stop! Prepare...
Ah.
有什么帮到你吗?警官
Can I help you with something, officer?
有人见到你跑过村庄
You were seen running through the village.
有个母亲和孩子听到你说话
A mother and her children heard you talking.
他们觉得你在用无线电通话
They thought you might be talking into one of those radios.
她们觉得我是单枪匹马的入侵德兵
And they thought perhaps I was a one-man German invasion,
独自来到诺咸顿郡?
come to Northamptonshire all alone?
我要看证件,快点
I'll need to see identity papers, come on.
我是士兵,但我不是德国人
I am a soldier,
but I'm not German.
我是爱尔兰人
I'm Irish.
为何你在跑步
And why were you running?
因为对我这状态来说
Because for a man in my condition,
跑步与步行一样
running is the same as walking.
而且我赶时间
Plus, I am in a hurry.
去哪里 伦敦
To get where? London.
你徒步去伦敦? 没错
You're going to London on foot? Aye.
那女士和她孩子听到的是我在念诗
What that lady and her children heard was me reciting poetry
是我这个疯子经常做的事
which, in my madness, I am very fucking prone to do.
罗拔布莱尔梅恩中校
Lieutenant Colonel Robert Blair Mayne.
空军特勤队
Special Air Service.
你负责送信?
You deliver mail?
如果出现入侵
If there's going to be an invasion,
我永远会最先收到消息
I am always first with the news.
那就是我去伦敦的原因
That's why I'm going to London.
之后将会有场入侵行动
There's going to be a wee invasion,
我想他们想我参与其中
and I think they want me to be a part of it.
其实,警官
Actually, officer,
我的第一次会议快迟到了
I'm running late for my first meeting.
因此,以国王陛下之名
So, in the name of His Majesty The King,
我要借用你的单车
I need to borrow your bike.
借用我的…单车
Borrow my...borrow my bike!
天啊
Fuck!
BICYCLE BELL DINGS
可恶
Oh, fuck!
他在哪里
Where is he? He's waiting for you, General.
他在等你,将军
当然了,长官
Of course, sir.
不只有史特灵中校
Colonel Stirling isn't alone.
他的同伴沿着走廊骑单车
His companion cycled all the way down the corridor
手还没有捉着手把
with his hands off the handlebars.
这该死的军团
This fucking regiment!
无论你是谁,一名将军刚走进来
Whoever you are, a General just walked in the room.
我用来敬礼的手臂有点僵硬,长官
The arm I use to salute is a wee bit stiff, sir.
为了赶过来
I fell off my bike in Hendon, in my haste to get here.
我在亨顿时从单车摔下来
史特灵中校,这是什么意思
Colonel Stirling, what is the meaning of all this?
他到底在这里做什么
And what the fuck is he doing here?
长官,我的目的
What I am doing here, sir, is giving my
是对你的计划给予我的专业意见
professional opinion on your plan.
你未经许可与人分享机密行动计划
You shared a classified plan of operation, without permission?
据我对上次会议的记忆
As I recall from our last meeting, General Montgomery insisted
蒙哥马利将军坚称
空军特勤队在意大利的成就
the entire success of the SAS in Italy was down to Paddy Mayne,
全归功于帕迪梅恩
所以我当然会
so why wouldn't I share what you're still daring to call
跟他分享你所谓的「计划」
"the plan" with him?
在战线后30哩
30 miles behind the lines,
在入侵行动前36小时开始
36 hours before the invasion.
荣耀属于殒命之人 那资讯
Oh, glory to the fallen! That information is top secret.
是高度机密
如果是战线30哩后,36小时前
If it's 30 miles behind, 36 hours before,
你的军队在法国哪里登陆毫不重要
it'll make no difference where in France your forces land,
我的军团在你上岸时便已全军覆没
my regiment will all be dead by the time
对,把事情弄清楚
you set foot on the beach. Right! So, to be clear,
你分享了机密资讯
you are sharing classified information,
根据我听的话
and from what I am hearing, you are suggesting that you would
你在暗示你会违抗上司的直接命令
disobey a direct order! No, no.
不是…长官
我会独自上战场
No, no, sir. I would go alone, myself.
我会这样做
That, I would do. But I would not ask my men to come with me
但我不会叫我的手下跟我走
因为我大部分手下都想活命
since most of my men are quite keen to live,
而我最多只是模棱两可
whereas I am, at best, equivocal.
还有,你计划的另一个问题,长官
Oh, and the other problem with your plan, sir,
那就是这计划不会成功
is that it would not work.
若你提早36小时让我们空降在法国
If you drop us into France 36 hours before,
只需要一阵强风
it'd only take one gust of wind to blow one parachute
把一个降落伞吹进敌人的阵营
into the arms of the enemy.
他们能拼凑出状况
They would put two and two together
开始认清入侵点的位置
and begin to work out where the invasion point is.
你会给他们36小时准备
And you would be giving them 36 hours to prepare.
由于是你
Since it's you...
特别是你
..and especially you...
我会向蒙哥马利将军说出你的忧虑
..I will share your concerns with General Montgomery.
史特灵中校,你在这事情的行为
And, Colonel Stirling...
将会被最高层记录在案
..your conduct in this matter will be noted at the very highest level.
可恶
Fuck!
天啊
Goodness!
我和你刚在同一阵线吗
Were you and I just on the same side?
天啊,我想…那真的发生了
Goodness, I-I think we were.
在我看来
And from what I could tell, by your man's wee outburst just there,
听到你的上司刚才大发雷霆
你可能牺牲了你的军事生涯
you might have just sacrificed your military career to save the SAS.
来拯救空军特勤队
我在开罗跟你说过
I told you in Cairo...
这个团是我弟弟创立的
..my brother was this regiment's midwife.
我未准备好让它在我面前解散
I am not prepared to be its coroner. Also in Cairo,
在开罗,我也跟你说过
你没有做过赢得我尊重的事
I told you you had done nothing to earn my respect.
没有砍树
Chopped down no trees, cut up no logs, fed no fires.
没有劈柴,没有为火加柴
请不要对我说任何好话
Please don't say anything nice to me, it'd be too confusing.
那会令人太困惑
你觉得他们会听我们说吗
Will they listen to us, do you think?
一个资深老间谍邀请我今晚喝酒
A rather grand old spy has invited me for drinks tonight.
我知道你也受到邀请
I understand you're invited too.
对,我收到字条
Aye, I got a note.
丽思酒店的鸡尾酒派对
Cocktails at The Ritz. Mm.
那资深老间谍有说见面目的吗
Did the grand old spy say what the meeting is about? No.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表